India-Forums

Final 3 jodi's (Page 3)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Congrats on being a Dazzler, Rapester Di! Star Now I hope you stay there for a loooonnnng time, being a Rockerz isn't fun...and I hate the blood red color. Dead I guess I could be a mod, but nah, I don't have the levelmindedness or the tenacity to be one LOL Hey, maybe you can be one!
I think you will be a good MOD.
First you will ban KSG fans.LOL
There is a contest going on to select who is the best.

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Congrats on being a Dazzler, Rapester Di! Star Now I hope you stay there for a loooonnnng time, being a Rockerz isn't fun...and I hate the blood red color. Dead I guess I could be a mod, but nah, I don't have the levelmindedness or the tenacity to be one LOL Hey, maybe you can be one!

aww thanks!Hug but i the only way i can remain a dazzler is by not posting. LOL

and i think u would make a great mod!Thumbs Up seriously though. u can do a good job of moderating! and i don't think i wanna be a mod.LOL u can't have fun then!Wink u can pick fights here and there when u r not  a mod! but when u r a mod,  u kinda can't do that!Wink

but maybe if enough of us complain, they can change the red color of a rockerz to something more cool!Wink
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Ok guys let's guess who are going to be top three jodis'.Obviously it has to be one jodi per master and the way things are going following will be top 3 i think

1)Amit-Falon-MKM
2)Vikram-Niharika-RKR
3)PrIthivi-Vivek-GKG

and i think these three are the most deserving as well

i like fst one jodi much ....
 lets wait which two others jodi gonna be part of finale???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
it will be:
1) CORNELLI..obvious now
2) Vikku-nikku
3) Saurabh-vivek..the way they are getting POD every week either on fri or sat
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Saurabh-Vivek have won POTD only twice this week and last week.Dont have anything against them they are from Marzi's team so i love them but just giving you the correct information.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

aww thanks!Hug but i the only way i can remain a dazzler is by not posting. LOL

and i think u would make a great mod!Thumbs Up seriously though. u can do a good job of moderating! and i don't think i wanna be a mod.LOL u can't have fun then!Wink u can pick fights here and there when u r not  a mod! but when u r a mod,  u kinda can't do that!Wink

but maybe if enough of us complain, they can change the red color of a rockerz to something more cool!Wink
Or you can rarely postWink

@ bold: Exactly why I don't wanna be a modTongue If I am appointed as a mod, I'll be relieved of duty the very next day

I wish, but everyone's talked to Vijay ji, but nothing has been done so far.Ouch

Rapier

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index