Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Tasha One shot....****Rangrez****.............

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Hi everyone''''..well spoiler says Mishal leaving ltl and that dutta will go missing!.............I feel terrible and sadCry''''..I really hope mishal doesn't leave''''anyways''''''.Here's a new one shot''''.Hope u all enjoy this one too!................Smile

It begins from the Friday's episode's last scene where dutta comes to know the goons have taken naku!................

He holds the envelop which raanga had given him tightly into a fist and clenching his jaw''.he moves his neck to one side in ek dum dutta ishtyle and thinks to himself sternly----NAKUSHA MERI ZINDAGI HAI KALAVTI!..................Ussey ek kharonch bhii ayi toh tere ko KHATAM KARTEY HUE''''.NA TOH MERE HAATH KAAMPEINGEY AUR NA DIL DUKHEGA!...............

The screen blacks out on dutta's determined face and it's a scene in the bastii''''.

In the tent u see dutta is lying on the bed and mahadev bhai comes in an puts the preparation made from the flower on dutta's eyes!...............

He notices dutta is tensed and he says assuringly----bhau aap chintaa matt karo'''''Naku ko kuch nahiin hogaa'''..aur dekhnaa abb aapki aakhein zaroor theek ho jaayeingi''''..

Dutta remains silent''''..he recalls how dteremined he was to go after the goons to get naku but mahadev bhai had requested him not to do soo and convinced him to get the medication done first as Naku had PUT HER LIFE IN DANGER TO GET THE FLOWER!...............

A reluctant dutta had agreed to it then''''.and noww as he lay on the cot with the medication on his eyes'''''.he FELT LIKE TIME WAS DRAGGING ALONG LIKE NEVER BEFORE!..................

He wanted to get over with it as soon as possible and set out to find naku!...............

Eyesight or no eyesight''''DUTTA WAS DETRMINED TO SET FREE NAKU AND HIS FAMILY''''.AND PUT AN END to this cruel game of kala!....................

A restless dutta who had had enough of wait''''was more than glad to hear mahadev bhai come there and remove the herbs from dutta's eyes'''''..

Just as he is done sundari comes in to call him for some work and he walks out''''''..

Dutta sits alone on the cot lost in his thoughts as he recalls raanga telling him '''.when mahadev bhai had gone to get the medicine''''..that naku had lied to the goons telling them that dutta's eyesight was back''''and infact it was she who asked them to take her!............

Dutta feels his nereves hurt as he realized that once again''''ONCE AGAIN NAKU HAD PUT HER LIFE IN DANGER FOR HIS SAKE!................

The song Piya from the movie plays in the BG from the movie tannu weds mannu as dutta recalls sadly all the beautiful moments he spent with naku!..............Embarrassed

Here's a VM on the song I made hope u all enjoy'''''..And I know a short part but kya akroon'knowing that dutta might meet an end in ltl and mishal might leave'''''I feel really depressed''''.Hope u all understand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'''''''''CryCry

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 21 March 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrakshgeetVampgirldivya17-7san121shally_mvikadesigirlRose_Petalmozart66NainaSengalmIsHeZ.xmeghapartiHamlet53_Eternity_

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Loved it Sheeba. I really hope that MR doen't leave the show. Having a new story, lead for Naku seems dumb. Dutta is the heart of this serial. Hope the Channel/CVs know that

Edited by sinak - 21 March 2011 at 7:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garima25Princess_Priya1

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
amazing job sheeba...i hope MR doesnt leave....
:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garima25Princess_Priya1Hamlet53

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinak

Loved it Sheeba. I really hope that MR doen't leave the show. Having a new story, lead for Naku seems dumb. Dutta is the heart of this serial. Hope the Channel/CVs know that
Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dumb and not fair at all...............glad u liked it dearSmile..............itna mind kharaab thaa kii forgot posting the VM.......................Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

amazing job sheeba...i hope MR doesnt leave....
:(
Me too...........Hope wish and pray he doesn't go..........................Cry

garima25

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
**Edited**

Poor Dutta Unhappy...
what more to say? Anxious is a good word to describe him--and myself...as I'm trying not to be upset with MR/Dutta departure, but can't help it. I don't want to lose LTL like Dutta doesn't want to lose Naku. I love this show.

I'm just trying not to even think about MR/Dutta leaving LTL...hope it doesn't happen....Disapprove

Edited by Rose_Petal - 22 March 2011 at 12:12pm

Princess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

I will edit after I'm done reading the OS. Smile

I'm just trying not to even think about MR/Dutta leaving LTL...hope it doesn't happen....Disapprove
Will wait................Me too...............Cry
_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
nice dear

and vm is also beautiful

Princess_Priya1

Go to top