Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

I say send them both to hospital.. and they both cannot get out of bed to see the other partner in the other room.... and they are pining for each other... hum yahan.. tum wahan.... 😭😭😭😭😭

And then a couple of hours with Kriya crying ahemdaabad floods.

what an idea madam g wow sis it,ll so nice and touchy one really bt cv,s as we know what they will do
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

what an idea madam g wow sis it,ll so nice and touchy one really bt cv,s as we know what they will do

haan madam ji ka idea gr8 tha but will krish will write da book for pratz as it was in bagbhan🀣
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nhi yaar kisi ko bhi hospital mat bhejo nhi tu humein na chahte huay bhi sax family ko dekhna parrega
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

haan madam ji ka idea gr8 tha but will krish will write da book for pratz as it was in bagbhan🀣

Hi ... Baba is unpad .... how he'll  write .... 😑
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think for a change pratigya has to fall sick or to be in hospital. krishna is already went to hospital one time. amma will be happy if pratigya will be hospital or sick. but i want to see krishna taking care of her. that would be nice to watch.
Elvira22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishnprats

nhi yaar kisi ko bhi hospital mat bhejo nhi tu humein na chahte huay bhi sax family ko dekhna parrega

Dis  Sax r really sick ,..... keep dem away.........
Elvira22 thumbnail

I say send them both to hospital.. and they both cannot get out of bed to see the other partner in the other room.... and they are pining for each other... hum yahan.. tum wahan.... 😭

what a idea DI........ by looking at dem all kriya fans will 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Saathi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don wan krishu in hosp. cuz he already been deir. pls do prats 4 a change. CVs show us krishu been sick but neva prats. Is prats immune to illness?πŸ˜† then y alwyz krishu...so i definetly want prats shown as sick or goin to hosp..

Dont worry guys is baar Prats he hopital jaaye gi aur aik aur ARHAINA aaye gi hum sab kay bheech ahahahahahhaah........KRIYA'S JUNIOR.....hope arhaina dont mind with this
ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I say send them both to hospital.. and they both cannot get out of bed to see the other partner in the other room.... and they are pining for each other... hum yahan.. tum wahan.... 😭

di gud idea,but dnt knw y i startd laughing as soon as i read dis.....evn i wana c dis