India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

hey cv's plz send krishna to hospital for a day

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
hey cv's i want krish to be injured badly by an accident or frm any means......as we knw when T&C inform pratz abut krishna accident she came running to adda this shows she luvs her....or from yesterday ME when krish was abut to fall she came running towards him this shows that she cares for him......cv's plz give sum injury to krish so that when T&C will be going to inform pratz she will never believe them thus krish in hospital nd was in critical condition don't mind frnds he will be well soon after that.when pratz came to hear abut krish accident frm amma...then she will run towards hospital without any slippers nd without any transport mean7 nd thus we will see an emotional scene between thfm nd pratz will forgot krish in every aspect.what do u think frnds?i7 this track will be intresting considering our kriya?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxArhaan-da-bestPristineSoultelstrapiyarapiyaricarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
ShockedOuchLOLomg wht r u guys thinking we want prats to be in a hospital for a change

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

coolfattin Senior Member
coolfattin
coolfattin

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
lol....it wud b soo filmy..!!!!

--GaBBar--

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
yru after krishna, for a change lets pratigya go 2 hospital, atleast she will have a break frm this evil thakurs.

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
ya telestra u r a girl u will think abut pratz to be get injured nd i'm a boy so i will want krish to be get injured hain na sahi baatLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shantataitelstrapiyarapiyaricarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

ya telestra u r a girl u will think abut pratz to be get injured nd i'm a boy so i will want krish to be get injured hain na sahi baatLOL
no just meant to say that u want krishna to be in hospital we want prats in hospital yesterday in lud someone said saxenas shouls met an accident on ythere way to tn so they should be in hospital so whole cast and crew will bw in hospital wjho will shoot thenLOLLOLLOL

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
may be T&C,shakti nd his gang will shoot haha lolz
roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
we hve seen krishna n hospital.... now we wnt prats 2 be n the hospi & wnt krish  do sme sava for his lovely wife...... it will nice 2 see  another side of krish .... mor over we hvnt seen him take care of pratigya .... 

--GaBBar--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index