India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

if they don't care why should we

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
well after the horrible article came it's enough for me.i havent watched the show from friday and didn't opened forum and facebook coz it has now become too worse and i don't want to be part of it.
well maangeet so called divine couple coz of their unconditional love and them being soulmates the way they respect eachother's different character on their own way i fall for them and watched it day night nonstop participated in forum facebook and other sites to keep supporting them .
             but first they made the biggest blunder with first big fight between them where they broke their relation disgustily in media humiliated their love fans were hurt but still they didn't left the show i was one of them coz i was crazy about maangeet .since then geet show lost it's usual charm but still i didn't left the show still hooked with it like more coz of their pure relation and dedication and actors mindblowing performance .
maangeet who were first indicated by astrologer that maan is geet's soulmate by giving her taveez and maan's entry in her life same day then indication by babaji on amritsar when she asked helped from babaji to show her path  then in dargha baba blessed them to be together.they are not shown as regular lover they are blessed by every god each aspect of their life wants them to be together but the way regularly they keep creating misunderstanding between these two they say that they trust one another more than themselves but it deosnot take one second to suspect another what kind of relation cv are showing us.in drama spice is needed but it doesnot mean u degrade ur story charcter like that it's good to end the show in good note more than ruining it.

what is the problem of this show with festivals it is never celebrated in here when they can make the show very nice with really cheering moments in the celebrations but they show trajedy in every festivals first geet's pregnancy was going no where and then it ended suddenly and now maangeet relation is just a joke.
if maangeet separate for oneanother's sake with hidden good cause then it's ok fine type they keep insulting their relation infront of all people and make fun of it it doesnot matter they unite or not after such disgusting separation people don't do that who purely love and trust eachother and maangeet have got lesson also earlier that how they should not suspect oneothe r and both loves one other too much but still same mu again and again cv don't have story then just shut the show but it's just destroying character story everything.i can't see that.
now the crimnal dev can understand geet more and keep her happy than maan who loved her selflessly and did everything for the baby wow what a great twist i don't think anyone should watch the show .
the show in taking this kind of disgusting track maangeetr relation is humiliated like this and still expecting for the show to get better and them to reunite or something good it doesnot matter anymore.
when cv dont care about story destruction actors don't care about character destruction whatever the reason for the gradual change always actors problem or cvz problem it's too much now.
i was away from my personal life for this show but it's useless to waste my time on the show whose cv and actor don't care about their show's destruction why should i keep torturing myself daily.
so i don't care from now whatever happens geet dev get's marrried ,maan sameera married,new guy in geet's life ,whatever happens it's no more for me.good luck for them who still watch the show.

Edited by smrite - 21 March 2011 at 6:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

well after the horrible article came it's enough for me.i havent watched the show from friday and didn't opened forum and facebook coz it has now become too worse and i don't want to be part of it.
well maangeet so called divine couple coz of their unconditional love and them being soulmates the way they respect eachother's different character on their own way i fall for them and watched it day night nonstop participated in forum facebook and other sites to keep supporting them .
             but first they made the biggest blunder with first big fight between them where they broke their relation disgustily in media humiliated their love fans were hurt but still they didn't left the show i was one of them coz i was crazy about maangeet .since then geet show lost it's usual charm but still i didn't left the show still hooked with it like more coz of their pure relation and dedication and actors mindblowing performance .
maangeet who were first indicated by astrologer that maan is geet's soulmate by giving her taveez and maan's entry in her life same day then indication by babaji on amritsar when she asked helped from babaji to show her path  then in dargha baba blessed them to be together.they are not shown as regular lover they are blessed by every god each aspect of their life wants them to be together but the way regularly they keep creating misunderstanding between these two they say that they trust one another more than themselves but it deosnot take one second to suspect another what kind of relation cv are showing us.in drama spice is needed but it doesnot mean u degrade ur story charcter like that it's good to end the show in good note more than ruining it.

what is the problem of this show with festivals it is never celebrated in here when they can make the show very nice with really cheering moments in the celebrations but they show trajedy in every festivals first geet's pregnancy was going no where and then it ended suddenly and now maangeet relation is just a joke.
if maangeet separate for oneanother's sake with hidden good cause then it's ok fine type they keep insulting their relation infront of all people and make fun of it it doesnot matter they unite or not after such disgusting separation people don't do that who purely love and trust eachother and maangeet have got lesson also earlier that how they should not suspect oneothe r and both loves one other too much but still same mu again and again cv don't have story then just shut the show but it's just destroying character story everything.i can't see that.
now the crimnal dev can understand geet more and keep her happy than maan who loved her selflessly and did everything for the baby wow what a great twist i don't think anyone should watch the show .
the show in taking this kind of disgusting track maangeetr relation is humiliated like this and still expecting for the show to get better and them to reunite or something good it doesnot matter anymore.
when cv dont care about story destruction actors don't care about character destruction whatever the reason for the gradual change always actors problem or cvz problem it's too much now.
i was away from my personal life for this show but it's useless to waste my time on the show whose cv and actor don't care about their show's destruction why should i keep torturing myself daily.
so i don't care from now whatever happens geet dev get's marrried ,maan sameera married,new guy in geet's life ,whatever happens it's no more for me.good luck for them who still watch the show.

is it wise to jump into conclusions before actually watching the episode
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
itna gussa LOL cool down yaar why troubling ur self for something u love -maneet hai na 
we love them and they matter to us soon all will be wellSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Eccentric.Beingshradzzmeravigiliso

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Relax

In life not everything goes as we wish 4 it. Though it is going way too opposite then we wish but it will come around. Hope 4 good. Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top