Terence and Shiamak in Dancing Ke Superstars?

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Terence and Shiamak in Dancing Ke Superstars?

Terence Lewis and Shiamak Davar

Zee TV gears up for yet another season of Dance India Dance after DID Doubles wraps up. DID 3 will be called Dancing Ke Superstars and will see contestants of DID 1 competing against the contestants of the second season. Not just this, DID Li'l Champs will also be seen shaking a leg in the season.

A source says, "DID 3 is Dancing Ke Superstars and we have already approached the contestants. As for judges, Mithun Da continues to remain the Grand Master. We have approached Marzi Pestonji, Geeta Kapur and Rajeev Surti. Apart from that Shiamak Davar will also be seen in the show. Terence Lewis is also eager to make a comeback since he was not very happy with Chak Dhoom Dhoom. Apart from that, after his Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa stint, Remo D'Souza too will be seen in the show."

Dancing Ke Superstars will replace DID Doubles in May.

Ashish Golwalkar , Head non-fiction, Zee remained unavailable for confirmation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The boys are back! πŸ˜ƒ I love Shiamak's choreography! I hope he's present as a mentor .. hehe i'd like to see Terrence and him interact as well :P
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PimpJuice

The boys are back! πŸ˜ƒ I love Shiamak's choreography! I hope he's present as a mentor .. hehe i'd like to see Terrence and him interact as well :P

Yeah, I agree! This will create some good drama I'm sure. πŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TL and Shiamak together...wow its a treat to watch bu I have heard they are not in good terms...I am waiting for RTG to come back together after DID doubles...
WreckLass thumbnail
Terence and Shaimak! Kya combo hainπŸ‘
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It will happen if God willing, nothing is confirmed yet... Keeping my fingers crossed as I cant wait to see TL on TV again!!! πŸ˜ƒ
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all are back
now this will be fun
awesome concept
cant wait for MAY
jaldi aave ne MAY yarr..................................................