Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

short os - Forfeit last part page 3 (Page 3)

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
very nice....waiting for ur update

magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
that sounds interesting ... wat is the reason for change in ahem's behaviour????? cant wait for the next update
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
U will wait and see when ill update the next part
Maybe he has feelings for her or he has realised his love for her and came to know what a gem she is?
Maheshwari, thanks for liking
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Diya, , when u starting ur ff ?
has ur laptop been fixed yet
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
3-

he let go of his ego, he started to feel something for her. But why he thought. He thought of changing himself properly just like his brother was. So he tried. Slowly, days went passed, he started to melt, he started to cheer up, but then he had to speak to her today itself.

It was night time, he stood beside the window waiting for Gopi so that he can clear all the misunderstanding between them and start afresh. Gopi comes and closes the door and picks up the clothes on the bed.

He turns around and sees her. He tells her to stop as he wanted to say something as she did, her heart beats started to beat fast. She was already afraid, she knew she hasn't done anything.

He speaks: i don't know whats been happening to me, for the past few weeks but, i started to feel i don't love Anita. Yes i don't love her. I want to forget all the things happened in this house, and start my life a fresh with you, if you agree, but i want you to forgive me for all the stuff i have done with you for the past a year. Do you agree, too start a fresh with me.

Gopi had tears in her eyes, she couldn't believe what she heard but she forgave him and promises him that she will start afresh.

They forgave each other.

Everyone found out, and was over joyed by the fact that their son was back to them and was on the right track.

So later that day, the day began, from being friends.

9 months later

Gopi is in the ward with the nurse and the doctor while everyone was told to stay outside as her life was critical. She was saved. The doctor comes out and says both are safe. Its a girl.

Everyone jumped in joy, aehem went inside while everyone was outside. She was still being checked. He lifts up the baby and his eyes starts to water up. A baby he had never held in his life for a long time after kinjal was born. He was happy. The baby was crying, he took her outside  and shuts the door behind. He shows it to everyone and they exactly said the baby  was him but this is a girl.

So after the naming ceremony they named her, malaika.

thats all i am done with this ff. hope u all found it alright and sorry its short 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ctanya.dsouzamaaneet93chavvi16

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
thanks for this update. please continue with other ff's
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
yup i will, rubina i am going back to my old ones which i left half way through so i will finish them off as well to start the new ones before i forget.

Go to top