Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Aisi bhi Ek Love Story#1 See Page 154 (Page 9)

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Thank you for your lovely comments...please encourage me more

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Hey Shivangi ur an Awesome writer yaar.. I just got d pm of ur Geets Story.. Its amazing.. U write so well.. Ur updates r so long der den Y not here.. Waiting for more long updates here..lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caffeineaddict.

PriyaThakur Senior Member
PriyaThakur
PriyaThakur

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
lovely update shivangi..keep it up...........

caffeineaddict.

applegoldcoin Senior Member
applegoldcoin
applegoldcoin

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Morning walk was so amazing ,Romantic emotions and enjoyed Misha's part tooSmile

caffeineaddict.

caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

-Aisi bhi ek Love Story-

PART 9

It's Sunday Morning with a lot of chehel-pehel in Dobriyal house. Panchi's wedding preparations are on in a full swing. Madhu in her sleeping gown with entangled hair and sweat on her face is running helter- skelter...to her everything is in a mess...be it the pandal, or the jewellery. She enters the Dobriyal sisters' room and wakes up Misha and Panchi... She orders them to get dressed for the shopping. Meanwhile she sees Piya sleeping restlessly. She feels her forehead. Piya is drenched with fever. Oh my god, meri bachchi ke saath kya ho raha hai...main isse baat nahi karti to kya...hai to meri beti hi na... Madhu sends a prayer to heaven bhagwanji, meri bachchi ko theek kar do...promise karti hoon aaj se isse theek se baat karoongi, apni feelings nahi chupaoongi Piya wakes up very unconsciously Mamma, mera sar dukh raha hai Madhu- Haan beta ruko main balm laati hoon. Panchi and Misha were eavesdropping from the door and were very touched to see Madhu's reaction aww! mamma bhi Piya ko pyaar karti hai..so cute... Both Misha and Panchi had cancelled their shopping program with Sid on account of Piya's bad health. 

Madhu applies balm on her forehead and gives her the pills. When she leaves, Abhay peeps in from the window. Piya tries to screech but Abhay closes her mouth. Sshhhhh... chillao mat. c'mon close your eyes! Abhay swept his hands across her forehead. Within a minute Piya slept. Meanwhile the doctor was called. He didn't feel any disease or problem and even told that there was nothing to worry. All of them heaved a sigh of relief. When Piya got up...there was no one. She wondered if Abhay had really come to her. She called Misha to ask if Abhay came here. Misha told that no one entered the room except the doctor. Piya was amused that if she had mistaken the doctor for Abhay. That night she had a dream!

Piya is walking in a moss-shrouded path, everything around her is wet and dark green. No spot of brown in any of the places. She advances towards a lake all-covered with fog and mist. A boat is advancing towards her, it lodges the same familiar shadow- mistakingly of Abhay Raichand. The shadow takes her to the boat and there she sees that the mysterious butter-scotch eyes that belong to Abhay Raichand endorses this shadow as well. His lips are as pale as Abhay's. Suddenly the lips open and two big fangs emerge from the teeth. The fangs move towards Piya and target her neck. They are about to bite her...

Piya gets up all of a sudden drenched in sweat. Her heart is beating a thousand devils. She looks around to see Panchi and Misha sleeping. She comes downstairs to drink water, then decides to stay in the balcony. It is already 5:00 in the morning. She opens her commerce assignment and starts working on it. At about 6:30, Arnav finds Piya dozzing off in the balcony. He wakes her up and asks her to go to her room and sleep.Nahi papa, main jaa rahi hoon college ke liye tayyar hone. Good morning by the way.She hugs Arnav and leaves. Piya sees that Misha is still sleeping and thus pours water on her face. College nahi jaana tujhe, Shankar aaj wapas aa raha hai. Chalo wake up. Ohh! haan...chalo, chalo, chalo...college chalte hain. Mom we are leaving for college... bye love you! 

MOUNT COLLEGE

Its T's Birthday that day. Everyone pretends to forget the special day. 

Piya- Hey T, good morning...wassup?

T- Bas, sirf wassup bologe?

Piya- Haan, kyun kuch aur bolna chahiye kya?

T- Nahi, Aur kuch kya bologe tum log. Chalo lets go to class. 

Piya and the other group exchange their looks as T moves to the class. Piya takes her seat beside Abhay. She is heartily grateful to Abhay for saving her life. 

Piya- Tum kal mere kamre mein aaye the na Abhay? Dekho don't lie okay?

Abhay- Haan! aaya tha balcony se...tumhe dekhne! kuch galat kiya

Piya- Zyada galat to nahi kiya pur papa ko bata kaar aate to shayad...but it was a lovely surprise.. Thanks dude!

Abhay- So my friend is feeling well today? you look cheerful! I am so happy to see you happy. 

The class begins and Piya and Abhay concentrate on the lecture. At the end of the class. Kabir reminds Piya about the lyrics. Piya becomes tensed. only 10 days are left and she has more than 5 songs to write. Hey Piya, see i am not a great writer but i can help you with lyrics if you like. So what are your songs all about. Ummm about love friendship and music and all.. Can you really help me dude? Why not! c'mon show me the lyrics you have already written. OMG Piya, they are so awesome...how come you write such well....hats off! Thankzz Abhay, I know...i am the best writer in the town...hope you are not better than me...are you...tab to meri naukri chali jayegi...lollz... Nahi Nahi, hum aisa kaise hone de sakte hai... tumhari naukri nahi jayegi... Well thank you, for that..pur chalo help me out na...

Yeh dosti sirf dosti nahi hain yaaaro

Yeh dosti sirf ..............

Chalo mujhe is ke aage batao... Hours and hours went by, Abhay and Piya sat in the library working on the song. They managed to complete 2 songs and write the basic theme of the other 2. Abhay advised Piya to make use of the world cup theme for the last song. Piya conveyed the idea to the group and they like it. So her work of 10 days was over in only one day. Piya and Abhay's friendship strengthened and they started spending more and more time together.

Mean while, Kabir proposed T by holding a birthday bash for her. She accepted and they were the new hot couple of town. 

10 DAYS LATER

Its been a month since Piya first met Abhay. Gradually the group started talking to Abhay and their differences narrowed. Abhay was chosen as the male proformer with Piya on account of Tracker's absence. Piya and Abhay started spending hours together on the rehearsals. Kabir and T would spend nights together dancing at discs and balls. Their love intensified. 

MOUNT COLLEGE

The history professor entered the class and announced for a group assignment on history of dehradun. PIYA-ABHAY, KABIR-T, MISHA- SHANKAR, ANGAD-SHAURYA were paired up for the assignment. Piya and Abhay wandered through the forests of Dehradun looking for old monument-their remnants. In the evening, Piya and Abhay stopped at a local coffee shop and wasted some time chatting

Piya- Ummm Abhay, are you free tomorrow... i was thinking that we should camp at one of the mounds and take a trip to the Pandher Fort... Whatsay? it'll be a great thing for our project... isn't it?

Abhay- Umm...are you sure...should we include the Pandher Fort. I mean there are lot of other things as well... Pandher Fort wouldn't be a nice idea...

Piya- Well i think it would be Abhay...trust me...

Abhay's eyes darkened and he said sternly- Piya that wouldn't be a great id...

Piya stopped him in the middle sensing his anger- Okay...done calm down Abhay...

Abhay- I have something urgent...Shall i drop you...its too late?

Piya retaliated sternly(she was angry with Abhay's changing behavior)- No need to bother about me...you go...i'll call my driver...bye Abhay...

Abhay didn't even reply and left. Piya was really angry and at the same time shocked... How could Abhay didn't even ask her twice to drop her... She finished her coffee and called her driver who brought her Mercedez. She sent her driver back and chose to drive herself. She was not driving attentively and all time thinking about Abhay- his eyes.  She reached home and found that Misha was still not home yet. She was going to have dinner with Shankar. Awww Piya thought. She went to her room and changed into her nightsuit and went into the kitchen to make herself a coffee. She was still thinking about Abhay. Panchi saw her and knew she wasn't concentrating on the coffee

Piya... woh namak hai sugar nahi...chalo jao tum...i'll make it for you..

Nahi Panchi di, main bana loongi

Piya!! go you are still not well...c'mon go to your bed...i'll get it for you...

Okay i am going...thankz di

Mention not sweetie...

At her room KB called her. She was delighted. 

Hey Piya, pata hai i invited T for dinner at my place

Yaah i saw it KB

And she agreed. Tum batao...what should i gift her...

May be...white orchids....

Thanxz Piya Byee!! Good Night Sweet Dreams...get well soon

Precap

Finally Sid and Panchi Meet

NEXT -PART 10-

HIT the Like Button if you enjoy the update

Edited by CIDRoxx - 01 April 2011 at 11:45pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

pkyek.roxxxxxxEVIILash12vampireluvrSheIsTheOnevikramdeytanya.dsouzaMavi18PriyaThakurPrincess_Mansisanjuleemysticangelteju2292minahil1997...Nidhi...Pari-GuptaMRS.SSOCute_Galgangesegb-Sonia-RB81--Siva--Agrata23BinuShobaCool_Bubblesmaaniqrailove99mitzi11

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

caffeineaddict.

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
nice update

caffeineaddict.

caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Guys, I am really sad because you don't leave your comments. I don't get to know the reaction of you readers. If you really don't like the ff then please post the comment...and i will stop updating please... And if you like don't hesitate in hitting the LIKE button and leave your valuable comment...Please i beg you
Your Comments are very valuable

Edited by CIDRoxx - 30 March 2011 at 2:49am

ilove99

Go to top