Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Aisi bhi Ek Love Story#1 See Page 154 (Page 7)

MRS.SSO IF-Dazzler
MRS.SSO
MRS.SSO

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
awwwsum part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caffeineaddict.

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
hei shivangi,
lovely update..y did abhay ignore pia?he was behaving properly otherwise na?he could hav said something n then moved out..y should he cut her out totally?u have characterised pia exact opposite from that of the show..1st she mouths bad words unlike pia in the show..now she never hides her feelings from her friends..thats too unlike that in the show..continue soon yaar..

caffeineaddict.

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
hey ]it was gr8 and i luved it wen wil b ur next update and ad me  in ur pm list

caffeineaddict.

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
-Aisi bhi ek Love Story-

Part 7

Music Gali

Kabir and Piya went to the shop to purchase an electric guitar. Misha and Tee were out to the fashion store to get the dresses T had designed. They were all very beautiful. For the first time Misha's eyes sparkled on seeing the 'girly dresses'...

Piya- Haan KB, this one is good...try this out! The sound is also great!!
Kabir- Haan yaar! iske strings bhi comfortable to work with...bhaiyya yehi de dijiye!
Piya- Next stop the piano and cymbals!!
Kabir- Let T and Misha manage them...after all they are the ones who need to use it!
Piya- Lekin ruk to jaate hain...unke saath rahenge for giving opinion!!
Kabir- Theek hai!!!

Kabir was inside the store to pay off the bill while Piya peeped out to see the market. She was wandering over the place admiring the various instruments when a cold stone hand pulled her into the car. She tried to scream but the hand had tightly closed the mouth. When the car had started, she turned around to see Abhay driving the car. He asked her to text Kabir that she was not feeling well and so she had gone home early. There was so much anger in his eyes that Piya obeyed without arguing. His eyes mildened up and he spoke in a very mesmerizing tone-

Abhay- Piya, I am really sorry for my behavior but i couldn't control myself
Piya- Abhi yaad aaya ki you were rude to me!(turned away)
Abhay- I am really very very sorry...I thought that you weren't able to sleep because of mee!! that had made me angry...please sorry
Piya- It's okay...but u know my friends are so angry with you...
Abhay- I really don't care...they didn't invite friendship with me...you did...so its you who matters to me and not them...get it!!!
Piya was so joyous hearing this...but couldn't figure out the reason why...she was so attracted to him his voice his eyes all were so attractive!!
Piya- Okay so tell me about you...your family... everything?
Abhay- In my family theres my mom Haseena, my dad Chand and only them
Piya- Just two people!!
Abhay- Yeah thats it!!! You tell me about your family
Piya- aah! Theres my dad, Arnav, my sisters, Panchi and Misha and my....ummm mom (her expression changes)
Abhay- What about your mom...tell me the truth...i can see your grief...tell me piya!
Piya- My mom Sugandha Jaiswal died when i was 3 years old and she left me all alone in my house. My dad Arnav, he came searching for my mother and saw me near the body of my mother. He took me to his house where i got Panchi and Misha as sisters. They at once welcomed me into their life but my new mom never gave me the place of a daughter... She is oblivious to me and that irks me. My dad had married my mom and then they separared after my birth because of my new mom. My mom had become very gloomy and one day she suicided not even thinking about me...(breaks into a cry). But i forgave my dad for atleast he gave me the place of his daughter although he was the reason of my mother's death. I hate my mom...How could she leave me alone and go away...atleast i am alive because of my dad.
Abhay- Calm down Piya, just calm down...No need to give pain to yourself by thinking about your past...be calm be happy!
Piya- Yaah!! i know...pata nahi kaise yaad aagaya!!! lets talk of something else....haan
tum batao...why did you become angry at me when i told you about the dream!
Abhay- Maine bataya naa, agar tumhe sapne mein main dikhta hoon that means i am troubling you...thats why i was angry at myself...
Piya- gadhe ho tum bilkul!! lol
Piya gets a call from Kabir.

Piya- Hey KB wassup? kya hua any problem
Kabir- Haan bilkul hai...kahaan ho tum...tumhare ghar pe phone kiya to tum thi nahi...kahaa ho yaar.
Piya- KB main Abhay ke saath hoon.. i was walking down the road and he invited to drop me ..
Kabir- Piya i told you naa...stay away from him...pur tum kabhi nahi manogi (cuts the call)
Piya- KB, KB , Kb!! cut kar diya
Abhay- Tumhara best friend hain na Kabir!
Piya- Haan (proudly) Bestest best friend... since i was 5 he has been my friend!!
Abhay- Long term friendship....lovely!
Piya- Ya...it feels proud to have such cool friends...all of them are special in my life...and now to some extent you to are special to me (winks)Wink
Abhay- You are really sweet...love!
Piya- Abhay only KB has the authority to call me that! you don't
Abhay- Okay sexy
Piya- Stop it Abhay!! ( beats him naughtily)

Abhay drops her at the Dobriyal House where the entire gang was present...looking tensed...
Piya- Kya hua guys! any problem?
Kabir- Haan tum humse subah keh ke gayi thi and now its almost dusk...itna time lagta hai kya wahaan se yahaan aane mein...Piya when will you be responsible...(hugs her tightly)
Piya- Aww KB...i am really very sorry...main usse baat karne lagi...time ka pata hi nahi chala!
Kabir- Ek minute...show your eyes...you cried isn't it ??? telll me piya!
Piya- I was telling Abhay about my family and tears started welling down my cheeks...thats just nothing...
Kabir- Main use zinda nahi chodunga...har time tumhe rulane ki koshish karta rehta hai...***************
Piya- Stop KB go back home...its late...you need to complete your eco. assignment...get going common....bye Rathod Warrior
Kabir- By love (gets a light slap)

Piya is very very relaxed after the talk she had with Abhay and sleeps a peaceful sleep!!!

Precap- Piya's Lyrics...oops a problem!

Edited by CIDRoxx - 28 March 2011 at 7:22am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshaash12SheIsTheOnetanya.dsouzaMavi18PriyaThakur...Nidhi...sanjuleegangesegbCute_GalRB81--Siva--Agrata23BinuShobaalicia212MS-meghasharmailove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
oh!why did pia cut the phone!she should tell him that time onlyStern Smile
and misha  was right she is pia's brother onlyROFLROFL
aww!kabir is cho chweet.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and pia's past????????????ConfusedConfusedConfused

oh! you updated next part also...
poor pia her mom suicided..but goo her dad took her with him....Smile  
why was abhay angry i mean i think he is lying isn't he?Confused
kb and pia are really great freinds..LOLLOL
 update soon..SmileSmile

Edited by ilove99 - 27 March 2011 at 9:18am

caffeineaddict.

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hei shivangi,
tat was a lovely update..abhay picked up pia without any of her friends noticing..n pia lying to her friends tat she met abhay on the way n he picked her..y is kabir over protective over pia n is he jealous that pia is having a friendly relation with abhay..wat will he do when he knows its more than friendship?do continue soon..

Edited by RB81 - 27 March 2011 at 12:20am

caffeineaddict.

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Wow it was Gr8.. Abhay-Piya's talk in d Car abt their family was Nice.. D way Abhay was calling Piya by names.. Love n Sexy..dat's sweet.. I liked d way d whole gang cares for Piya.. Especially Kabir..he rockss.. U didnt pm me not fair.. Continue soon.. Do pm me as n when u update d next part.. Lol..

caffeineaddict.

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gals1110

Wow it was Gr8.. Abhay-Piya's talk in d Car abt their family was Nice.. D way Abhay was calling Piya by names.. Love n Sexy..dat's sweet.. I liked d way d whole gang cares for Piya.. Especially Kabir..he rockss.. U didnt pm me not fair.. Continue soon.. Do pm me as n when u update d next part.. Lol..

Hey...actually i didn't pm this time to anybody...my computer crashed as i was sending the pm...i m replying from my laptop...srry!
Wats your name??

Go to top