Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Aisi bhi Ek Love Story#1 See Page 154 (Page 6)

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
bravo!so when are you updating exactly?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caffeineaddict.

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

bravo!so when are you updating exactly?

i'll update soon but you have some time..you can give me your creation...the tournament is due in 2 months in my ff so...
mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
hi ur story is fab and wen u update it  plz send me pm 

caffeineaddict.

MRS.SSO IF-Dazzler
MRS.SSO
MRS.SSO

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
awwso sweet piya !!!!!!!!!!

caffeineaddict.

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
good partClap
omg pia asking for forgiveness kneeling like thatEmbarrassed
how could abhay not forgive herLOL
update soonWink

caffeineaddict.

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
-Aisi bhi ek Love Story-

Part 6

It's 4:30 in the morning and Piya is awake. The dream she had that night had disabled her to go to sleep again. She was astonished to realise that the shadow was much like Abhay Raichand, her new friend. She was all muddled up with queries. She had always dreamt of a perfect man for her and when she had this dream for the first time she was  rejoiced that now that she had seen the shadow of her man it would be easy to find her. But now she couldn't have pictured Abhay as 'her man'. Kya main Abhay se baat karoon? Use is dream ke baare mein bataoon? Mere group mein to koi bhi is baat ka believe nahi karega? Ho sakta hai Abhay bhi na kare? Ho sakta hai believe kare? Yahaan baat karoongi to shayad Mish aur Panchi jag jayen...? tab to mom mujhe bahut scold karengi...
Piya tip-toes out of the room so as to not wake Misha and Panchi. She went into the balcony and wanted to have a breath of fresh air, cool morning breeze had freshened her up. She deliberately wanted to call some one to share her feelings. Here at Dobriyal House, her father couldn't have been a person she could share her feeling with, her mother never wanted to see her face and her siblings would never-ever believe what she had been seeing since a couple of days...
She took her mobile and called Abhay. He was the one person who came in her mind the very first time she wanted to share something...

Abhay- Hey Piya, Good Morning, you are awake at this early hour of dawn? (then sensing some problem) Tell me what's troubling you?
Piya- Abhay, how do you know i have some problem?
Abhay- Two reasons- who would call a friend at 5:00 in the morning and secondly your voice- its shaking and jittering... Happy?? now tell me what's the problem?
Piya- umm...... i'll tell some other time... bye (almost immediately cuts the call) Piya...yeh tune kya kiya...tujhse usne baat karne ki koshish bhi ke...tune kuch bola hi nahi...chal subah baat kar lena usse... (goes to her room and makes a useless attempt to sleep but fails) 

Next Day, the group was so annoyed with Piya that they left without picking her and Misha up and Piya and Misha had to take their Mercedes to the College. Misha joins the group as Piya parks their car...
Kabir- Misha, tum Piya ke saath kya kar rahi ho? Don't you know she forgave Abhay that rich spoiled brat?
Misha- KB, I think we should try realizing Piya's percpective...
The conversation continues wherein Misha tries to convince the 'Living Tornado'. Meanwhile let me take you to the parking lot where our new buddies break into each other,
Piya- Oops! sorry..my fault............ Oh Abhay... Hi!!!!!
Abhay- Hey Piya, wassup...why did you cut the phone early in the morning?
Piya- Nahi aise hi, i'll tell you in the class...chalo let me introduce you to my sibling, Misha Dobriyal
Piya advances towards Misha and the group. The group turns and moves away, Misha decides to stay back.
Misha- Hey dude wassup...nice to meet you. yo!! i am sorry for my behavior? Embarrassed
Abhay- Is she your sister or brother?
Misha- you can call me bro...i prefer being called her brother...i don't like that stupid girly style of dressing up!!
Abhay- She is a masterpiece...! (Piya giggles)
Piya- Yaah!!! right........
Piya and Abhay occupied the last seat in the class and Misha sat in the next row. The Economics Professor Batra entered the class and started the lecture. Piya and Abhay indulged in a conversation...Both Piya and Abhay were quite fond of Economics they told each other...
Piya- Abhay, i need to tell you something about yesterday night... i had called you about that but couldn't gather courage after that.
Abhay- Ya Piya, i know you are confused and you look tensed carry on..
Piya- Abhay, first promise karo ki you'll not laugh at it...
Abhay(to himself) -  Me and laugh...that's the joke of the day!!
Piya- I have been having a dream since a couple of days..umm actually since before you joined college....a shadow comes near me and as soon as i try to touch or go near it...it vanishes and then this wakes me up...But yesterday that shadow was carrying a scent...a familiar scent...like yours and that was really startling for me....
Abhay was really shocked at this and this both of them could notice... his eyes darkened again and looked away...He was trying to control his emotions and that Piya could easily judge... She left him alone and started concentrating on the lecture...often she would see Abhay from the corner of her eyes and notice him looking lost in his own world with an emotion that she cannot guess...it was not anger, nor happiness of course but a strange expression...
At the end, Abhay just walked out of class as if Piya didn't existed. Piya was very furious at this... Idiot!!!  and walked out... she couldn't concentrate and her entire mind was on Abhay.

Piya!! Piyaa!!! Kahaan jaa rahi ho.. you have your next class in the north-wing why are you heading towards the east wing...  Ise kya ho gaya... Piya!!! Peeeyaaaaa!!!!Misha screamed...
Piya got back to her senses and turned back to see Misha calling her. Ya..woh main aise hi ghoom rahi thi...class mein abhi time hai na?
Misha- Haan chalo main bhi ghoomti hoon tumhare saath!!
Piya- Ya sure!

Mishaaaaaaaa.....Peeeyaaa!! ruko ruko ruko- Kabir voice echoed in the east-wing. Suno tum don Tee has got the dresses ready...Piya tum batao...lyrics ho gayii...??? Yaah...almost...do teen songs hi bache hain!..Great!! baaki songs ki practise we'll start by the end of this month!.. Yah KB..by then i'll finish my lyrics even..aren't you attending the next class?? Nahi Piya...I and Tee are out to the music store for some good equipments...we'll catch up with the class tomorrow!!... What if i join you guys...the next class is really boring ya!?! Why not love!! (giggles) Piya beats him naughtily!!! Her friends were the one who always lightened her mood and Misha could see the changed expression of Piya. She was happy. She whispered to herself (chalo Madam hansi to)
The entire group stealthily outside the college campus and drove their way to the "Music Gali" of Dehradun...where they could find best quality instruments for their band. Kabir took Piya aside- Tum us loser ke saath kyun rehti ho? he doesn't even care for your feelings....KB you knew what happened today?? Of Course i did...i saw him ignoring you and for the first time in my life...i saw you lost and sad...Piya that hurts me...you are my best friend...All the group is so annoyed with Abhay for misbehaving with you!! Tears were welling down her cheeks. It was Piya's weak point...she could never hide her feelings from anybody and specially from Kabir her best childhood friend! She hugged Kabir tightly as they struggled their way to the shop... 
Misha and Tee together- " Yeh Dosti...hum nahi todenge...todenge dum magar...tera saath na chodenge....
Kabir beats them and enters the shop!!! Kabir was the lead guitarist, Misha- pianist, Tee- cymbals and Angad- The male voice!! Two more members of the gang- Shaurya and Shankar were out of town for some gang work~~!!~~ Shankar was the one Misha crushed on and Shaurya was his younger brother!!~~!!~~
In the gang Piya mostly gave her voice and performed on the stage with Shaurya but this time Shaurya would have to take Ruhi's place which reminded them that they needed a male performer with Piya!!!

Precap- Piya's Past!

Edited by CIDRoxx - 28 March 2011 at 7:21am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshaSheIsTheOnetanya.dsouzaPriyaThakur...Nidhi...Princess_Mansisanjuleeteju2292Pari-GuptagangesegbMRS.SSOCute_GalRB81Courageous_Leoalicia212--Siva--BinuShoba.BadtameezBrat.ilove99

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Hi

I am....no I was a silent reader of ur ff...bt nw active on1...wonderful update.....abhay in ur ff is soooooooooo sweet......thode tips real abhay ko bhi de do.....add me 2 ur pm list ....im lovng it....ur ff...

caffeineaddict.

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Awesome update Dear.. Mish-Abhay-Piya talk was amazing.. Mish is truly a Masterpiece.. Its gud dat d group is together.. I loved Kabir-Piya's Bond.. n T is very Nice in ur FF not lik d way she is in d show.. Abt d male performer wit Piya.. It 'll b Abhay right..?? Waiting eagerly 2 know Piya's Past.. By d way ur doing a gr8 Job wit d FF.. Its Perfect.. Continue soon... Thanx for d pm..lol..

caffeineaddict.

Go to top