Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Aisi bhi Ek Love Story#1 See Page 154 (Page 22)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
very nice update,by d way wen u'r updating next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caffeineaddict.

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Glitter Text Generator

Abhay didn't speak anything for long and at last only uttered- Piya! I think we shouldn't be friends...
Piya got startled...she couldn't believe what she had heard...Kya?
Listen...don't get mad...kay?

Abhay...tum kya bol rahe ho...yaar? -It was really difficult for her to believe her ears...she tried to explain- Abhay, agar yeh humaru fight ke wajah se hai...then I am sorrry na...why are you breaking our friendship...? It's not about that Piya...i think it's the best if we aren't friends.... Why do you say so?  I am not a good friend...not perfect...  Abhay...! no one is perfect in this world....what do you think...KB, T, Tracker...are they all perfect? No ways...everyone has fault...!

I don't know Piya...i think it's the safest for you to not befriend me!Are you going to tell me why? Probably not  This is nice...huh? You don't wanna befriend me and you aren't going to tell me why...great then....  Piya! don't misunderstand me...I am telling you for your safety... So you are talking as if you would drink my blood...! lollz....

Instead of taking the jest lightly...his eyes reddened....Piya's anger grew worse... finally, she revolted.... Okay fine Mr. Raichand...we won't be friends...is that okay with you...but please don't ruin our concert...you need to be a part of this competition... I'll definitely be a part...  Piya walked away without waiting for an answer while Abhay sat there feeling guilty for the way he had reacted with her....

REHEARSAL HALL

Piya bolted inside the hall, threw her bag in one corner and took her place at the podium....

Hey Piya! Tumhe kya ho gaya? looking angry

Umm...yeah nothing...just stressed up a bit...shall we start...?

Yeah...lekin Abhay ko to aa jaane do...?

Hey guys! I am back...let's start the practice...

Abhay's voice sounded from the door...the group waved at him while Piya kept looking at her lyrics...she murmured the song to memorise it... Kabir thought- Yeh Piya ko kya ho gaya...Abhay ko kitna miss kar rahi thi aur ab jab woh aa gaya hai to uski taraf dekha bhi nahi...ajeeb ladki hai...

Abhay took his place as Piya's partner and both of them danced along the salsa tune... they both looked lost in each other's arms but it wasn't so...They looked so graceful dancing together that all the eyes marvelled at them...Ruhi and Angad sat looking at them dancing passionately while Shaurya burned with jealousy watching Piya dancing with someone else...He had always imagined himself with Piya...

Evening...Thick forests of Dehradun...

Piya was wandering lonely thinking of the conversation she had with Abhay...she again those growls...She followed them again but so none other than Shaurya and Shankar practicing Tai- chi. She hid around the bushes and watched them closely...after a while Shaurya and Shankar stopped...tilted the head up and started moving their nose...as if trying to smell something...Then shaurya replied- bhai...koi nahi hai yahaan... Then there was a lighting and suddenly Shaurya and Shankar changed into big ...huge wolves...Piya's heartbeat stopped...she froze then and there... Shaurya!...aur Shankar bhi... There were two wolves- One bigger and larger than the other with golden brown fur and butter-scotch eyes...and the other- a smaller with jet-black fur and violet eyes....They tilted their wet, shiny nose and howled against moon-light... They turned back to leave when Piya stopped.... she called... Shaurya! Shankar! The wolves froze and turned back to Piya! The brown wolf turned towards the black and probably stared it...It growled at Piya...she didn't move...They could hear each others thoughts. So the bigger wolf thought- Shaurya! ise darane ki koshish karo...chali jayegi... The other thought back- hmm... both of them advanced towards Piya and growled...their saliva dropped from the sides as their mouth opened...Piya fell on the ground but continued to crawl back... Shankar! I know it's you and you too Shaurya...mujhe tumse dar nahi lagta Shaurya...come back to your original form... Then suddenly, they turned back and left as swiftly as they could. It was impossible for Piya to follow them...they were incredibly fast...

Piya! tum yahaan...is samay yahaan kya kar rahi ho? a familiar voice sounded from the back. She turned back to see Abhay coming towards her... Abhay! tum yahaan...tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho? Main dekhne aaya tha ki if you were safe... tumhi ne to kaha tha na ki tum mere liye danger ho... hey...don't touch me... Piya cleaned herself and then left from there without even thinking about him. He stood there sadly... he then thought to himself- Abhay! tumhe takleef kyun ho rahi hai...tumhi to Piya ko apne se door karna chahte the...uski safety ke liye...agar aaj tumse door hai to tumhe kyun bura lag raha hai Abhay...jo tum chahte the...wahi ho raha hai...tumhe to khush hona chahiye... 

Piya walked through the road thinking why was Abhay present in the forest...She was shivering with cold...her teeth were clattering...and then she heard footsteps...she turned her face round and saw Abhay following her...

Tum mere peeche kyun aa rahe ho Abhay?

Tum meri jacket le lo...you'll feel better...

Well! I don't need your favor... 

Well...you can take it as a favor...return it whenever you can...

He wound the jacket around Piya and then embraced her so that she doesn't feel cold... Piya thought- Jab meri itni fikar karte ho...to mujhse door kyun jaana chahte ho...

DOBRIYAL HOUSE

Misha was sitting in the hall waiting for Piya...then she saw Abhay and Piya at the door and it looked as if they were love-birds... ahem! ahem! Piya and Abhay woke up from the trance and then Abhay left before Piya could thank him... date..huh? Shut up Misha! Ab to pakka ho gaya...Piya- Abhay....Abhay-Piya... listen...aise kuch bhi nahi...i was coming back and was shivering so he offered to help me...he dropped me... and its nothing much...

That night, Piya was working on the class test for the next day... She couldn't help remembering Abhay... 'We shouldn't be friends'  seemed to vibrate in her ears... At the same time... she couldn't help thinking about Shaurya and Shankar... She called Shankar from Misha's phone...

Hey Mish! Wassup...

That's me Piya, Shankar...and don't cut the phone...where were you today evening...?

My home...!

Really?

Of Course Piya...kyun?

Um...nothing...just wanted to remind you about the rehearsals ...tomorrow...at our place!

Yeah sure!

Bye then!!!

Shaurya and Shankar were upto something...she decided to confront them and demand to know what were they upto...She continued with her work....

The next day...

Mount College was as usual full of 'chehel-pehel' and Piya and KB were the ones to reach the college first...the college was full of serious faces...you could see students sleeping on books on account of Mid-Terms preparatory exams...

Then, Abhay's car stopped in the lot...beside Piya's...She was standing beside the car...with iPod in her ears and book in her hand revising something...

Precap

The Almost Accident- Like Twilight

PREVIOUS PART 16

NEXT PART 18

Edited by CIDRoxx - 21 April 2011 at 3:36am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

EVIILash12SheIsTheOneMavi18PriyaThakurtanya.dsouzakarantakiarminahil1997...Nidhi...MRS.SSOCute_Galgangesegb-Veritaserum-alicia212ambbihapatakha-guddiRB81--Siva--ilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
sad abhiya broke up their friendsip....but till when!      
so pia found out about the bros hun!well looking forward for the twilight scene...

Edited by ilove99 - 17 April 2011 at 5:29am

caffeineaddict.

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
nice update keep it up

caffeineaddict.

karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Nice updt dear.
awsm nd amazing part.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika

caffeineaddict.

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Gr8 part..... loved it

caffeineaddict.

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hei shivangi,
that was nice..but all of a sudden y should he say pia that it would be nice if we weren't friends?he should have said that in the start itself..ok..keeping my fingers crossed to know where u r taking us..continue soon..

caffeineaddict.

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
nice partClap
poor pia is so sad bcoz of abhayCry
i think she will get the truth out of shauryaLOL
waiting for the next partLOL
update soonWink
ad if you can please pm meSmile