Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Aisi bhi Ek Love Story#1 See Page 154 (Page 12)

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
~Aisi bhi ek Love Story~

PART 11

Piya went to the class and sat alone...She wondered where was Abhay. Was he hiding? Piya's rage intensified. Let him come...i'll give him his payment?...

AT THE REHEARSAL HALL-

Everyone was waiting for Abhay. Piya entered the hall after her class without Abhay. This was not normal. She even looked furious.
Kabir- Piya, Where is Abhay. Didn't it fix in his mind that he had a rehearsal today.
Piya- Why will I know where is Abhay. Am I his personal assistant? Do I have to have a record of the whereabouts of Abhay Raichand. 
The Group had never seen Piya uttering Abhay's name so rudely. She had always been very gracious about him. A voice sounded from the entrance. 
Hey Guys! How is everyone? 
They turned around to see Ruhi standing at the gate or to say it proper the crutches made her stand. Piya and Misha jumped towards her to hug her. Ruhi was the closest to Piya and Misha after Kabir... Angad hopped towards her and kissed her on her lips ignorant that the entire group was standing by. Love you Tracker...! Angad exclaimed with almost tears in his eyes. Ruhi was crying too. She was too emotional in these matters. Okay guys, bahut ho gaya sad emotional scenes. Chalo apni rehearsals dikhao... But where is your new performer, Abhay Raichand. Yaah Piya you know him quite well naa? Wheres he?
I don't know...please lets practise and we'll take up his story after a while. For the next two hours, the group continuously rehearsed without break until Madhu arrived with the snacks for the break She even saw the rehearsal of her kids. 
All of them were drenched in sweat. T heard pattering outside the window. It was raining! The entire group jumped out in the rain and had loads of fun. 
They paid no heed to Madhu's constant refusals and even dragged her to the rainfall. Piya was dancing in the rain but her entire mind was on Abhay. She was missing him. His smile, his eyes everything... everything about him is so mysterious yet very mesmerizing...

DOBRIYAL HOUSE

Piya is sitting lonely in her room. She is working on her assignment. Suddenly she comes across a page written by Abhay when she had been ill to copy her work. He had written it for her. Piya went through the last conversation she had with him in the mall. She recollected that Abhay's eyes were reddish brown when he got angry and they changed to golden when he pulled her probably to apologize. She was feeling guilty now....atleast he had tried to apologize from her immediately after he saw Piya was sad. She diverted her mind now and concentrated on her work. She didn't realize when she slept leaning on the table.

I am on the same place....all wet- grassy. No tinge of dryness or brown. The shadow is there but very far...beyond my reach. It pacing away from me. I run to catch it but the shadow is more than a match for me. I extends my hand to catch it but there is no feel. I can feel through it. I am desperate calling Abhay!... The shadow is vanishing and fading away. NOOOO!! Please don't go!! Please don't...!! 

Abhaayyyyyyyy!!! Please don't leave me!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!! Piya screeches in her dreams. This wakes up Panchi. Kya hua Piya! Aur tum yahaan kya kar rahi. Chalo bed mein leto. I'll bring you water and tell me if you need anything else. Don't you dare spoil your dreams for 2 days. You have to be dazzling at my engagement! Ya'ah I am going to sleep! sorry for disturbing your sleep. By the way thanxz for water. Behen se formal hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai!! Good night.!! Ya'ah!!

DAY 2 (Without Abhay)

Piya creeps in the class and waits for Abhay eagerly. Another no-show. The class starts and Piya is still desirous of seeing his face. She is absorbed in her dreams. That was one place where Abhay was never gayab! She recollected all those days she had with Abhay. The morning-walk. She giggled. The mall- the selecting dresses scene!! She again giggled. 
Misha- Piya, kya hogaya tumhe, itna kyun hans rahi ho! Are you out of your mind?? Ssshhh and concentrate! 
The 'Sshhh' remined him again of Abhay. The way he would close her lips whenever she said something stupid. At the rehearsal everyone asked about what they were wearing for Panchi's engagement. Misha frankly replied that she was planning jeans and tee. Piya slapped her and they continued with the rehearsal, though little tensed because the competition was due soon and there was no Abhay. It again rained that day giving the tornadoes some time of fun and enjoyment. Piya was not into this. She was standing besides Ruhi accompanying her and updating her with all the happening that she missed in the course of time. It was really astonishing for Piya that Ruhi never had a grudge against Abhay though the other members who were practically unaffected by Abhay's presence had insulted Abhay many time. Guess Ruhi was the most sensible of the group.
She looked very cheerful though she was out of the competition!

DOBRIYAL HOUSE

Piya was working on her history assignment for which she had been paired up with Abhay. Ohh! God Abhay again! She frustratingly threw the books on the shelf and stretched herself on the bean bag. She started watching TV and the cartoons amused her for some time but then she got bored. After all, she was 18 now and the cartoons would not entertain her for long. Though her favourite show TOM and JERRY did good to her but for a very short duration. She slept early as she was reminded of Panchi's warning. She tried hard not to cry and spoil Panchi's day! Though she deliberately wanted to cry her heart out. She was missing her Abhay more than anything at that time in the world. She diverted her mind and concentrated on the voices coming from the hall. It was Misha and her Mom's.
Madhu- What are you wearing for Panchi's engagement to Sid.
Misha- Umm...Mamma i am planning to wear jeans and tee. What say?
Madhu was infuriated- No ways you're going to wear that. Peeeyaaaaaaaa! Come down at once.
Misha- Softly Mom, she is not a dog a human being...call her like you're calling a human being...
Madhu- Don't you dare try to teach me. Clear?
Misha- Sorry Mom!
Madhu- Peeeyaaa!!! 
Piya- Coming Mamma! ....jee! kahiye!
Madhu- Did you shop for something extra by any chance. Can you give it to this tomboy for tomorrow.
Piya- Mamma, I have shopped particularly for Misha, knew she wouldn't shop for herself. See mamma how do these look. I shopped them for her...! She showed the lehengas and other dresses. All seemed very pretty. Madhu picked up a peacock-coloured lehenga for her and asked Misha rather ordered Misha to wear that the next day.
Misha whispered to Piya- You bimbo! Why did you show these dresses to mamma...marwa diya na... idiot Piya ignored her and looked forward to the night they were going to have....
 Panchi's D-Day was due in a few days and the countdown had begun!
That night the dobriyal siblings skipped sleeping ignoring what would happen to their eyes. They planned scary things for the night like summoning the spirits, applying nail paints- scary ones, scary make-ups, scary music, scary hair-styles, wearing torn scary clothes and scary masks.! 

DAY 3

At about 5 in the morning, they slept on each other with the costumes on and the room in a big mess... They continued to sleep till 12:00 noon. Madhu was really worried for them. As  soon as she entered the room she screeched waking the Dobriyal sisters. Their eyes were swollen and had dark circles around them The eyes socket was externally visible...

Precap
!Panchi's engagement- No Abhay!
Please be generous to leave your comments!

Edited by CIDRoxx - 04 April 2011 at 7:19am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshaanshita14ash12UnknownrockstarSheIsTheOneMavi18PriyaThakurtanya.dsouzaPrincess_Mansikarantakiarsanjulee...Nidhi...gangesegb-Sonia-Cute_GalPari-GuptaMRS.SSO--Siva--RB81BinuShobamitzi11ilove99maaniqra

...Nidhi... Goldie
...Nidhi...
...Nidhi...

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Nice update but wats wrong with Abhay... He was like a supernice guy the wat came over him dat he has started avoiding Piya nd is even bunking college nd the rehearsals???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caffeineaddict.

karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Superb dear!!!!!!!!
Amazing,wndrful part.
luvd it.
but.....
where iz abhay?????????
Plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika

caffeineaddict.

Unknownrockstar Groupbie
Unknownrockstar
Unknownrockstar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Nice, but where is Abhay
update sooon dear

caffeineaddict.

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Gr8 update Dear.. It was Amazing.. So Ruhi's back.. D whole Rehearsal part n enjoying in rain was Nice.. Where has Abhay Disappeared..?? Missing him a lot.. Gud 2 C dat ur managing 2 FFs on Abhiya n updating regularly.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lol.

caffeineaddict.

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Superb dear

caffeineaddict.

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
hei shivangi,
i dont like abhay's no show days..y must he abscond like this while he was behaving properly with pia earlier..pls make him come back before their concert..he need to rehearse atleast for a day r 2..pls..continue soon..

caffeineaddict.

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
great update!!but where's abhay??
update soon......

caffeineaddict.

Go to top