Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Special Note

Dear M, Akshi, Minz, and everyone who helped in reaching the limit... Guys I was in coaching and I am guilty for not Updating but kal shaam tak you'll get an Update...and mind it...there's gonna be a twist in Abhiya Love Story!

you'll kill me for the twist but...thats how the story is planned...

Love,
Shivu & Neel
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aye haye twist , i hate them bt lets see wat u have planned and i m preety sure its gonna be owesum ... continue soon and dnt worry , update wen u get time bt do update han!!😛
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

actually merra...u r superb...

🤣kya joke maara hai😆
ilove99 thumbnail
sleepy 🥱kal twist ki baat karenge abhi gud night
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
phir se twist... koi story smooth nahe chalte kya... i hate dem...
bairaagix thumbnail
Part 28

Piya and Abhay sat in each other's arms and embrace for quite a long time. She was having the world's best experience when she was with him and he seemed to have forgotten his animal instincts when she was near him and her breaths saturated his dead lungs and filled life in his dead heart which seemed to thump because of her divine and fairylike presence. Abhay! Piya mumbled from below his chest. Hmm? Abhay smiled and replied back. When will you tell your mom? Piya asked innocently. Abhay smiled as he caressed her forehead. Soon! Jab hum dehradun waapas jayenge, main sabse pehle unhe bata doonga...you don't worry! He replied patting her head. She smiled as she closed her eyes resting her head on his warm jacket.

15 minutes later,

Piya was still resting on Abhay and Abhay gazed at the innumerable stars that dazzled the sky lost in memories of his past, his present and probably his future. He didn't realise when Piya opened her eyes. He couldn't have imagined what happened next... it was all so sudden. Abhay wished it hadn't happened...

It was 12:00 am and Panchi waited for Siddharth in her room. She wore a beautiful peacock coloured gown with a stole to cover herself in the cold weather of Dehradun. She looked at her watch and gave a disgusting look at the mirror. She knew everyone in her family had dosed off and looked careful not to wake them. She whispered softly, 11:55..Sid told he would be there at 11:55 and see.. its 12:00.. he's 5 minutes late.. aane do.. aaj khabar leti hoon uski main. Then frustratingly she started strolling to and fro...There was some rattles some moments later...Panchi started shivering in fear of wild animals and most of all, strange beasts whose stories were quite famous. Jai hanuman..! she started reciting the Hanuman Chalisa draping herself in the stole from head to toe. No part of her body was visible..not even her face. Tap! Tap!! Heavy footsteps orchestrated the silence that doomed in her room. Dhak! Dhak!! Even a deaf person could have heard her heart beats. She clutched her shawl even tighter. Her teeth stood jittering when hands encircled her body and then with a jerk, she fell on her bed with a soft thud. The shawl started unwinding automatically, Panchi closed her eyes is fear. Soon cold breaths with mint smell started to saturate her breaths. A gentle kiss on her lips and Panchi understood everything. She opened her eyes and saw a face that she had so craved to see since past few weeks. His sweet smile and his killing looks were much to be proud about. She smiled as she kissed his cheeks and he blushed. Both of them stayed below Panchi's shawl lost in each other's presence.

After a few minutes:

Siddharth: Panchi!
Panchi: hmm..
Siddharth: yahaan pe lete-lete hum drive pe nahi jaa sakte hain.. chalo!
Panchi: hmm! Chalo.
Siddharth lifted up Panchi in his arms and then took the window route to get down. Once in their car, Panchi-Siddharth exchanged a kiss and then slowly Siddharth put on the engine and his car roared on the still roads of Dehradun shadowed with hills and forests all over. Panchi continued to gaze out of the window and feel the air striking at her soft pink skin. Siddharth found it so hard to look at the road instead of her.
Siddharth: Panch!
Panchi: hmm!
Siddharth: where do you wanna go?
Panchi smiled and she hugged one of his shoulders near to her: anywhere with you!
Siddharth kissed her forehead and continued to drive ahead. Soon they reached beside a lake. Panchi looked out and then looked at Siddharth in amazement...

Abhay and Piya came back to the hotel separately, first Abhay banged in the hotel main gate and then couple of minutes later, Piya rushed in Abhay! Abhay!! Stop na..listen to me please Abhay! Abhay didn't listen to her and continued to rush upstairs to his room. His eyes were filled with unexplained guilt and pain and it seemed as if he wanted to destroy himself for something.
Piya walked a little clumsily..like she was under some heavy dose of medicine and her vision was hazy. She tried hard to walk straight but couldn't.

What's happened I wonder? On second thoughts I know what happened but let me leave it to you guys!

With much effort Piya reached her room and she closed the door. As soon as she did so, she went to the bed and then slept off instantly under the intoxication of something.

Abhay stood there in his room helpless angry at himself to have committed such a blunder. He was angry at himself so much that he had even decided to leave the competition mid-way and leave. He communicated with his mom's thoughts.
Abhay: mom! I am coming back, please help me! I am not at all good, we will leave Dehradun as soon as possible.
Haseena: stop it Abhay! Tum kamzor pad rahe ho..NO!
Abhay: mom! I can't, I am sorry. These humans, they are so tempting.
Haseena: I know! But we have to endure! You cant leave everything and come here. You have to finish the competition and then return!
Abhay: but Mom!
Haseena: do as I say!
Abhay sighed and then replied: yes mom!

Abhay cancelled his connection with his Mom's thoughts and then leaped out of the window to the forest.

Panchi came out of her car and then spread her hands looking up at the sky, feeling the breeze when Sid encircled her hands below her uplifted hands and rested his head close to her cheeks on her shoulder. She giggled softly as Siddharth kissed her left cheek.
Siddharth: you like it?
Panchi: ofcourse I do Sid! It's beautiful!
Siddharth: picture abhi baaki hai!
Panchi smiled: matlab?
Siddharth: see there!

Panchi looked to her left and woah! She could see a hot air balloon of red and white colour. Omg! Are we.. Siddharth nodded and both of them ran towards it. They quickly boarded it and then off it went high above the night sky. Panchi extended her hand to feel the clouds and dehradun looked beautiful with houses appearing like toys and the lights illuminated like small stars in the sky. Oh sid! I love this. She hugged him tightly as she swayed her way through the clouds

It was about 3:00am in the morning that Piya woke up, her head spun and pained heavily. She recalled the incident and decided to call Abhay
She dialled his number once...twice...thrice and then gave up and banged into his room which happened to be unlocked

Piya: Abhay? Tum ho?
There was no reply, she searched in the room and found nothing. Abhay's luggage was not there and his things, everything was missing like he had gone. Piya's eyes got filled with big round tears as she spotted a note for her.

I am sorry Piya,
Main tumhare layak nahi hoon,
Please forgive me!
I have to do this
I'll love you always.

-Abhay

No! No! Abhay!! NOOO!!! Piya yelled in his room and then fell with a thud on the ground

Panchi and Siddharth had descended down and now were enjoying papadi-chaat from a local stall. She had one hand around Siddharth and with other hand she fed Siddharth.
Siddharth: arey haan!
Panchi: kya?
Siddharth: woh, tum honeymoon ke jagah finalise kar do
Panchi: koi options to do?
Siddharth: hmm, kal main tumhe details mail karta hoon!
Panchi: yeah! Theek hai!

That's it for now! I know you'll throw ande-tamatars at me,
Please Comment and Hit LIKE Button!

Next: Piya and Abhay- Are they going away from each other?

Now! this time, no page limit but that doesn't mean you guys won't Comment! But this time, I'll give Update a little late because I gotta focus on my other ff as well
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
 keep updating...😃
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow i jst started reading it shivu!!its awesome!!abhay bit pia,i thnk??
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update... Whats the twist??? Please update soon... Looking forward to know the twist... Thanks for the PM
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
oh no yahan bhi abhay dukhiari bahu mode mein aa gaya. pls usse bahar nikalo iss mode se. wht did he do. bit her, or ahem ahem ðŸ˜‰