Fan Fictions

FF-Aisi bhi Ek Love Story#1 See Page 154 - Page 28

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hei shivangi,
u nearly took ages to update..i was wondering were the update the left..
misha pampering her with all her love..their guy talks..
their 1st kiss was divine..
so none of her friends know abt the blossoming love between abhiya..
so pakka tuesday update karna..waiting for the next part..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: RB81

hei shivangi,
u nearly took ages to update..i was wondering were the update the left..
misha pampering her with all her love..their guy talks..
their 1st kiss was divine..
so none of her friends know abt the blossoming love between abhiya..
so pakka tuesday update karna..waiting for the next part..

for sure...and yes don't forget...I love to write because of you guys' awesome response...!!! Thanks for commenting dear!!!
bairaagix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya-

Beautiful update shivangiπŸ˜›

Seriously speaking i really love d way u write u r just amazing yaar lagta hai aapse writing tips lene padenge.

once again congratulations 4 bcming a goldie. i hope u have seen my edited comment.

once again great jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I saw it...thanks for such a beautiful reply Piya!!!
bairaagix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilove99

wow!what a lovely update!so romantic!loved mishoo and her sisterly love😳and abhiya are so at red babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

thanks a lot for updating sweetez !and haan which tuesday? har week mein tuesday hota hi hai🀣🀣

hey M!!! did you accept my buddy request???
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Maneet...😊
U said you'd be updating on tuesday...πŸ˜›
But I guess it's thursday today...πŸ˜†
Didn't your tuesday or Wednesday turned up??🀣
Update soon...😊
Waiting for it...😊
Sweta...
Edited by 1301Princess - 12 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
@1301Princess: my name is Shivangi and I was planning to update on Tuesday... I even wrote the part and as I was going to post it... Light went off and my stuff got deleted... So
I'll update today by evening
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

@1301Princess: my name is Shivangi and I was planning to update on Tuesday... I even wrote the part and as I was going to post it... Light went off and my stuff got deleted... So
I'll update today by evening

Oh Sorry Shivangi...😭 I didn't knew your name so that why wrote the other name... Will be waiting for your update... 😊
bairaagix thumbnail
                                                 PART 25
                                  (Please Read the note below)

When Piya got up again, she found that Abhay sat next to her smiling at her cutely, she smiled back...then she raised her head softly and placed it on Abhay's lap, She clutched his thighs tightly and tried to dose off... but couldn't, Thanks to Misha, her cutee sister who knocked the door again... Knock! Knock!! Abhay looked at Piya and replied back, ugh!! Piya...you sister... I hate her...! Piya elbowed Abhay Shut up...! She is your saali...aadhi gharwaali! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Both Abhay and Piya laughed and then... Piya collected herself... she did her hair properly while Abhay went out through the window...
Good Morning Birdie!!!
Shut up Misha!...don't call me birdie...
aww...meri cute birdie...
Mish!
okay now...here...take this juice...
arghh!! Misha not again...
chup-chap pee lo...meri bhalayii ke liye...
matlab...
agar mujhe ghar jaa kar zinda dekhna hai toh...please maan jao aur yeh glass pee lo...!!
Okay baba...lao...do 
She gulped the entire juice and then Misha came in the room and took place on Piya's bed!
Piya!! latest gossip!!!
Oh no...! ab kis ladke ne kya kiya Misha...
no ladka!
really...?
hmm... Actually its about Trackuu!!!!
Ruhi!?
hmm...
kya hua? 
Trackuuu and Angad are serious about their relationship...
So?????πŸ˜•
Arey yaar...soo kya...they told their parents...
Really...?
yup... and guess what!
mana kar diya?
arey no no...mana kar hi nahi sakte the...?
haan!!! Angad is really sweet...
Misha poked Piya's temple Dumbo... its not that Angad is sweet...koi bhi maa-baap Trackuu jaisi mental ko apne ghar mein bitha ke kitni der rakhenge...!
Misha...not fair...huh!!!
kyunn? bhala...
Tracky is your friend na!
arey so...!
so you shouldn't say this about her...
kya farak padta hai...she'z not even around...!
Misha...then too yaar...
woh thode hi yahaan hai...
To her utter disaster, Tracker aka Ruhi had been listening to this convo and when Misha looked up... She saw tracky... standing with tearful eyes... Misha's tongue came out... and she stared at Piya in horror... 
Trackyy!!! tum yahaa...
Misha just shut up...
Ruhi left the place...leaving Misha in tears for the first time... She hugged Piya and wailed softly... Misha...itni chhoti se baat! you crying... kya farak padta hai... 
Piya...mujhe taana mat maaro... I know I was wrong...and I am sorry...
Mujhe kyun bata rahi ho...go and manaofy tracku!
Great Idea...
Misha kissed Piya and ran towards Ruhi... Meanwhile Piya sighed and with a thud sat on the bed... She was going to breathe when cold hands grasped her firmly... She encircled her hands into his and rested her head on his chest... kya hua? Abhay asked... tumne dekha na! Abhay nodded and then kissed Piya's ears...unhe sab khud hi clarify karne do...don't get into their fights... Piya truned her face to Abhay and then replied... hmm...I know...but! okay...tum jao...waise bhi mujhe tayyar hona hai...jao yahaan se...
nahi! main nahin jaonga...
Abhay...main bath ke baad tumhare saamne...kaise...
i dunno... you decide...either let me accompany you to the shower or wait for you here...
Whatever!
Saying this... Piya banged the door of her washroom. Abhay stood there smiling at Piya's innocence...

CORRIDOR:

Misha ran to keep pace with Ruhi who dashed through the corridor weeping and howling... Misha stopped her way and then replied...
Tracky yr...!
Misha please...hato mere raaste se...
nahi!
Misha!!!
Tracky meri baat to sun!
Misha mujhe nahi sunna!
lekin mujhe toh batana hai na!
MISHA!!!!
chilla mat...mere kaan nahi kharaab hai...
SHUT UP! MISHA...JUST LEAVE OKAY!?
Main tumhe yahaan manane aayi thi...but it seems tumhe humari friendship ki koi kadar nahi hai! Well...in that case... GOOD BYE RUHI!!! MUJHE TUMSE BAAT KARNE KA KOI SHAUK NAHI HAI... b**** f***!
Misha left the place mumbling something...

PIYA'S ROOM:

Piya took shower and then draped a towel on herself... She opened the door and peeped outside and seeing Abhay she yelled, Abhay! Jao na...please!
Abhay made himself more comfortably, nahi!! main yahaan se nahi jaonga...aur tum agar bahar nahi aayi...toh main andar aa jaonga...
Piya sighed and then persuaded again..Abhay...! please...! please na!
No ways Piya...
chhado...mainu ki!
Piya came out, draped in white towel. Her wet hair clogged to one another made her neck and her nape look sexier... Her white and creamy legs had never looked so appealing. Her throat, which went dry coming out, looked hot.
And her hands, one on her towel grasping it firmly and other on her wet hair. Abhay was just enthused with this gorgeousness of hers. He saw her with mouth broad open. She smiled softly looking at his reaction while Abhay got up, still in a trance, and moved towards Piya. She clutched her towel as tightly as she could. She suddenly turned sideways to see if the door was bolted or not and yes it was. She glanced at Abhay who advanced towards her with a very cute expression on his face. Slowly, Abhay caught Piya's hands and she shuddered. Abhay slowly moved toward his girl and then when sufficiently near, he stooped down and lifted her up. She gasped and then tucked her face in his chest. Abhay was smiling all the time. He made her lie on the bed comfortably and then slowly removed the towel covering her delicate organs. She moaned but he continued to bare her. Soon Piya lay on the bed all naked. Her towel lying on the floor and Abhay lay next to her in proximity. His lips touched Piya's cheeks and his hands encircled her hands over her waist. She continually blushed all this while. She loved the feeling which dominated her soul at present. She finally turned and tucked herself entirely in Abhay's chest and his dark body. Abhay encircled her and then closed the lamp that flickered dimly.

30 minutes later...

Knock! Knock!!! Knock! Knock!!! Piya! Darwaza kholo. T's voice rang from the corridor. Abhay made Piya realise of her presence and helped her in putting on her clothes.
Piya!!! Darwaza kholo! T sounded impatient. Piya quickly wore her jeans and opened the door.
Piya! Kya hua?
Umm, washroom!
Oh! Chalo yaar, even Abhay not opening the door. We gotta hurry up, one last practice!
Hmm, chalo, main aati hoon!
Okies! Cya!
C ya!
Piya heaved a sigh of relief and then quickly went inside her room, She took her wallet and her phone, tucked them in her pockets and then locked her room and moved for the rehearsal hall.

That's it for now guys, Hope you enjoyed every bit of it.

Precap
Abhay! Humein sabko bata dena chahiye! Kyun?
No Piya! It's not the precise time!
(Piya confused)
 -Next PART 26-
Important Note:
Guys, till the time Abhay doesn't re-unite with Piya in the show, I am open to requests. That means if you want me to incorporate any specific sequence of Abhiya or even Sidchi, Please do let me know. I'll be glad to add the particular demand and ya guys! All of your demands (not Danish-Piya or Danish-Panchi though) will be incorporated

Open to Abhiya, Sidchi Request!
C'mon Guys! Start requesting...
Where are you my PKYEK family?
Sasuma? Jay? M? Anurag? Princi? Where are you guys? And yes Metz?
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res!
-edited-
yippeee.. me first
wat did u write in the ff shivu?? maine nai padha!
lolzzz... very nice part.. cont "soon"🀣🀣🀣

thanx for the pm!
UPDATE INHUMAN TIES
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago
Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!awesome i felt like in abhiya dreamland  πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘great ff dear