Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
thank god mathali is abhay's sister in this ff. i m really bored about all ff's having maithali as his ex. i mean edward did not have any ex in human life. bella was his first love, so why cant our piya be also abhay's first love at least in a ff. 
and thank god piya and kabr share a bro-sis like relationship. so no jealousy there. good.
mitzi11 thumbnail
great update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thank yu so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh
bairaagix thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_NS

Great update....!! Maithili is Abhay's sister!! You do hv a gud sense of humour, don't you??? Anyways I loved it, atleast the stupid guy won't be sulking over his long lost Piya's look-alike love...
Will be waiting for the next update when Abhay returns to dehradun...
Luv,
Nidhi.

[/QUOTE]thank god mathali is abhay's sister in this ff. i m really bored about all ff's having maithali as his ex. i mean edward did not have any ex in human life. bella was his first love, so why cant our piya be also abhay's first love at least in a ff. 
and thank god piya and kabr share a bro-sis like relationship. so no jealousy there. good.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]Awesome update Dear.. So Shaurya n Shankar r wolves..dat's a gr8 twist. I just love Piya-Kabir's bond.. Poor Piya is grounded. 
Abhay Prince n his Sis Maithali.. M confused here. Seems u hav sum other Girl in Mind as Abhay's Ex love. Eagerly waiting for d next part.. Carry on..lol.[/QUOTE]

To all the confusions! Here is what Maithili Pandher looks in my ff
So exactly! Maithili is not Piya's look-alike! No Past of Abhay
regarding his ex. It's Piya first and last(I Hope)
Unknownrockstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
goodEdited by Unknownrockstar - 13 years ago
PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwww  sidchi's marriage band baaja aur barat style.😍..........👏awesome update...❤️luved ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt n on top of tat maithali is abhay's sis gr8 yaar.................😍thanx 4 d update........😳
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shivangi,
u know wat?i missed ur prev 2 updates becoz u didnt update the title..i was thinking  y haven't u updated till now n so thought of checking n came to know that i missed 2 updates..so hereafter pls edit the title too without fail..
ok coming to the updates..both were gr8..the gang giving lone time for panchi-sid without the knowledge of their parents..then pia missing abhay like hell..poor girl..abhay is bad in that sense..so he was the prince of pandher n u portrayed maithli as his sis..ok waiting to know their past n how the story proceeds..as abhay decided to come back..will he talk to pia normally..will he participate in the concert?continue soon..n change the title after updating..
bairaagix thumbnail
-Aisi bhi ek Love Story-

PART 15

DOBRIYAL HOUSE

Piya was sitting at the breakfast table reading the newspaper when Misha hopped in almost spilling the milk glass on the table...
Can you! act like a human being?
Oops! Sorry! Waise good morning miss grounded!
Shut up okay!
Mouth is zipped up!
Piya concentrated back on the paper when she heard the news of two wolves being spotted at a local tourist center scaring the tourists and below that was a hazy picture supposedly of those wolves...Piya recalled the wolves she had seen in the forest, they were the same ones...
She still was confused as to if Shaurya and Shankar were safe or not! She called Shaurya after Misha left for College...
Hey Shaurya! Wassup? Piya here...
Hey beautiful!
Are you alright?
Why in the hell would you say that?
Ummm...actually i saw you and Shanky practising Tai-chi in the forest and then you guys suddenly disappeared and your place was take by...um.......mm....some wolves...big huge wolves!
Shaurya's breath stopped and Piya could make that out...
So? you're okay...
Umm...yeah...we're fine...absolutely okay!
Glad to hear that! How is Shanky...?
Great!
Okay...! Will call you later! Bye
Bye Piya!

Piya heaved a sigh of relief when she got convinced that Shaurya and Shankar were safe...Arnav came and sat on the table. He was coughing wildly...
Dad! You're okay?
Nah! Kya main tumhe 'okay' lag raha hoon?
Of course not! Wait...main aapke liye medicine laati hoon...
Haan...

Piya made him gulp the cough syrup and then sat beside him.
Haan Piya! Wedding planners se baat ho gayii?
Haan papa! Some delhi-based planners Bitto and Shruti!
So when are you guys meeting....
Most probably today...
Good...yeh sab jaldi finalise kar lo...okay?
Piya didn't answer...she was gazing at her cell. Arnav peeped and found Piya texting someone-

Abhay,
Piya here again...I have left you so many messages...Why don't you answer me...at least reply me please? Miss you
Wanna tell you loads of things!...come back soon

-Piya

Kisko message kar rahi ho?
Ummm....kisi ko nahi...i was checking my mail!
Achcha chalo...main chalta hoon...aaj office mein kaafi kaam hai!
Bye papa! Have a great day...

Piya was left all alone again. Misha was at the College, Madhu and Panchi were out shopping for Panchi's marriage and out little heroine of my ff was all alone grounded!

She tried calling Abhay but it was not reachable...She sighed. She went in her room and took out her songs and started working on them... It was Abhay all over again...in one of her lyrics Piya had scratched Abhay and her name together and as she was going through the lyrics, she came across the page and tears rolled down her cheeks... She had heard his dad talking about Vampires that once predominated the city. She decided to limit her next project on Vampires or Nosferatu. She opened Wikipedia and typed

Nosferatu

She started cutting off matter she needed and then she opened her dad's books and started searching about Vampires spotted in Dehradun. She came to know that their traits...

they were fast...their skin was pale white and as cold as ice...their eyes changed color
 depending on their mood. 

Piya stopped reading their...words-" Their eyes changed color" seemed to ring in her mind. She quickly recalled about all those incidences where Abhay's anger led to a change in his eye-color from butter-scotch to red. Was Abhay really not human? How could he have characteristics of a Nosferatu...she wondered...her silence was broken by a call...It was Kabir...
 Hey Piya! So grounded...huh??
Shut up KB...you grounded me...right?
Achcha leave that...come to the rehearsal hall soon...we got to be practicing...we need you...come soon...
Thanxzz so much KB...i am bored here...coming right away!

Piya wanted to get away from Abhay's thoughts and the recent 'Nosferatu'. She pulled her back and rushed out informing Panchi on the phone...

REHEARSAL HALL

Ruhi was injured but her mind was all active...She was busy making Angad nurse her! All the other gang members were staring at their foolishness. Piya entered the hall and everybody greeted her. They started the rehearsal. Piya was madly missing her dance partner. 4 hours of vigorous practice made the Living Tornadoes huff and puff! In the evening, Kabir took everyone to a coffee shop...The same coffee shop Abhay and Piya went before Abhay disappeared...
Hey Kabir...So kaisa chal raha hai...(Misha poked Kabir and asked loudly while he was gazing at T)
I guess you have asked that before!
Misha again poked him....he blushed...Misha then poked Piya who didn't answer... 
Lagta hai phir kho gayi kahin...
Misha went near Piya's ears and screamed...Piya woke up with a jerk...
Kya hua Mish?
Nahi Piya kuch nahi...you go back to your hibernation
Shut up...kay?

Piya's phone rang...she looked at the call. Shruti's number flashed. She excused herself and went out.
Hey Shruti, Piya here!
Hi Piya, Well I must say...your sis is so beautiful! 
I know...she is! 
Yeah so...actually i wanted to personally meet you because Panchi...that's the name right? 
Yeah Panchi di!
Yeah so she told me that you were looking about the decorations...?
yeah...so when shall we meet...?
anytime convenient to you?
tomorrow at 5 ... Mount College!
Sure!
Okz...bye?
buh...bye

Kabir came out after paying the bill and then dropped Mish and Piya at their house and left with T! aww!

Panchi was sitting there among her relatives which had flown some time ago from delhi to attend the wedding...

Piya's trouble! Or Not...Read more to find out!

Piya saw them and hid behind Misha!
One of the in-laws got up and hugged Piya...Misha, Panchi and Arnav saw this spectacle with mouth wide open...they had never approved Piya.
She spoke- Piya beta! Kitna achcha intezaam karwaaya hai tumne Panchi ki shaadi ka!
Piya looked at them confused. Panchi signaled her that Shruti had left a briefing about the wedding in form of a presentation...
Piya smiled back and then quietly left the place and went to her room. She wasn't in the mood to talk...She had not been able to control herself and finally broke down...
When Misha came to sleep, she saw Piya sitting on the window and crying...She hugged her from behind...
Kya hogaya babes..ab kyun ro rahi ho...huh?
Nahi kuch nahi...bas aise hi!
Aise hi koi rota hai kya?
Piya hugged Mish and started crying...
Mamma ne kuch kaha kya? 
Nai...mamma ne kuch nahi kaha! (Piya sobbed)
Oh! Silly me! How can I forget! Abhay...right?
Piya nodded...
Achcha you sleep...kal finally College jaana hai na!
Yeah...chalo...

After so many days...the dream haunted her again... The same wet, gloomy place and the same orchids. Piya was walking on a moss-shrouded path...calling Abhay's name when the shadow suddenly appeared before her...It was coming towards her...she didn't feel scared! The shadow enbosomed Piya and it smelt exactly like Abhay...It spoke in a husky voice...Piya! I am coming That was Abhay's voice.

Piya smiled in her dreams...she had waited for this day to come and she turned comfortably while sleeping

PRECAP- Hope! Abhay is back! Fingers Crossed!

Will update as soon as possible!
                               Prev PART 14 Next PART 16
Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow nyc yr!!!!... cont soon...
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Beautiful update dear!! Piya's working hard to make her sister's wedding perfect!! That's so sweet!!!
Are Shaurya nd Shankar werewolves??? And finally Abhay's coming back, oh I can't wait to read the next part!! Update it tomorrow itself, okay???

Luv,
Nidhi. :)
mangona thumbnail
iam 2nd wel der u r evil evilllllllllllllllllllllllllll hun u sthd had put that piya met abay met but no ur evill 
it was nyc