Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great FF...
awesome update
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shivangi,
it was really a wonderful update..madhu promising tat she'll behave normally with piya without hiding her feelings was awwww gr8..abhay got well along in the gang..so somewhere be it a dream r watever she know abhay as something else..hope she reacts properly n get along when she knows the truth..wish abhay-piya get back normal in their behaviour..really superb.. waiting for the concert n their history project..continue soon..
mansim thumbnail
hi that was a very nice part👏
hope so there are no misunderstandings between abhay and piya in near future😕
so abhay is scared of pandher fort😲
and i like your ff 😉dont stop updating😃
update soon 😊
mitzi11 thumbnail

super amazing

update pls cont soonnnnnn
thanks pm
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys, so i am continuing...thankxzz for the support and please have a look at my other Abhiya FF also

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
~Aisi bhi ek Love Story~

~PART 10~

Panchi- Get up...Piya and Mish....we need to shop...Get up..get going...
It's a great day for Panchi. She would be meeting Sid after a long time- a month. It's a great deal for a girl to stay away from her man...also when she knows that he would be hers in a couple of days-probably months. They stop a shopping complex and Piya and Misha start cutting-short the list of designs approved by Panchi for her jewellery. Madhu will be the final word regarding the same but at this point of time, its only the gals day out. 

I wonder that this is not for so long. Their freedom would definitely be short-lived considering Panchi's beau is soon to enter the scene.

Piya is all muddled up with the dresses. All are so pretty and elegant. It seems hard for her to reject even one of them. She decides asking Panchi-well she is busy with her call with Sid and Misha- oops! that wouldn't be a great idea though? Piya wonders.

Hello Ladies!
At the entrance of the shop stands a tall, handsome guy in a black tuxedo. It is our very own Siddharth Mehra. Panchi sees nothing else and hugs her hubby-to-be tightly. The other customers stand there staring with mouth wide open.
Panchi! I think this isn't a great idea! everyone is watching....better staring at us..
I don't care Sid! if they do...then let them. 
If that's the case...even i don't care about the world....love!
Panchi di...c'mon that's enough..you can do this outside..we'll give you the entire car...leave Sid jijaji!- Piya advises Panchi.
Panchi blushes and leaves the scene. Sid and Piya get along very well since the beginning and he is the perfect guy who can choose what Panchi wears for the engagement which is due in 5 days. Piya's eyes are rolling in an attempt to locate Panchi but her gaze fix at a face staring at her from the glass pane. Aww!! Abhay...lekin woh yahaan kya kar raha hai... chodo! Piya tries to call him inside but he refuses, probably he didn't wanted to interfere in their family matters. She picks up a brown lehenga and asks Abhay's opinion. He rejects it outright. Meanwhile Misha is observing Piya's strange behavior. Hey Piya kisse baat kar rahi ho wahaan pe? She looks at the glass pane. There is no one. She wonders if Piya had gone crazy? Kisi se nahi...I was trying out the dresses on my self. This time she picks up a blue  lehenge. Abhay tells her that this one is so-so... Then finally she picks up a lavender colored dress. Abhay's eyes brighten and he signals that this dress is perfect and worthy of being worn by Piya. Piya selents that immediately. Misha doesn't choose anything but Piya selects a beautiful peacock-colored dress for her with letting her know. They leave Sid and Panchi in the coffee shop. Misha leaves as she has a date with Shankar while Piya is left all alone. She wanders through the mall searching for Abhay and demanding to know the reason for his cold behavior at the coffee shop a day before. 

She finds Abhay at a Men's store looking for dresses. She enters and pulls Abhay's hands
Why the hell are you avoiding me? Why didn't you come to the shop? Why were you rude yesterday? How did you know i would be here? Abhay what's your problem? For once you are super friendly and the other moment you turn red with anger? Tell me?
Piya please, don't create a scene here...leave...
Abhay...you are impossible...totally impossible...
Piya decides to leave. She paces fast through the corridor and then through the lonely area which led to the coffee shop. Abhay pulled her towards himself.
Piya...listen to me..please!
Now what Abhay...was that not enough?
No that wasn't...listen na please i am sorry. 
No I am sorry, i am sorry that i invited friendship with you. I was rude to you in the first place...so that means you'll revenge me everytime. leave me Abhay...I don't wanna talk to you leave me alone please.
Piya releases herself from his clutches and heads towards coffee shop. Just before she is entering the shop, she turns around. There is no one. Piya enters the shop. She hugs Panchi from the back.
To meeting ho gayii, di!
Shutup Piya 
(blushes)
Aur jijaji aap mil liye di se? satisfaction ho gaya aapko? Chalen di? Bye jijs!
Bye loves!
Ohh...no no. no leave that for Panchi di only...she is your love.
Ahh! mera dil...toot hi gaya aaj to...kisi ne aaj tak Sid ko mana nahi kiya...aur meri saali ne mujhe...hai main to lut gaya.
Jijaji...ap se bada actor koi nahi hai duniya mein...kya piece choose kiya Panchi di ne...kyun di?!!
Shutup Piya...tumhe to main ghar pe dekhti hoon. Achcha now turn around. I need to say goodbye to Siddharth. Panchi turned Piya round and kissed Sid passionately on his lips. 
Bye Bye Mr. Mehra
Bye Mrs. Mehra...ummah!
Piya is wondering- Koi kaise ek doosre ko itna pyaar kar sakte hai! Bhagwanji aap na inhe humesha saath rakhna. Kabhi inke beech koi problem na aaye. Never...please!. Chalo di!

IN THEIR CAR

Bahut piece-piece yaad aa raha tha na tumhe...kyun Piya?
Panchi, hum us baare mein baad mein baat karenge...please abhi mujhe baat nahi karni. Panchi sensed some trouble. She turned Piya's face towards herself and found her eyes swollen red. OMG...have you been crying all this while...what happened Piya....tell me
Am i very badd, am i rude di! She clung to Panchi and cried her heart out. No body loves me at all...Kisi se jhagda hua tumhara? batao? Nahi aise hi... i was thinking something... pata hai Abhay is such a freak...he was very rude to me di...whats wrong with him. Where did you meet him BTW ummm at the mall. he was shopping for himself and then he confronted me and was very rude...Achcha i will ask misha to give him his payment...tum shaant ho jao! cheer up princess.

DOBRIYAL HOUSE

That night at her room, Panchi makes piya sleep on her lap. That was what she always did when her little sister would be sad. Piya murmured in half-sleep- di, thode din mein to aap chale jaaoge...jab mujhe aise sona hoga to main aapke ghar a jaaongi theek hai na? Haan princess, kabhi bhi aa jaana! Now sleep. hmmm.... Panchi slept on her back against the head of the bed with Piya sleeping on her lap. Misha joined them later and the dobriyal sisters slept peacefully.

The place is alluring and bewitching. Orchids rain and the entire place is green and wet. The path is covered with moss. It seems difficult for Piya to walk. She trembles and slips thrice and goes on for the fourth when probably Abhay saves her. He replies in his cold husky voice- Piya, I am very sorry! please forgive me. At the mall....i do know that i hurt you and so i am very very sorry. Please.He places a soft kiss on her lips. Piya confesses her love for him. 
OMG! piya how can you love Abhay...no.no...no you definitely cannot...? Stop thinking rubbish piya. stop...what the f*** were you thinking...no definitely not Abhay.... Stop thinking about that piya! Just stop!!!
The next day. Piya prepared herself to confront Abhay and demand to know what his problem was. But he never showed. 
Piya went to the class and sat alone...She wondered where was Abhay. Was he hiding? Piya's rage intensified. Let him come...i'll give him his payment?...

Precap
Abhay never showed for a long time- Poor Piya

If you enjoyed the update, please hit the LIKE button.
Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
tanya.dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yay.. m the first to comment..... 😃 anyways... update as usual was awesome.. please update soon
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 part.. Panchi-Sid r Cute.. Loved Piya-Panchi's Sisterly Bond.. Y is Abhay playing disappearing game Poor Piya.. Keep up d gud work.. I lik ur habit of updating everyday.. As usual 'll b waiting for d next part..lol.
karantakiar thumbnail
Hey dear awsm n fanatstic updt yar.
luvd it .
thnx for d pm dear.
plz do cnt soon nd do pm me.
luv u
vritika
Unknownrockstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
COOL DUDE