Priyanka Chopra realms in Bollywood

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Priyanka Chopra realms in Bollywood

Mar 21, 2011

Home > More news

Remember Priyanka Chopra affirming that she is No.1 actress of Bollywood. It's not just by her words, but she proves it ardently with the offers she has been winning unceasingly. The offers aren't just confined to film projects, but for brand ambassadorships as well. Last week, Priyanka Chopra signed on dotted line as the brand ambassador of Nikon. And now, she adds another feather to her cap. Aye! The actress has now become the ambassador of Garnier as well.

Bollywood actresses have always had special attraction towards 'Garnier' as the brand relates itself with beauty and looks. Having got Kareena Kapoor, Esha Deol and Isha Gopikkar as the brand ambassadors, Priyanka becomes the latest attraction now.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/mar-11-03/priyanka-chopra-garnier-21-03-11.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

I like to be wooed everyday: Priyanka Chopra

Actress Priyanka Chopra surely seems to be in good mood these days. In an industry where making foes seems easier than making friends, PC doesn't mind taking the tricky route once in a while. As she doesn't mind divulging on who she feels is attractive and hot in B-town. At a recent event, PC made some startling comments that left the onlookers wondering as to what was happening.

A source present at the event says that Chopra was in a fun mood and didn't mind answering whatever queries were thrown at her. When asked about who she felt was the most photogenic in B-Town, she quickly said that her vote would go to Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone, who have very a picturesque look. Among the male actors, PC picked actors Hrithik Roshan and John Abraham.

When asked about rumoured beau Shahid Kapoor she diplomatically said that he was photogenic too. LOLThough she refrained to talk about her relationship with Kapoor, Chopra said that missing Sasha's birthday bash wasn't a planned move. She wanted to take a break with her pals and it was only after her plans were finalised that she realised that the dates would clash with his birthday, which is why she couldn't make it. The source adds that when someone asked Piggy Chopps about the qualities she sought in her Mr Right, she said that he definitely needs to have a funny streak in him. "My Mr Right needs to be humorous — that's vital. I don't believe in the saying that humour kills romance. In fact, I feel humour only enhances it. And I like to be wooed everyday rather than just on Valentine's Day," she apparently chuckled.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_i-like-to-be-wooed-everyday-priyanka-chopra_1522417

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top