Normal Life. AR =) Note Pg3.

Posted: 13 years ago

Normal Life =)

Hey guys! Ive been a silent reader on IF for a long time now, and today I finnaly decided that I should post something on the evergreen couple AR, as I was missing them so much these days.

I am starting with the last scene of DMG2. And just to get you guys into the feel of it, the scene stats from the end of this scenes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbssN_cl-S0[/YOUTUBE]

<3

Hope you guys like it, and I apologise if there are any mistakes. Would love to know what you guys think. :)

Sahara. Xo

Shashank comes forward, to give the happy couple his blessings. He hugs AR tightly. Are you happy now? Looking at his daughter. Riddhima glances at smiling Armaan, smiles and nods her head.

Shanky: Ive to talk to Billy now, takes his phone out and starts dialing. Hello Billy leaves talking on the phone.

While Armaan and Riddhima are still in the same position side hugging each other and everyone starts to leave. Enough of the romance, you guys have got time in the world now, Chal Ridzy. Its late. Anjali quips and starts walking towards the car.  Ridhima comes out of the hug Your sister is always playing Kabaab mein haddi, Armaan pouts. It late na Armaan and ive to get home too, Riddhima says tryong to pacify him.

Armaan: Riddhima don't go na

Ridhima: Armaan!

Armaan: Riddhima!

Riddhimas heart melting looking at his pout, cups his face and to his surprise kisses him on his cheeks and says "That should get you through the night."  And before he could react tries to run towards the car. Armaan being the fast man he is catches her by the wrist and pulls her back. Riddhima comes crashing to his chest. Armaans hand tightening around her waist, he brings her hand close and kisses it. What about your night? He hoarsely whispers coming close to her lips.

Armaaaaan! Ridhima manages to muster closing her eyes in anticipation. Inching closer to her lips, he whispers "maybe you can manage" in his deep husky voice slowly loosening the grip. Riddhima manages to register what he said after quite a while. Crunching her eyebrows opens her eyes,

Armaaan  you! You! what do you think of yourself?  you you pointing her fingers at him.

Armaan: What? Me what? Showing her attitude, smirking.

Ugh. Riddhima stomps her feet, and walks away cursing Armaan. That monkey, looser, paagal, psycho #@$@@#@!

Armaan sighs looking at his adorable, with already a perfect plan in his mind to pacify her.

Kya hua Ridzi, Anji asking her in the car. Kuch nahi di, who Armaan, kuch nahi. Calming down and now smiling to herself. Anjali expecting her to answer but then on seeing her shut up just smiles. Seeing her sisters smile reach her eyes after so many days made her extremely happy.

Riddhima on the other hand feeling light, relieved, happy all at the same time. Her thoughts wandering to the time when she saw Armaans face when she was walking towards him in the BBcourt. Nothing could make her as happy the moment she felt seeing armaans face when she knelt down infornt of him

Smiling to herself, they reach home. Shanky and Padma are relieved on seeing their daughter happy and smiling after ages.

Shanky: Dekh rahi ho Padma apni beti ko, I never knew she was so deeply in love with Armaan. Their love conquered everything in the end.

Padma: Haan , kitni khush lag rahi hain. Kitne time baad isse itna khush dekha hain maine.

Riddhima and Anjali after changing and tired of the days event hit the bed. Riddhima thinking about the day and how juxtaposing the situation is  now as to what it could have been. She would be in the air plane loosing the one thing in life she could never run away from, LOVE.

Anjali suddenly mumble, Juliet, tumhara Romeo pagal hogaya hain, hes throwing paper balls fromt eh windows. Jaldi se usse roko varna uski to aaj khair nahin.

Riddhima jumps out of bed, in her blue night gown run towards the window. Dodging the paper balls he was throwing.

Armman, what are you doing here? She whispers loudly. Jaoo Armaan kya kar  rahein ho! She repeats again

I need to talk to you basket. I wont go until you talk to me. He whispers back.

Tum bhi na Armaan, sighing she signals him to come to the balcony.

On reaching the balcony she sees him climbing up the ladder, helps him come up.

Armaan on stabling himself on the terrace, grabs the opportunity and pulls her into a tight hug.

Armaan kya kar rahe ho? Koi aa jayega. Coming face to face to him now.  Aur tum yaha kyaa kar rahe ho?

Basket, I cam all the way here and youre asking me to leave? I needed to say something important to you.

Subah tak intezaar nahi kar sakte kya? She looks at him angrily, but inside she's elated to see him, and see that he is back to his old self. Climbing pipes at night.

I changed my mind, he says in an assuring tone. Riddhima puzzled as to what he is going on about.  With a confused look on her face she stares at him blankly.

I said I changed my mind, now adamantly.  And coming close to her ears, his breath on the nape of her ears he whispers, I don't think you can manage.

Riddhima long lost with him so close to her, his smell engulfing her, and his arms around her giving a new meaning to her existence. She remember the incident in the BB court realizes what he meant.

As he comes closer from the nape of her ear to her lips,  loosing all her sense, closing her eyes in anticipation and yearning for the kiss, "I think I can Armaan", she manages to muster on his lips. Armaan now smiling at his Baskets typical behavior decides to tease her little more. Comes even closer to her lips barely touching, "really basket?" he whispers, pulling her closer by the waist.

Her hands on his chest, his hands tightly holding on her waist, her heart racing, her lips trembling; a little annoyed as to why he is not kissing her already, and to Armaans surprise whispers a "no". 

Smiling at his basket, as he dives to get his long awaited mithai, Anjali switches on the light of the terrace. Both jerk out of the reverie they were in, only to see Anjali half asleep, staring at them.

She fortunately did not catch them in the compromising position they were in.  I was wondering where you were lost Ridzi! Come down to sleep fast, and tell your Romeo to go home, its LATE  she exclaims in an annoyed tone and leaves from there.

Armaan, visibly annoyed now,  Trust your Di to ruin the moment. He grumbles.

Riddhima could not stop smiling at her crazy love, thinking of how stupid she was to have almost left him.

Anjali again shouts from the stairs, Ridzziiii!

Armaan walking towards the ladder to go home, upset of his plan getting backfired because of stupid Anjali walking in on their moment.

Riddhima taking charge in the situation and acting on what her heart truly yearned for, pulls Armaan by his collar, coming on to her toes captures Armaans lips. Softly and ever so lightly and in the split of the second she pulls herself back. "I had to survive tonight na Armaan" she winks at him and runs towards her room for her life. Armaan rooted in the same spot, his knees giving up and his mind not being able to register what happened.  His heart racing like it could land on his hands, staring at the figure of his basket disappearing into the house, almost falling from the terrace sits down on the terrace to catch his breath. 

Edited by -Sahara- - 13 years ago
that was cute.. would like to read more.. 👍🏼
hey continue soon nd do PM me the next timee u update
thats so sweettt I luved ridz line.."I had to survive tonight na armaan"...do write more:))
that was sooo cute...

hope u do continue would like to read more....

pls pm me when u update

Nice start
cont soon
pls add me to ur pm list
Continue soon ......the part was cute....
 thats really good........ continue soon.........
Hyy

Nice start

cont soon

pls add me 

to ur pm list
Very very cute..
U planning on continuing???
Please pm me if you do!