Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF:- AP luv story part-6 updated (Page 6)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Ok nxt time i will definately give a lengthy part

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Part-6                        (In hostel):piya was getting ready for misha's birthday party and eagerly waiting for abhay to come when suddenly she heard d noice of a car just near d hostel. Piya quickly went near d window to look at and saw it was abhay's car waiting near the gate of her hostel. Piya feeling very happy and losing a second came out of d hostel. She saw abhay was wearing a black coat with a green T-shirt with jeans. Piya couldn't take her eyes from abhay as he was looking damn hot and handsome. Same was d condition with abhay as he saw piya just like maithili wearing d same dress(maithili wearing d dress in d show in dance sequence with abhay).she was looking gorgeous and beautiful which made abhay smile.abhay was so lost in piya's eyes dat he didn't even notice piya was so near to him. Piya-"abhay kya huwa!tum chup kyu ho.r u alright".                      Abhay(coming back to his senses):"ha kuch nehi i am already. Chalo party k liye late ho jayege." (On d way to dobriyal party)-abhay and piya were silent inside d car.none of them were able to start any conversation and didn't know wat to do ,both of them were eager to talk to each other but they failed in their attempt wen abhay gained courage and thought -"main hi kuch bol deta hu,waise bhi dobriyal house thoda dur hain. Abhay(breaking of d silence):"piya tum aaj bohut khoobsurat lag rahi ho,u r really looking very beautiful". Hearing these sudden words from abhay piya felt her heart was bitting very fast and she was feeling uncomfortable as well. These few words send vibration in her whole body as if she was d most beautiful girl in d whole world. Piya:thanks,tum bhi bohut handsum and cute lagrahe ho. Piya could not see anything else other than abhay.she was looking at him constantly.though abhay was not looking at piya he very well about her feelings,wen suddenly a person comes in d middle of d road and abhay to stop d car. Piya and abhay looks at d person carefully. (In kabir's house)-kabir was also ready for misha's birthday party and thinks of proposing her and giving her a ring.kabir(looking at d mirror and thinking)-misha aaj tumhe main propose karke he rahunga.bohut hogaya ab or main apne feelings ko control nehi kar sakta.i really luv u misha and i am sure after knowing about it u will think about me more than as a friend.kabir takes a ring and drives away to d dobriyal house in a happy frame of mind.          (In d raichand mansion)chand and haseena r drinking blood and in d main hall wen chand asks-"abhay kaha gaya hain?"haseena-" uski ek friend ki birthday party par". Chand(shocked)-"kya??itne salo main usne kisi ki birthday party toh kya thik se kisse se baat tak nehi karta.why dis sudden change in him."                                                      PRECAP:Piya expresses her feelings to abhay and so as kabir to misha. While misha is shocked and abhay on d other hand does not know wat to do.both r confused.                                                                                                                                                                                             

Edited by anurag24t - 08 April 2011 at 7:40am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimpallavisarkartanya.dsouzamangonananz_2211karantakiarminahil1997...Nidhi...Cute_GalRB81Akshi0019..Bournville..

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Friends how did u find part-6. Plz comments.
...Nidhi... Goldie
...Nidhi...
...Nidhi...

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Nice part!! Who is the man on the road??
Well, the precap is gud too.. I hope Abhay reciprocates Piya's feelings, he has done enough dramebaazi in the show, I really can't bear anymore!!
Luv,
-Nidhi.
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Awesome Update Dear.. Loved Abhay-Piya.. Who dis man now..?? Precap sounds Amazing.. Eagerly waiting for d next part.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lolz.
-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
thanks dear!!! nice update :D
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
hei,
that was a short update u promised a lengthier one..ok  let it be..r u updating using ur phone..if that is the case i letu go..coz atleast u hav updated..ok coming to part loved it..so who is that in the middle of road?hope nothing serious abt that person..continue soon..need to c mishoo's reaction more than abhay's..
mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
that was good Clap
but it was a short updateCry
waiting for their confessionsLOL
update soonSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index