Pregnancy and India, Ishan Suhana *VB* Pg 3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

MacGyver

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara_sara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pregnancy and India, Ishan Suhana *VB* Pg 3" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mjtruelegend

IF-Rockerz

mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
OMG! Shock horror! I THINK I'VE JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahIlovemskinnominate

tejeshec

IF-Rockerz

tejeshec

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Not sure how many members here are ready to acknowledge your post but SGP can't be based on whatever you have said...What I mean is there has to be a storyline and the soap needs to move forward...The things you mentioned are too liberal to be shown/discussed on indian telivision...

In a indian TV show you can't prolong the pre child phase of marriage without any substantial story line like some misunderstandings between the couple or the story takes some other path due to another angle...

Right now the couple in discussion are well and truly in love and the CV's are in no mood to deviate from this track..So the obvious next thing for the CV's is the child track or some other track which prohibits the child track like illness or something...

They can't just keep showing cutie cutie Sushaan romance day after day...Audiences will become  restless and would want to see the next phase in their relationship...

But if you have any other tracks(pre child phase) in mind for a couple
which can be shown on Indian television then  please write to the CV's or post it in the forum...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefiventureinnominate-SalShah4eva-

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@ MacGyver  :

This is a Family Forum &  ... Many of our Members r 14 Years old.... So U should be care full with words .... V have to Keep Words useage to more like PG -13... While I understand What U meant... I my self is married & I have not married long time so I will write best to my knoledge and try to write more PG - 13 nish.....
     Having  a  Child is a wonderful ecperiance... What V do in our bedroom is our business. But in Seies specially Indian....It has to b tastfull ... Meaning what time does it air ? Who is the viewer...Many of viewers r kids watching with Parents... While they r not going to show everything , U just have to imagine they r happy with their reapectful partners.... Yes, It is a mordern age but V should not forget our culture . I m not saying that thinking abt them is worg or doing it is wrong.... But certain things V have to talk to our respectful partners, Very close friends or family memebers. This Forum is not any of those places. Sorry.. If I ahve disappointed U.
    Lastly, I have known two family members of my family..... One had baby within a year while other had baby after 7 years of marriage ..  So there U go.... It is upto individual what they want in their life , and When....

I m not expert on any thing . This is just my POV.. If I have writen something I should not have PLz. Let me know...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi-SalShah4eva-

rose-girl

Goldie

rose-girl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I'm from Norway...
It really dsn't mattr whn u r gonna hav baby it's every individuals choiceEmbarrassed I mean u can't force anybody 2 hav baby aftr 1 year or 7Wink

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose-girl

I'm from Norway...
It really dsn't mattr whn u r gonna hav baby it's every individuals choiceEmbarrassed I mean u can't force anybody 2 hav baby aftr 1 year or 7Wink
That is what I said.  It is individual's choice.... Confused

tejeshec

IF-Rockerz

tejeshec

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Copying a note from India Forums which talks about what can't be discussed here:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

• sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_11tarunFeefiinnominate-SalShah4eva-

Bronze.

Goldie

Bronze.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
First & Foremost -I dont think your post is appropriate for this forum...  no offence... (would suggest  editing)

Second- A huge majority of ppl in India start to suggest remedies/doctors/treatments if a married couple dont ve a kid with in a year of marriage. 

But also true, most ppl of of our gen in big cities like Delhi/Mumbai wait for a couple of years...(me and all my friends) parents/relatives/neighborer do bother us but hey its our life... ;)

So, in real life situation, a couple like Ishaan-Suhana,  Young, educated from a big city would ve plan on when to start a family

Third- most of the TV shows dont really reflect real life, SGP tries to great extent. But, even its not 100% reality. 

Edited by Bronze. - 21 March 2011 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

svesumSweet-Violet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top