Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Character bashing... Enuf plz... For gods sake... (Page 3)

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Thank god sanity is still there in the forumLOLEmbarrassed

Wonderful post dearClapClapClap

I guess each and every member out here needs to realise that its not Maan or Geet we r watching...its Maaneet we r watching. ..and whatever issues r there between them..somewhere both r at fault and to some extent its the circumstances which r going against them because script demands separation track to bring passion/romance back in the show...simpleLOLEmbarrassed...So all should chill ...hv some popcorns and coke...and enjoy the roller-coaster rideBig smile

Also members should stop jumping to conclusions seeing 2secs ka precaps or misleading spoiler pics ..let the episode air first and then make judgements naLOL

And if we want to give feedbacks to suggestinos about what we r liking and what we r not liking or what we want to see...we should do it in a civilised manner without bashing the charactersEmbarrassed

Clap

That's what sensible people do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Amoureux

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Mind Says : Shout on top of your voice no one is gonna hear to you...

Heart says: That does not leave me from trying.... Smile

MAAN at fault... NO NO GEET is at fault... W*H....  Whats wrong with you guyz???  Why is everyone hell bent on destroying the peace on the forum yaar... ???  Well neither Maan is at fault nor Geet is at fault its the fans that are at fault.. Cause they are forgetting that ultimately Maan and Geet are human beings not God or Angles who cannot make mistakes...  Making mistakes is in human nature... No one is super human to not make mistakes... It how you percieve their characters and expect them to behave and if they do not behave according to your expectations... simple... do one thing start a topic on the forum and bash them left right and centre .... And then others follow the suite... of either defending or attacking...

GET ONE THING CLEAR FOLKS... Maan and Geet either both are at fault or both are not... Kyonki Taali kabhi bhi ek haath se nahi bajti.... Its circumstances, situations and their understanding, their lack of communication that is to be blamed right now.... and i'm sure these are things that they will learn with time... and this will only make their relationship stronger... cause relationship grows... Every relationship goes thru the tests of time and so will theirs... and they will only emerge stronger and better partners for each other...

However some people are so in favour of a particular character that they do not see how their posts are instigating others... and top of it they say no offence but my question is why make a statements that you know would offend others ... why is it so difficult to think about the sentiments of other buddies on the forum.... Are we on the forum not supposed to be one BIG FAMILY... What kind of a family is this when you need to be united we stand divided fighting amongst ourselves... rather than fighting with the CVs or the show makers...  Its becoming more of a war zone... The serial GEET - HSP is not making me as upset as the posts on this forum... cause ultimately I know that Maan and Geet will reunite .... But i'm not sure what next is gonna happen on the forum...  

My sincere request people before makng posts please be polite and think of the sentiments of others too.. you may just say no offence but you posts actually do offend a lot f people therefore for the sake of peace on the forum make sure that you do not ACTUALLY OFFEND your family!!! Hope thats not to difficult...

Debates a welcome but if done within a healthy environment... And try to see both sides of the coin before deciding who is right and wrong..  THAT IS BEFORE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS...

nice postClap. We are maaneet fans. But some people on this forum are so arrogant that even if we request to stop such kind of offending posts they will simply start arguing saying that it is their POV without giving any value to others emotions. I requested them but they are very much rude and they hurt others by their comments. Atleast mods should take care of such ppl.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtidrdee142Amoureux

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Thank you for making the post! Hug

I'm seriously fed up with all the bashing and blaming here on GF regarding Maan and Geet. In reality it never is one persons fault it's usually both. Beside what's the point with all the fights when the real problem lies with the CVs?

One more thing....I think we need to introduce the phrase 'Patience is a virtue' to everyone on GF. Seems to be a very forgotten phrase these days. LOL

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Hey Azi i always wanted to see a post from u to calm my self and its quite big post but the truth is i just read nly half of itLOL but i make sure that i read the imprnat parts i guess Embarrassedand yeah i accept its not Geets or Maans fault its actually Cv's fault i would say they actually changed the actual characters of the actorsConfusedBut yep I have always loved Maneet and never ever blame  any of  them for any reason ... will trust them and i hope a good trun this week SmileLove you, for this post !Hug

maaneet28 Groupbie
maaneet28
maaneet28

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

This post is like a breath of fresh air amongst all the negativity in the forum.

Hope the people spreading negativity in their posts realise that the show is all about Maaneet and just not about individual characters.It is sad to see people start character bashing at the instant of  a precap or promo and even before the episode airs.

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
AZ great post darling, well doneClap and thanks sweetheart for this. Hug

Nowadays I'm so nervous about coming in to IF cause the posts are filled with negativity and I can't believe how hurtful people can be. What we don't realize is we're belittling  real people for fictional characters, how weird is that.

I love Maaneet and love GHSP, agree there are a lot of things that are not right but we can be objective about our opinions and have a healthy and civil discussion, it doesn't have to get ugly and personal. 

Also we jump to conclusions quickly and the argument / bashing starts before seeing the real or whole picture, isn't that unwise Confused

I have seen relationships, emotions, love and women being reduced to trash and we cannot forget that GHSP has given us the best of these things.

Okay so if things are going wrong, we can get upset and protest but why overreact and fight amongst ourselves and put down our beloved characters, they are fictional characters who do what the creative team tell them to.

So if we have any complaint it should be against the creative team not the characters and definitely not each other. We can make this a fun and enjoyable place to be & I've see some posts that are still so positive and even the complaints are done with the right attitude or tone.

And love some posts who take a fun outlook to all the negative things in the show thus making it easy for us to take things lightly and also enjoy, have fun and release the pent up tension and frustration and I applaud such membersClap

I have no intention of judging anyone as I too am very much a part of the IF community and I love Maaneet very much and still have hope for the show and the characters 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiiMadzAmoureuxbobby13rocks

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Thank you for making the post! Hug

I'm seriously fed up with all the bashing and blaming here on GF regarding Maan and Geet. In reality it never is one persons fault it's usually both. Beside what's the point with all the fights when the real problem lies with the CVs?

One more thing....I think we need to introduce the phrase 'Patience is a virtue' to everyone on GF. Seems to be a very forgotten phrase these days. LOL

I so agree Rahmona, that's exactly what I said dear Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtirahmona_pakswe

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
AziiiiiiiiiHug

Bang on PostEmbarrassed

I love you for the wonderful post; at least somewhere there is peace in the forums!

An unbiased and a very sensible post! Thank you for this!

Well I was just going through a lot many posts and Thank God; I came across this one!

Well as you rightly said that we are Humans Who Make Mistakes; you are so true!

Its the test of time that they have to pass now; this is the time when their bond will be tested; they will be each others support and will come out of this situation.

I am quoting what I have written in my posts earlier!

**Your best relation is the one who is the first one to come in your mind when you want to share something with anyone. **

Every time Geet feels she has done something wrong; anything she feels burdened about the first person who comes to her mind is only and only her husband Maan. She is in trouble she will only remember him because when ever she needed him he was always there for her. To comfort her; take her all pain away.  Right from their early days till their wedding and even now; it has always been and always shall be Maan; who can only take her pain away. Be it her sorrows; worries or her being happy she finds comfort in only in one place Maan's arms which till date have always protected her from everything and will continue to do so. She finds heaven in his arms. Maan is her life savior; her knights in shining armor who always kept her away from all sorrows of the world by taking it himself rather than let them go and confront her.

So even when he is already bleeding inside; he cant show a trace about it; cant shed a tear; why? Because it will affect Geet; she has to move on; and who better than Maan can help her out? Her healer. I pity Maan today; he is on cross roads; he will fight it for his Geet. Get the lost smile back on her face. Get his Geet back!

Its just a matter of time and their eventual understanding and the love they share for one another; that's making them go to extremes!

As you rightly said that she is so broken that she even forgot what Dev did; made her life hell; all she knows today is that her fight for her baby is in vain now.
and with Maan clearing all the old memories; she will misunderstand him and maybe think that he is not as much as in pain as her; because he was not his child.

But the truth is that Maan was more attached to the baby than Geet! he was the one who accepted her with her past; made her feel and realize that he is the father of the child; by being a true father in every sense! I salute this man!

Well I guess this fight; their longing and their separation will make both of them realize what they have lost in the bargain.

Maan and Geet shall only be physically distant but they are connected by their souls.

**This is Maaneet relation—pure; divine; simple and yet very touching**

I see the whole Geet leaving the house will help strengthen the Maaneet relationship even more. She will be more indebted to his love and his nature that she will do all possible things to make him assure that she only belongs to him and him only. This is just my point of view. You may not agree or agree. I just thought of expressing my opinions.

Love
Mayuuuuuuuu<3<3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtidrdee142Amoureuxrahmona_pakswe

Go to top