Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Character bashing... Enuf plz... For gods sake... (Page 2)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Thank god sanity is still there in the forumLOLEmbarrassed

Wonderful post dearClapClapClap

I guess each and every member out here needs to realise that its not Maan or Geet we r watching...its Maaneet we r watching. ..and whatever issues r there between them..somewhere both r at fault and to some extent its the circumstances which r going against them because script demands separation track to bring passion/romance back in the show...simpleLOLEmbarrassed...So all should chill ...hv some popcorns and coke...and enjoy the roller-coaster rideBig smile

Also members should stop jumping to conclusions seeing 2secs ka precaps or misleading spoiler pics ..let the episode air first and then make judgements naLOL

And if we want to give feedbacks to suggestinos about what we r liking and what we r not liking or what we want to see...we should do it in a civilised manner without bashing the charactersEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 21 March 2011 at 6:16am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnameeraBharathi_gurtiEccentric.Beingdrdee142iMadzjaspreetm2815NinelivesAbsoluvAmoureuxrahmona_paksweSerenity_mepickachu

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu1231

i am not going to write or say anything to anybody in this forum as i seriously knew very well that there is love for characters but under lots of condition...i cant make people to understand  who are ready to take geet away from maaneet.....azmataaz...but my best wishes to your effort dear...the only thing i can do is go directly into my  friends chat club., chat with my friends and say bye bye to other topics...this i am doing to save myself from negativity., and rudeness against my maaneet....but  totally accept to what you say dear......i think i can read ff's where my maaneets are rocking to the core...sorry if i am harsh....Smile
Your  right buddy i guess i too need to just start doing that.... The place just seems a mess... Anyways we have enuf personal problems too and thus i used to visit the forum to ease my mind... but now a days i leave more depressed than ever after visiting the forum...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiAbsoluv

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by sindu1231

i am not going to write or say anything to anybody in this forum as i seriously knew very well that there is love for characters but under lots of condition...i cant make people to understand  who are ready to take geet away from maaneet.....azmataaz...but my best wishes to your effort dear...the only thing i can do is go directly into my  friends chat club., chat with my friends and say bye bye to other topics...this i am doing to save myself from negativity., and rudeness against my maaneet....but  totally accept to what you say dear......i think i can read ff's where my maaneets are rocking to the core...sorry if i am harsh....Smile
Your  right buddy i guess i too need to just start doing that.... The place just seems a mess... Anyways we have enuf personal problems too and thus i used to visit the forum to ease my mind... but now a days i leave more depressed than ever after visiting the forum...
there are still more maaneets lovers around this forum dear..dont worry, we are here still loving them together., cant hate maan or geet at anytime.....hey param di is your friend na...she is very much an optimistic thinker., i like her a lot., really she is a cool and loving Bouncemother...you talk to her , all your tensions will be relieved...

AbsoluvAmoureux

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
nice post Azi,,,,nobody at fault, neither geet nor maan,,,,its cv fault, who r butchering all d characters n essence of the show. so sit back n enjoy d show n wait for maneet lovely  moments,,,n i don;t know when will cv give this to fansLOL,,watch old scenes...Smile,,,,n other should stop over-reacting without watching d whole episode or stop making conclusions on d basis of any random article.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtidrdee142LuvScoobyAnkita_88Amoureux

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
sindu1231 is right ...there are maaneet lovers in this forum!

EXCELLENT POST...MAANEE IS OUR LOVE AND OUR INTEREST

i was staying away from forum becoz of exams...but now i feel its good only coz its like turning into complain box! 
just becoz u have platform to write, it doesnt mean u just type anything u want without considering!

after watching the episodes i rather not come here coz it just spoils my mood..

Nowadays i rather write my compliments or my suggestions on GEET FB page..at least if ever a Geet Team Crew reads it, I will happy..knowing that they receive a bit of positivity...

Im not saying us critisicing is wrong but there is a technique to constructive criticism...kuch bhi bole jah rahe ho

but here everyone just getting angry over precap ..
THE BEST PART is we dont even know what gonna happen yet! omg...i dunno whether to cry or laugh...

but just wanna say love those POSITIVE PEOPLE in this forum...keep loving Maaneet, and our love will be fruitful... trust me! 

Edited by PGirn - 21 March 2011 at 7:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtidrdee142AbsoluvAmoureux

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

nice post Azi,,,,nobody at fault, neither geet nor maan,,,,its cv fault, who r butchering all d characters n essence of the show. so sit back n enjoy d show n wait for maneet lovely  moments,,,n i don;t know when will cv give this to fansLOL,,watch old scenes...Smile,,,,n other should stop over-reacting without watching d whole episode or stop making conclusions on d basis of any random article.
                                                                                                                                                                     Nice post Azma...Smile..me too agree with Slov.....Thumbs Up         

Edited by bobby13rocks - 21 March 2011 at 7:08am

Bharathi_gurtidrdee142LuvScoobyAbsoluvAmoureux

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
i loved ur posts............... well said . peole should understand that all that is happening is situational and after some time all will be cleared............... its either no body can take sad notes and leave the show in the middle or bash the whole crew........... being sadnesses are accompanied by beautiful and happy moments and those who wait will get it ...............

drdee142Amoureux

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
if all want to be angry be angry for geet/maan not with geet /maan
they are reel characters playing their part .its all team work and  if we feel some thing  missing its lack of cv why play bashing,side taking and tighten our belts for things that r reel life not real life and we all in IF r real humans hai na and we all r bonded together with ghsp ka majboot jod so if want to do it do it pyar pyar seROFL

Bharathi_gurtidrdee142LuvScoobyAmoureuxbobby13rocks

Go to top