Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I will try to bash all the useless characters of GHSP, I hope that's ok 😳

Pinku... i'm with you buddy πŸ˜‰ I need to vent out my frustration and anger somewhere πŸ˜†
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: PGirn

sindu1231 is right ...there are maaneet lovers in this forum!

EXCELLENT POST...MAANEE IS OUR LOVE AND OUR INTEREST

i was staying away from forum becoz of exams...but now i feel its good only coz its like turning into complain box! 
just becoz u have platform to write, it doesnt mean u just type anything u want without considering!

after watching the episodes i rather not come here coz it just spoils my mood..

Nowadays i rather write my compliments or my suggestions on GEET FB page..at least if ever a Geet Team Crew reads it, I will happy..knowing that they receive a bit of positivity...

Im not saying us critisicing is wrong but there is a technique to constructive criticism...kuch bhi bole jah rahe ho

but here everyone just getting angry over precap ..
THE BEST PART is we dont even know what gonna happen yet! omg...i dunno whether to cry or laugh...

but just wanna say love those POSITIVE PEOPLE in this forum...keep loving Maaneet, and our love will be fruitful... trust me! 

Beleive me buddy your exams are a blessing in desguise for you πŸ˜‰ 
Amoureux thumbnail
@bobby13rocks
@kash_jeran
@sanjh1234
@serenelove
@jwalamukhi
rahmona_pakswe
@--Thush--
@maaneet28 

Thanks guyz feels good to see Maaneet support all over... 😊
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

AZ great post darling, well doneπŸ‘ and thanks sweetheart for this. πŸ€—

Nowadays I'm so nervous about coming in to IF cause the posts are filled with negativity and I can't believe how hurtful people can be. What we don't realize is we're belittling  real people for fictional characters, how weird is that.

I love Maaneet and love GHSP, agree there are a lot of things that are not right but we can be objective about our opinions and have a healthy and civil discussion, it doesn't have to get ugly and personal. 

Also we jump to conclusions quickly and the argument / bashing starts before seeing the real or whole picture, isn't that unwise πŸ˜•

I have seen relationships, emotions, love and women being reduced to trash and we cannot forget that GHSP has given us the best of these things.

Okay so if things are going wrong, we can get upset and protest but why overreact and fight amongst ourselves and put down our beloved characters, they are fictional characters who do what the creative team tell them to.

So if we have any complaint it should be against the creative team not the characters and definitely not each other. We can make this a fun and enjoyable place to be & I've see some posts that are still so positive and even the complaints are done with the right attitude or tone.

And love some posts who take a fun outlook to all the negative things in the show thus making it easy for us to take things lightly and also enjoy, have fun and release the pent up tension and frustration and I applaud such membersπŸ‘

I have no intention of judging anyone as I too am very much a part of the IF community and I love Maaneet very much and still have hope for the show and the characters 

Thanks Dee... Agree jumping to conclusions is something that has been happening quite frequently now a days...  did you check around today.... Since Geet showed Dev his place she is being praised by people who bashed her...

This is only what i have been trying to say... Guyz dont draw guns just based on some precap.. wait for the entire episode to be aired to understand its context.... I hope lessons have been learnt...

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

@bobby13rocks

@kash_jeran
@sanjh1234
@serenelove
@jwalamukhi
rahmona_pakswe
@--Thush--
@maaneet28 

Thanks guyz feels good to see Maaneet support all over... 😊

i am not here.πŸ˜‰..its ok dear just pulling your leg.πŸ˜‰
.i think cv's should/can work more on geets character and make her the central one( like ektas..man hiding behind womenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....)so that she may not be questioned for her love., her attitude and her behavior..its not needed for everyone who understood who geet is and what is she....but still i feel it would be better so that her character may reach and make a strong place like maans'....just my pov...

Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

AziiiiiiiiiπŸ€—

Bang on Post😳

I love you for the wonderful post; at least somewhere there is peace in the forums!

An unbiased and a very sensible post! Thank you for this!

Well I was just going through a lot many posts and Thank God; I came across this one!

Well as you rightly said that we are Humans Who Make Mistakes; you are so true!

Its the test of time that they have to pass now; this is the time when their bond will be tested; they will be each others support and will come out of this situation.

I am quoting what I have written in my posts earlier!

**Your best relation is the one who is the first one to come in your mind when you want to share something with anyone. **

Every time Geet feels she has done something wrong; anything she feels burdened about the first person who comes to her mind is only and only her husband Maan. She is in trouble she will only remember him because when ever she needed him he was always there for her. To comfort her; take her all pain away.  Right from their early days till their wedding and even now; it has always been and always shall be Maan; who can only take her pain away. Be it her sorrows; worries or her being happy she finds comfort in only in one place Maan's arms which till date have always protected her from everything and will continue to do so. She finds heaven in his arms. Maan is her life savior; her knights in shining armor who always kept her away from all sorrows of the world by taking it himself rather than let them go and confront her.

So even when he is already bleeding inside; he cant show a trace about it; cant shed a tear; why? Because it will affect Geet; she has to move on; and who better than Maan can help her out? Her healer. I pity Maan today; he is on cross roads; he will fight it for his Geet. Get the lost smile back on her face. Get his Geet back!

Its just a matter of time and their eventual understanding and the love they share for one another; that's making them go to extremes!

As you rightly said that she is so broken that she even forgot what Dev did; made her life hell; all she knows today is that her fight for her baby is in vain now.
and with Maan clearing all the old memories; she will misunderstand him and maybe think that he is not as much as in pain as her; because he was not his child.

But the truth is that Maan was more attached to the baby than Geet! he was the one who accepted her with her past; made her feel and realize that he is the father of the child; by being a true father in every sense! I salute this man!

Well I guess this fight; their longing and their separation will make both of them realize what they have lost in the bargain.

Maan and Geet shall only be physically distant but they are connected by their souls.

**This is Maaneet relation'pure; divine; simple and yet very touching**

I see the whole Geet leaving the house will help strengthen the Maaneet relationship even more. She will be more indebted to his love and his nature that she will do all possible things to make him assure that she only belongs to him and him only. This is just my point of view. You may not agree or agree. I just thought of expressing my opinions.

Love
Mayuuuuuuuu<3<3

Thanks Mayuri... 😊 Thanks for the wonderful post too...  you have explained things quite well... πŸ‘AGree to all that you have said... specially about Geet and Maans charecteristics and most of all this

Every time Geet feels she has done something wrong; anything she feels burdened about the first person who comes to her mind is only and only her husband Maan

I agree this entire MU will just help them understand each other better and they will emerge stronger and better partners for each other in the longer run.. Embarrassed
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu1231

i am not here.πŸ˜‰..its ok dear just pulling your leg.πŸ˜‰
.i think cv's should/can work more on geets character and make her the central one( like ektas..man hiding behind womenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....)so that she may not be questioned for her love., her attitude and her behavior..its not needed for everyone who understood who geet is and what is she....but still i feel it would be better so that her character may reach and make a strong place like maans'....just my pov...

You are indeed there my friend... Exclusively you see πŸ˜‰

Hmm... frankly i would not want this to go the ekta way ... no matter howmany such posts i have to make to make people understand Geets love for Maan... And you know what frankly Geets character is the best... not typically cliched with her own strengths and weakness but if people expect her to behave like a godess who makes no mistake then its their fault ... and if thats what people want then i would say is that they haven't understood the essence of the series yet....  
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Always feels good & normal to see a post about being positive and that too, if it is about Maaneet as one unit, thank youπŸ€—

If Maan is the sun so hot and bright,
Then Geet is the light-rays shining down,

If Maan is the sky so vast and blue,
Then Geet is the white clouds in his chest,

If Maan is the the mountain huge and high,
Then Geet is the valley green and wide.

If Maan is the king of kings,
Then Geet is the Queen of Queens.

It's a pleasure beyond compare
It's a wonderful masterpiece of inspiration,
Cause it's unique and one of a kind,
It's two hearts - Maan and Geet,
but one soul - Maaneet.

Misty, sweet heart your welcome... πŸ€— and those were some awesome verses about Maaneet... Totally captures the entire essence of their love for each other and how they are soulmates... forever....
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=Azmatazz]
You are indeed there my friend... Exclusively you see πŸ˜‰

Hmm... frankly i would not want this to go the ekta way ... no matter howmany such posts i have to make to make people understand Geets love for Maan... And you know what frankly Geets character is the best... not typically cliched with her own strengths and weakness but if people expect her to behave like a godess who makes no mistake then its their fault ... and if thats what people want then i would say is that they haven't understood the essence of the series yet....  
[/QUOTE]thats a nice one....yes geetherself is self explanatory..love you for this,,,
Edited by sindu1231 - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

No Comments 

😊