Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Character bashing... Enuf plz... For gods sake... - Page 3

maaneet28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This post is like a breath of fresh air amongst all the negativity in the forum.

Hope the people spreading negativity in their posts realise that the show is all about Maaneet and just not about individual characters.It is sad to see people start character bashing at the instant of  a precap or promo and even before the episode airs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AZ great post darling, well done👏 and thanks sweetheart for this. 🤗

Nowadays I'm so nervous about coming in to IF cause the posts are filled with negativity and I can't believe how hurtful people can be. What we don't realize is we're belittling  real people for fictional characters, how weird is that.

I love Maaneet and love GHSP, agree there are a lot of things that are not right but we can be objective about our opinions and have a healthy and civil discussion, it doesn't have to get ugly and personal. 

Also we jump to conclusions quickly and the argument / bashing starts before seeing the real or whole picture, isn't that unwise 😕

I have seen relationships, emotions, love and women being reduced to trash and we cannot forget that GHSP has given us the best of these things.

Okay so if things are going wrong, we can get upset and protest but why overreact and fight amongst ourselves and put down our beloved characters, they are fictional characters who do what the creative team tell them to.

So if we have any complaint it should be against the creative team not the characters and definitely not each other. We can make this a fun and enjoyable place to be & I've see some posts that are still so positive and even the complaints are done with the right attitude or tone.

And love some posts who take a fun outlook to all the negative things in the show thus making it easy for us to take things lightly and also enjoy, have fun and release the pent up tension and frustration and I applaud such members👏

I have no intention of judging anyone as I too am very much a part of the IF community and I love Maaneet very much and still have hope for the show and the characters 
drdee142 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Thank you for making the post! 🤗

I'm seriously fed up with all the bashing and blaming here on GF regarding Maan and Geet. In reality it never is one persons fault it's usually both. Beside what's the point with all the fights when the real problem lies with the CVs?

One more thing....I think we need to introduce the phrase 'Patience is a virtue' to everyone on GF. Seems to be a very forgotten phrase these days. 😆

I so agree Rahmona, that's exactly what I said dear 😊
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aziiiiiiiii🤗

Bang on Post😳

I love you for the wonderful post; at least somewhere there is peace in the forums!

An unbiased and a very sensible post! Thank you for this!

Well I was just going through a lot many posts and Thank God; I came across this one!

Well as you rightly said that we are Humans Who Make Mistakes; you are so true!

Its the test of time that they have to pass now; this is the time when their bond will be tested; they will be each others support and will come out of this situation.

I am quoting what I have written in my posts earlier!

**Your best relation is the one who is the first one to come in your mind when you want to share something with anyone. **

Every time Geet feels she has done something wrong; anything she feels burdened about the first person who comes to her mind is only and only her husband Maan. She is in trouble she will only remember him because when ever she needed him he was always there for her. To comfort her; take her all pain away.  Right from their early days till their wedding and even now; it has always been and always shall be Maan; who can only take her pain away. Be it her sorrows; worries or her being happy she finds comfort in only in one place Maan's arms which till date have always protected her from everything and will continue to do so. She finds heaven in his arms. Maan is her life savior; her knights in shining armor who always kept her away from all sorrows of the world by taking it himself rather than let them go and confront her.

So even when he is already bleeding inside; he cant show a trace about it; cant shed a tear; why? Because it will affect Geet; she has to move on; and who better than Maan can help her out? Her healer. I pity Maan today; he is on cross roads; he will fight it for his Geet. Get the lost smile back on her face. Get his Geet back!

Its just a matter of time and their eventual understanding and the love they share for one another; that's making them go to extremes!

As you rightly said that she is so broken that she even forgot what Dev did; made her life hell; all she knows today is that her fight for her baby is in vain now.
and with Maan clearing all the old memories; she will misunderstand him and maybe think that he is not as much as in pain as her; because he was not his child.

But the truth is that Maan was more attached to the baby than Geet! he was the one who accepted her with her past; made her feel and realize that he is the father of the child; by being a true father in every sense! I salute this man!

Well I guess this fight; their longing and their separation will make both of them realize what they have lost in the bargain.

Maan and Geet shall only be physically distant but they are connected by their souls.

**This is Maaneet relation—pure; divine; simple and yet very touching**

I see the whole Geet leaving the house will help strengthen the Maaneet relationship even more. She will be more indebted to his love and his nature that she will do all possible things to make him assure that she only belongs to him and him only. This is just my point of view. You may not agree or agree. I just thought of expressing my opinions.

Love
Mayuuuuuuuu<3<3
drdee142 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jwalamukhi

nice post👏. We are maaneet fans. But some people on this forum are so arrogant that even if we request to stop such kind of offending posts they will simply start arguing saying that it is their POV without giving any value to others emotions. I requested them but they are very much rude and they hurt others by their comments. Atleast mods should take care of such ppl.

I know, it so sad 😕
drdee142 thumbnail

Hima, you go girl, well said,🤗 you know how hurt we feel with all that's happening 😕
Always feels good & normal to see a post about being positive and that too, if it is about Maaneet as one unit, thank you🤗

If Maan is the sun so hot and bright,
Then Geet is the light-rays shining down,

If Maan is the sky so vast and blue,
Then Geet is the white clouds in his chest,

If Maan is the the mountain huge and high,
Then Geet is the valley green and wide.

If Maan is the king of kings,
Then Geet is the Queen of Queens.

It's a pleasure beyond compare
It's a wonderful masterpiece of inspiration,
Cause it's unique and one of a kind,
It's two hearts - Maan and Geet,
but one soul - Maaneet.

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sindu1231

there are still more maaneets lovers around this forum dear..dont worry, we are here still loving them together., cant hate maan or geet at anytime.....hey param di is your friend na...she is very much an optimistic thinker., i like her a lot., really she is a cool and loving mother...you talk to her , all your tensions will be relieved...

Yeah sindu... Param is my partner in crime... Crime of being positive 😉
LuvScooby thumbnail
I will try to bash all the useless characters of GHSP, I hope that's ok 😳
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SlovHanda

nice post Azi,,,,nobody at fault, neither geet nor maan,,,,its cv fault, who r butchering all d characters n essence of the show. so sit back n enjoy d show n wait for maneet lovely  moments,,,n i don;t know when will cv give this to fans😆,,watch old scenes...😊,,,,n other should stop over-reacting without watching d whole episode or stop making conclusions on d basis of any random article.

Thanks Slov... Agree ... the CVs need to put some thoughts together now before its too late... about over reacting i hope todays episode makes people realize how wrong they were to judge Geet just based on a precap...