Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

good post dear................but i think we should ignore SBS...........why give them more publicity and waste time on them .................... ? let they do whatever they like.............we all love Arhaan and we need not make it manifest again and again by wasting our time and energy on some unworthy prog................as it is we have MKAP and krishna to appreciate him and i think our priority should be that.............😊 πŸ˜›

see thats why i havenot taken sbs name anywhere in my postTongueπŸ˜ƒ
shrutisinha thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

see thats why i havenot taken sbs name anywhere in my postπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

yaah i see u will not take any SBS name in ur post
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!absolutely true!cmpltly agree wit u. .arhaan is d most wndrful actor hu,hd broken al d limitations of a new comer. .n about odr thngs. .pooja herslf tld once dat he is a clean heartd persn. .so if a clean heartd persn shud burst out,it shud hv bin smfn out of a common mans cntrl. .i wil always lub hm watevr hapns. .lets pay a deaf ear towrds d ones hu turn up here,1ly to bash hm. .arry rocks!!:-*
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post dii ...
reading pragati's topic about arhaan being accused again ,i was gonna make one but happy that u made onee .......
Arhaan as a debut actor has excelled in his acting ...he has done beyond what is expected.that to a very difficult character ..being an educated person ,a decent guy and acting that of a guy who is completely different ,has a diff accent .different attire is veryy difficult.i have not seen an actor like him . i m not saying this cux i m an Arhaan deewani ..but even if someone who just normally watch pratigya and is not his deewani ..if u carefully analyse arhaan isthe one who is the base of this show.anupam shyam sir who has also done a great great job has a lot of experience.but for arhaan it was the first timee ..ss is like an icing over cake.
despite of this if he is accussed continuoulsy it becomes hell.it really becomes impossibble to control if we hear the same thing again and again with not fault of his.but it seems like that our anger triigerrs someone 's actions..so why not aswell ignor them.but i stil dont understand dont media has some restrictions.we have learnt to ignnore noww.....i dont even feel like  making anew topic whenever arhaan is accused.its just the same thing .but for arhaan ..it does hurt him according to me..theres no fault of his......why is he accussed...he being a nice decent generous person doesnt reply to all this accustations....he is on his success steps....and demotivating a person is veryy badd verey baddd .....i dont know much about media.but still it ought to have some restrictions.
in the end of my long post (sorry )i would only say i would forever support him ,love him,be with him in his long way to success.......arhaan myy hero has a long way to goo and these hurdles cant stop him ........
Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

we lubb baba and we lubb arhaan........ we'll stick with him sbs narak waasi can go to hll. !!!!!!

Mitu_ thumbnail
Nice post CHERE
πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
love ARHAAN
SBS narark jaye🀒🀒
keep voting AB
thanks for lovely post for AB😳
THIS IS FOR YOU
😳

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail