Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Besharam Wedding Planners - page 92 (Page 46)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

suman try to do a cheap trick on CC so we can save some money ROFL

D where are u?!?!? need ur help cz hemlatha's drivin me mad.. she wants us to decorate her stupid bedroom as well... 

duh who's interested in her bedroom?!!? Angry

Hey Am right here Dear, Yes Dear who is going to her stupid room,  because she lives upstairs and we are interested in decorating the lower part of the house and not HL room 

I think we have to tell her something that will make her rush and leave the wedding Venue to go somewhere else

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
lets get oppontiment in hospital coz our make up deewani cc is going 2 get heartattakLOL

http://www.opinionpoll.in/files/images/pollimages/200905170/manipal-hospital-01.jpg

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Xlovesusuman4evrdiyaloveskinnyStarktastic..Dreamer..

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Nadz what if we tell someone is planning something against the Soods Property and she has to rush and save the property, so this was she will be less interested in the wedding and more concerned about the property. and we have to send her so far that it takes her at least 8-10 hrs to go and return
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

D where are u?!?!? need ur help cz hemlatha's drivin me mad.. she wants us to decorate her stupid bedroom as well... 

Hey Am right here Dear, Yes Dear who is going to her stupid room,  because she lives upstairs and we are interested in decorating the lower part of the house and not HL room 

I think we have to tell her something that will make her rush and leave the wedding Venue to go somewhere else

she's super annoyn D & im losin my patience here...Angry Angry
let's just decorate da ground floor na?!?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Oh Preethy u r just toooo much ROFL,  Ok Dont worry I will take an appointment for CC and request the Doctor to keep her there only till the wedding os complete, Infact to give her sleeping injection,  I think give her such an injection so that she sleeps so peacefully that she wakes up the next day after the wedding is complete and Nivren already become one completely I mean SR complete, then CC will not be able to anything because Nivi- Viren will already become Nivren by the next day, so CC will not be able to do anything
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

she's super annoyn D & im losin my patience here...Angry Angry
let's just decorate da ground floor na?!?!

yes Dear we should decorate the floor and make it more beautiful so that our Nivren walk on flowers and not the floor, I want every thing Unique for them
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Oh Preethy u r just toooo much ROFL,  Ok Dont worry I will take an appointment for CC and request the Doctor to keep her there only till the wedding os complete, Infact to give her sleeping injection,  I think give her such an injection so that she sleeps so peacefully that she wakes up the next day after the wedding is complete and Nivren already become one completely I mean SR complete, then CC will not be able to anything because Nivi- Viren will already become Nivren by the next day, so CC will not be able to do anything

ROFLROFL, ROFL, ROFL, ROFL, ROFL, ROFL, nivi+viren=nivrenEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Yes Dear they will become one forever after this marriage, it will be great to see them

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index