Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Besharam Wedding Planners - page 92 (Page 46)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

suman try to do a cheap trick on CC so we can save some money ROFL

D where are u?!?!? need ur help cz hemlatha's drivin me mad.. she wants us to decorate her stupid bedroom as well... 

duh who's interested in her bedroom?!!? Angry

Hey Am right here Dear, Yes Dear who is going to her stupid room,  because she lives upstairs and we are interested in decorating the lower part of the house and not HL room 

I think we have to tell her something that will make her rush and leave the wedding Venue to go somewhere else

she's super annoyn D & im losin my patience here...Angry Angry
let's just decorate da ground floor na?!?!

yes Dear we should decorate the floor and make it more beautiful so that our Nivren walk on flowers and not the floor, I want every thing Unique for them

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Oh Preethy u r just toooo much ROFL,  Ok Dont worry I will take an appointment for CC and request the Doctor to keep her there only till the wedding os complete, Infact to give her sleeping injection,  I think give her such an injection so that she sleeps so peacefully that she wakes up the next day after the wedding is complete and Nivren already become one completely I mean SR complete, then CC will not be able to anything because Nivi- Viren will already become Nivren by the next day, so CC will not be able to do anything

ROFLROFL, ROFL, ROFL, ROFL, ROFL, ROFL, nivi+viren=nivrenEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Yes Dear they will become one forever after this marriage, it will be great to see them
suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Gud idea Preethi...well that will take care of CC...will tell Viren that u and Diya will take care of her and that he doesnt have to worry about anything

diyaloveskinny

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
lojain where r u hun...i cant decorate the entire Sood house on my own...these workers cant do anything until u go yell at them....HELP ME!!!!

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skojla

lojain where r u hun...i cant decorate the entire Sood house on my own...these workers cant do anything until u go yell at them....HELP ME!!!!

Really Dear but dont worry am always there with u Dear, We wil work it out together,  But pehle CC aur HL kaa kuch to karo

suman4evr

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
@Diya thx hun....yah first we gotta get those two out of the way...let me c wut i can do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny..Lujain..

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Diya ive got an idea about HL...how about we send her to her son's place...that will keep her away for a few dayz

diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index