Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Besharam Wedding Planners - page 92 (Page 41)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Hey girls..yahan kis kis ko hug chahiye.....Hmmmm...control urself girls....i don't like this....LOL
and suman....i'm there to help viren to get ready...i already purchased everything for him...and he liked my choice...but i think we have to give a chance to sanju.....so i'll take sanju with me to dress up viren...Big smile.....
and all r just stay away..i'll send nandu for u girls...he will entertain u people with his hot dance....!!!!and pls don't do anything bad with him....his lajjo will be sad....!!!Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunsuman4evr-Cskluv-Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinnyyy

well done guys..............doing a great job here............WinkWink

taaraaaaaaaa where were u?!??!?! 
im gonna cut ur pay check cz u keep vanishing and neglecting work ROFL
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hey girls..yahan kis kis ko hug chahiye.....Hmmmm...control urself girls....i don't like this....LOL
and suman....i'm there to help viren to get ready...i already purchased everything for him...and he liked my choice...but i think we have to give a chance to sanju.....so i'll take sanju with me to dress up viren...Big smile.....
and all r just stay away..i'll send nandu for u girls...he will entertain u people with his hot dance....!!!!and pls don't do anything bad with him....his lajjo will be sad....!!!Tongue

sana cutie pie... i guess deres another man in viren's life apart from nandu... dat florist guy ROFL

btw fab job done on da SR mission Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Wowww...thanks nadz....i'm honoured......i'll post my second day experience soon..but u girls don't get jealous ok....bcz it'll be more romantic....LOL

Starktastic

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
nice rules msater jiROFL..........we will follow as u saidROFLROFLROFL
suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Ok Sana dear...now Viren wont cum yell at me again for not sending anyone....i thought Sanju wud want this task but dont know where she iz...u keep an eye on her n make sure she does her job and NO DROOLING!!WinkROFL

FrozenRain

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
haha.....LOL we'l try not to jaanu LOL no promises though

FrozenRain

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
nadz   di   flute ;) nivi ka kasam i wil nt but say to viren dnt play it infront of me ...if i c flute in viren's lip omg i cant control myself frm stealing it but i wil try

FrozenRain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index