Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Besharam Wedding Planners - page 92 (Page 35)

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Gotta get working on it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjun

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
yiippieeeeeeeeeee Party Party go suman bachii go... 

suman4evr

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Nadz di help me out in one way...wut iz da first event we organize for da wedding
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
erm.... im clueless abt hindu rituals suman....Confused

suman4evr

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
is there any engagement for nivren before wedding
 i think after engagement there will be mehndi , then sangeeth and then haldi on the wedding day

Edited by VarshaLuvsViren - 21 March 2011 at 10:47pm

suman4evr

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@Nadz same here...but thanks anywayz

@Varsha thx hun...i will start with engagement

VarshaLuvsArjun

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Ok girls…u people know naa….i'm taken care of suhaag raat arrangements….so I want to share my experience on the first day of my work……

21-March-2011---Day 1

It's around 3.00 pm……me and my colleague sakeena reached sood house….U people already knew that sakeena took the responsibility for refreshments……Ok…..we went there and waited for Mr.viren sood….Nandu served tea and some special dishes for me and sakeena jaan……Embarrassed

Viren came there…he looked dashing in a black jacket and white tee…..He shook our hands…and we literally had a blast with viren……LOL..

Then I asked him abt his plans  abt his marriage arrangements….all this time sakeena stared at viren…..Wink

He said that he wants to give a surprise for nivi on his suhaag raat….but he don't know what to do…..I assured him to teach some romantic tips…..LOLViren hugged me and gave a kiss on my right cheek…Big smile...of course sakeena burning with jealousy….she jumped from the sofa and hugged viren  …LOLpoor viren..also gave a kiss to sakeena…but only a on her hand…Smile

Ok…Ok..come to the matter..viren blushing and worried abt his first night….he said that both he and nivi are shy types….and he sure abt that both will blushing all the night and spoil all the arrangements….Shocked

Sakeena jumps and assured him that she will arrange some special refreshment for nivren…after drinking it both can be besharams….and that special drink is manufactured by our company……ROFL

Viren was so happy again gave more kisses to us….Embarrassedwe control ourselves only for nivi…..LOL

Then he asked us to take a demo abt the besharam drink….LOLso me and sakeena drunk a sample bottle and viren also joined with us…..So u people can assume we and viren have a party there…..ROFLWe danced like paagals and nandu stared at us with jealousy….LOL

After the party and dancing we said bye to viren…and u people know viren asked us to come to his house everyday..Big smile.....and he liked us very much….and sana and sakeena faints and whistles after leaving his house…..ROFL...so we r still  half consiuos....LOL

Ok…..we will update our next day work soon…..!!!!and now i have to go to college..bcz today i have to come back from college early....i have a special meeting wit hviren in the evening...today is the first day of my besharam classes...Big smile!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evrVarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShi..Sakeena..

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
ha ha ha ..i am feeling jealous of u and sakeena Broken Heart lucky girls omg praying that next time nivi should be there so you cant hug him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index