Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*Love Psychology* maaneet ff- Updated pg. 30 8/4 (Page 38)

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

richiiiiimysticangel

AliceT Senior Member
AliceT
AliceT

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richiii

Hey alice (waves with a puppy dog 'i am innocent-forgive me' face)Embarrassed
i know i know...i promised i would update in December and then i didn't...
i don't what's wrong with me..i just cannot think of how to proceed the story...and it deosn't help that college eats away all my time..i had planned to update in december but then i got so caught up in sleeping relaxing shopping and other guilty pleasures...
i just couldn't think how to take the story forward...though i do have the rough idea but i don't know how to pen it down..(okay it sounds all so contradictory and confusing but that's the way it is i suppose)

and i do plan to finish the story (yea yea i doLOL) but i think i will have to put it on hold until april or something (ducks away incase you plan to throw some rotten tomatoes my way)...

but then you never know...i might feel guilty and type down a update soonLOL

Hello! Richi...Seeing your cute wave made my heart melt to some extent BUT then the word
"Innocent" reminded me of your other incomplete FF. What to do girl, how should I forgive you now? LOL

April...hmm very far away, won't accept this. Chalo! Chalo! do away with your guilty pleasures now...bahut ho gaya!!!

Really hope you do update soon and this story does sees it's END, not a rushed one though.

Try jotting down the points you have in your mind, you might end up writing the whole update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

richiiiii

richiiiii Goldie
richiiiii
richiiiii

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
I have an annoying brother too and I could as well understand the problems. Sigh! 
Oh c'mon I am your biggest fa. air cooler, AC and what not after I read this. I ended up reading Innocent as well. Yeah Yeah I loved your writing style and hence couldn't stop myself. Oh not to forget

sadly my brother is just not annoying, he is a narcissist, hypocrite, mcp..and well don't even get me started..i can easily qualify as the bane of my life...and i am glad you liked innocent too..its not everyday that i get such passionate pankhas coolers and ac..LOL

I harassed my sweetie sister to read Love psychology. Yes, Yes I am obsessed with this story.LOL
My exams are done (for the time being) so here I am, all set to start rambling about this story as promised.

i hope your exams went wellSmile
I can't explain in one word what i liked in the story but to tell you the truth I loved it.
To begin with, I wanted to share something with you. When I was a kid, I was bullied in school. So badly. And you know what I did, I used to write diary. So i started writing series of stories, where the bully would face a problem and I would go and would gyaan baanting to her that she shouldn't behave that way and ta-daa she used to change and we end up as best friends. This was the first set of stories I wrote and whenever I re-read my diaries I would rofl.ROFL
would you believe me if i said we share almost same life story/targedy...just that i didn't used to write a diary..i was tragedy queen so i would just cry or something..i was quite ashamed of myself if i be very honest..though i had these fantasies of humiliating them in front of the class whereby i would show how great and good person i was while how disgusting and pathetic they were...sadly it never happened..LOL

I love writing basically and I love writing my diary more than anything as it is no way less than a comic book. I won't sketch anyway. Wait I did once, I sketched my lecturer with horns once in my diary. ROFLAnd there were many funny entries in my diary which would make any sane person in this world, insane. So basically when I read Geet's ramblings, I was amused and more than glad that I am not the odd one out.
lollzz i cannot draw sketch or paint even if my life depended on it and the funniest thing was that my dad wanted me to be a painter...he had somehow managed to create this image that i could be award winning painter if i explored my (non-existent) potential to paint

I kind of identified myself with this Geet. I am not that talented as Geet anyway. She sure has a funny bone in her. But one thing I loved about this Geet is the simplicity and the realistic nature you showed. The problems and ramblings of a 17 year old. I lurveeed it to the core. There were few highlight scenes and lines which stood out in this ff and you can't imagine just how many times i've read this story. 
i am glad you like her character as much as i love writing hers..

Apart from Geet's character which is the heart and soul of the story, Maan intrigues me. Being a psychology lecturer, it would be normal for him to read other's body language and I am curious just how much did he read Geet. I was grinning through out the ff. However the last update somewhere touched a chord. Really waiting to see what happens next. Try to give a mini update if you can. 

i will certainly try to...
and thanks for readingBig smile

Love
Shika
[/QUOTE]

TheBrat

richiiiii Goldie
richiiiii
richiiiii

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

Originally posted by mollycoddle

shikhu...kitna bolti ho tumLOL
Someone stalking me? Haw!
Let's face the facts. I talk a lot and you of all the people should know thisLOL
You know when I was in school, my mum was a teacher in our school but she was for kindergarten students so for every parents meeting my mum used to collect my report card after she's done meeting the parents of her students and by the time na all teachers would be done distributing the reports and would be sitting and gappe maaring. So it's like all my class teachers used to sit together and they used to complaint one thing to my mom against me and guess what it is..
"Why won't she talk at all?"
You heard it right! And my mum used to tell them "woh school ki aur ghar ki quota ghar mein dikhati hain"LOL

should i say that when i read this i felt as if i was reading about me..in school no one had the slightest idea that once i 'decided and wanted' to speak no one could stop me...half of the time teachers would pull out their hair in frustration thinking why i never spoke...

TheBrat

richiiiii Goldie
richiiiii
richiiiii

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AliceT

Hey alice (waves with a puppy dog 'i am innocent-forgive me' face)Embarrassed
i know i know...i promised i would update in December and then i didn't...
i don't what's wrong with me..i just cannot think of how to proceed the story...and it deosn't help that college eats away all my time..i had planned to update in december but then i got so caught up in sleeping relaxing shopping and other guilty pleasures...
i just couldn't think how to take the story forward...though i do have the rough idea but i don't know how to pen it down..(okay it sounds all so contradictory and confusing but that's the way it is i suppose)

and i do plan to finish the story (yea yea i doLOL) but i think i will have to put it on hold until april or something (ducks away incase you plan to throw some rotten tomatoes my way)...

but then you never know...i might feel guilty and type down a update soonLOL

Hello! Richi...Seeing your cute wave made my heart melt to some extent BUT then the word
"Innocent" reminded me of your other incomplete FF. What to do girl, how should I forgive you now? LOL

would you forgive me if i said i am chaste, blameless, in-corrupt, righteous, in culpable and well i have run out of synonyms ...so please forgive meEmbarrassed

April...hmm very far away, won't accept this. Chalo! Chalo! do away with your guilty pleasures now...bahut ho gaya!!!

i know its quite far but i don't want to give false hopes or information or promises i won't be able to fulfill..again!!

Really hope you do update soon and this story does sees it's END, not a rushed one though.

don't worry it won't have a rushed ending...well because i am quite incapable of rushing things...though i may surprise myself maybe

Try jotting down the points you have in your mind, you might end up writing the whole update.

i think i will do it 
thanks for your tipBig smile
and i haope everything is good at your endSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AliceTixray

loving_girl Goldie
loving_girl
loving_girl

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Fabulous Update Dear...

richiiiii

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Nice FF
Loved Geet n her never ending complains
Maan is confusing me lil
I wuld love if Geet strts retorting back Maan or showing lil confidence
Plz add me to ur pm list

richiiiii

AliceT Senior Member
AliceT
AliceT

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

would you forgive me if i said i am chaste, blameless, in-corrupt, righteous, in culpable and well i have run out of synonyms ...so please forgive meEmbarrassed

LOL ... Richi with such synonyms I think I should forgive you.  Wink  LOL

i know its quite far but i don't want to give false hopes or information or promises i won't be able to fulfill..again!!

Ermm 

don't worry it won't have a rushed ending...well because i am quite incapable of rushing things...though i may surprise myself maybe

Now, I agree to this dear.

i think i will do it

Yippee...buck up dear...Don't think too much, Just Do It!!

thanks for your tipBig smile

You are welcome.

and i hope everything is good at your end
Smile

Aww...Richi, love you dear. Things are not too good but now I'm hoping that someday they'll get better. Hope...hope ...and some more hope...
Thanks for asking dear. 
Hug

And again I'm hoping for an update SOON.  :)
Take Care. Ciao!

richiiiii

Go to top