Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*Love Psychology* maaneet ff- Updated pg. 30 8/4 (Page 30)

richiiiii Goldie
richiiiii
richiiiii

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Hellooo friends!!!! i am back *ducks away in case there is jootas and tamatars coming down my way*. remember this FFLOL...I know some of you might be thinking if i remembered it or not. don't worry i did remember it all too well *silly that is why i am updating no!!*
anyways my apologies for not updating it for sooo long. don't ask me why...i am be rendered speechless. however the good news that i am back with an update. and now just because i am updating it after soo long don't expect a super long or super romantic or super funny update...
be happy in what you are getting *recites mamma's age old dialouge*
anyways happy reading
Big smile

I love my sister. I really do. It's just that when your murky and embarrassing past resurfaces sisterly love goes out of window, especially if the sister possesses a possible threat in adding to my embarrassment or worse….

'Oh my god!! Khurana uncle is here. And maan too'

…or worse she hugs him as if they have known eachother for their lives while I, yes the one who has developed a newfound crush on someone after such a long time, stares backs open mouthed. And in addition to my misery I can see dad and khurana uncle giving eachother the looks and smile as if cooing, 'don't they look adorable together'!!

'Oh my god maan you still look so good and charming' di gushes breaking the hug. He chuckled at this and returned her the compliment, 'and you look as beautiful as ever'

Okay, why didn't I get any compliment? All I have been getting is weird and amused looks as if he wanted to say,'you are still clumsy eh?'

'Ahem ahem' I clear my throat to gain back their attention. However they very conveniently choose to ignore me and my existence as they start discussing their past, present and future while the two oldies sit back with a smug looks on their faces. I can imagine them mentally doing their match making.

Feeling rather hurt, disappointed and left out I make my way to kitchen to play the dutiful daughter.

'Do you like the food maan beta?' mamma asks maan as she serves him the kadhai panner'. From the look on maan's face I could tell he was quiet in a fix, not that I blamed him. Mamma had made sure that his plate was full enough to keep him satiated for a whole week. He had tried to stop her but it was like trying to change the course of hurricane, tornado and all other natural disasters. When mamma served food to people, especially the young<male> ones, she was a woman possessed. Nothing would stop her from ensuring that the there wasn't a single clean spot left in the plate. Thus it was quite funny to expect him to answer her when she hadn't given him a chance to even look at the different dishes properly.

'Its delicious aunty' maan said with big incredulous eyes and I couldn't help but let out a small giggle, but then quickly stifled it when mamma glared at me. It was apparently bad manners to laugh, now whether it was bad manners to laugh while others were having dinner or when someone was complimenting her, or at someone who complimented her, or when we were playing the host, I didn't know. So after bowing my head a little as an act of apologizing I got back at doodling my food around the plate, thanking god that mamma wasn't serving the food to me. I had lost the appetite to eat after the reminder of the long-forgotten incidence, and at the fact that I had successfully managed to humiliate myself in front of him in both past and present. Now I was having this huge suspicion that babaji was trying to turn this dinner into the previous one. Alike the last time, sameera di and maan (sir!) were engaged in their conversations while I looked on with a forlorn look which I think even surpassed the ones given by prerna, parvati, tulsi, kasturi and many other poor actresses of Indian television. However, today by no chance I was allowing my hand or my eye to go anywhere near the jug or the daal or any other liquid substance which, now if I look around, included almost everything. Take that babaji. On your face.

'You aren't eating anything?'

Babaji!!! I mean I was just kidding no need to be so direct.

'geet..'

But why is babaji sounding like maan (sir!!)?

just to inquire my suspicion I lift my gaze from my 'famine struck' looking plate only to find a pair of hazel eyes staring at my plate with amused pity and…..longing?!!

Pity, I can understand. I know he must be thinking that my plate might feel inferior and shy infront of his ready-to-feed-a-military-combatant state. 

But why the longing??

Curious, I look at his plate intently, and then get hit with the realization.

The poor (hot) thing hasn't been able to even finish even one fourth of the food served on his plate.  I wonder how is going to look after finishing those entire thing. Two years back we had attended my first high-profile party and i was very obviously consumed with excitement at the prospect of eating loadz of food. Like a starved soul I had attacked the buffet, knocking down a few people's plate in the process, and had hogged to the point where even breathing in air had become difficult if not impossible. The experience clearly wasn't a pleasant one and its reminiscence still haunts me till date.  So I can very well envision what maan would have to go through after eating all that stuff. I can already picture him with his big swollen tummy, like that of a pregnant lady….'

'Geet is something wrong. You look like you are…… constipated!!??'

What!!!

Really!!!

whatever!!!

It's sad how he is going to mirror my look in few minutes, while ACTUALLY suffering from it

'I have hajmola AND pudin hara'

Maan gives me funny look. Didn't he realize he is going to need one soon? Or after living in UK for so long his general knowledge has gone for a toss?

'You may need it soon' I try to explain.

Now I am wondering why he is even talking to me. Why the sudden interest in me? The empty space beside his chair and the distant sound of sameera di chatting away on phone with someone finally clears my doubts. He was bored and I was the only object of amusement around. Great, now I feel soo good.

'Why will I need it' he asks, his voice laced with incredulity 'you are the one who look constipated. Is that why you are not eating anything?' he asked in amazement

Now that's enough of an insult. I agree that I might be having a constipated look, (the reminder of that tummy bloated experience still causes loose motions) but that doesn't mean I actually have it. As a psychologist he should understand it, shouldn't he?

'Look I am not having constipation….it's just a bad memory which is evoking such extreme expressions on my little chubby face. Nevermind. And I am not eating anything because I am not hungry. And once YOU finish all the food on your plate your bowels will be having a gala time discoing in there. So to stop there little party you will be needing hajmola or pudin hara. If not that then mum will treat you with one of her home remedies which I am not sure your bowel would welcome' I finish in long breathe only to find him staring at me as if I had grown two heads, maybe even three. Not that I blame him. I hadn't realize how retarded I sounded until I said it.

Seriously what was the need to say bowel over and over again. I could have simply said 'an upset stomach' instead of 'bowel discoing there'. I mean I am not even sure if that's an expression or not.

And now to make matter worse he is laughing his ass out and everyone's attention is focused on us.

I can't believe it.

I, or rather babaji, have successfully managed to make fun of myself yet again.

I will never trust myself to eat or speak in front of him again.

'What is it maan. Why are you laughing'? Dad asks sounding a little confused.

'Nothing uncle. Geet just shared a really funny joke' maan answered, trying to stifle his laughter and in save my virtue.

Useless attempt.

I go back at staring my plate totally red on the cheeks.

'Geet bete humain bhi toh batayie' viraan uncle said butting in.

'Umm it's nothing uncle' I mumble still refusing to look up from my plate.

'No need to feel shy beta.' He said merrily. 'Or is it some teacher-student secret, haan?' he winked at me while dad guffawed at his loudest best.

Sometimes I wonder if my parents are sadist. If not then what can explain the extreme pleasure they draw from seeing me embarrassed in front of my teacher, who also happened to be my crush and maybe my future jiju!! As father shouldn't he have informed me that maan (sir/maybe future jiju) was going to be my new teacher? Infact as a father how could he allow him to be my teacher in the first place? Had he forgotten the torture and embarrassment I had went through when i had met him for the first time? Shouldn't he be concerned about his daughter's emotional well-being?

'So how was the surprise geet'? He asked me now, totally oblivious to me emotions.

Surprise my foot.

'You know maan has asked me not to tell you anything. He had wanted to see if you could recognize him or not'

At this I point I wanted to point an accusing finger towards him and shout - 'whose father are you anyways'. Instead, I managed to rearrange the feature of my lips so that it could be perceived as a smile.

'So maan did she recognize you or not' he asked maan now.

'Well not exactly.' Maan replied a little cockily. 'But she is still the same'

Now what's that supposed to mean??? Is he trying to comment on clumsy nature or my habit of making a joke of myself whenever I am around him?

'I hope she turns out to be good student and doesn't disappoint you or me' dad added solemnly while further managing to humiliate me and confirming my doubt whether I am an adopted child.

'I am sure she is a great student mohan. I am more concerned whether maan will prove himself to be a good teacher or not. He must realize that teaching is very tough and important job' viraan uncle said in my favor.

'Have faith in your son viru. I am sure he is a gem of a teacher'. My father said in maan's favor. 'Its geet I am worried about. Her performance in economics is not even worth mentioning. Last thing I want is to see her perform poorly in other subjects also'

Was i and maan by any chance swapped as kids?

'Don't worry uncle. I am sure she will cope up in economics' a firm and confident voice came out in my favor, surprisingly belonging to maan. Overwhelmed by such an unexpected show of support and confidence I looked up from my plate and found maan staring at me warmly. I don't know why but sit made my heartbeat accelerate a little. He held my gaze for a second longer and spoke again 'and I am sure she will continue to do well in other subjects. Though Iknow she is very attached to her previous psychology teacher and might not easily accept me in her place', he said  suggestively ,giving his lopsided  smileand making me go all red at the reminder of my little self repartee in the morning, ' I will try to make a place for myself too' .

Why did he have to spoil his wonderful speech and my first romantic moment by mentioning that stupid little ranting of mine? Seriously how did he become a psychologist?

I try to smile but fail miserably. Then I realize that suddenly everyone has gone silent and is staring at me with expectant eyes. Now that's weird and strange. Am I missing something? Maybe they want my two cents at the ongoing topic. So I give my two cents- 'ofcourse sir'. Dad and uncle instantly resume with their dinner, giving me what I think is supposed to be a encouraging and well done smile while maan says- 'I would prefer if you rather call me maan when not in school.'

'Hmm okay'

Thank god he didn't ask me to call him 'bhaiya'…

Yuck!! That would have sucked!!

'And yea I don't think I will need your hajmola or pudin hara after all' he said pointing towards his plate which is miraculously and suspiciously is empty!!!! I do a double check just so to confirm that I am not imagining things. But no the food is actually gone. And the plate is as clean as the ones shown in vim bar Ads.  Really where did all the food go? Did he by chance put them on someone else's plate while no one was looking?

'And no I didn't do any of the stuff you are thinking. I actually ate them.' He said as if reading my mind. I decided to protest but before I could say he anything he continued. 'I do have certain strength and appetite'

Did that sounded punning to me only or was it supposed to be???!!!

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

attitudeshyrajsrirmaaneet05AASTHA_mtneetugarg123kavitha05ammyicycoollathaauariz2000asmi123fizza25gagsyAcharya10-BeingAppy-Bkhascue1Shefali16alfiya7DazlingdivyaAliceTnazsijblessednimbhakbhartifanmans22-divya-giaa5678kritika_nsuyohaasr_n_kkg_loverlovepooMyLuv_MaaneetShilalipiSOLACEofEYESloving_girlfatema_007kavya.sravyaDiva7siyanatanya_visonali_22prema_ksRukhluvMaanEscapistanisharoy1Lola13Hina.khanxxxmysticangel--Dia--sheetalvasagangesegbDrashtiDhamiNo1MsMovieloverlovebapu18Anu_R-Crayon-insight555nats0101_wallflower_TeamMcSwarekMaaneet099komlikaninand-Prithi-ambbihakrati5ritzy09ExpectoPatronumambeernnehakapoor7simi91-Veritaserum-mrk-1bangaloresKrishnaluv94ramaheshrupzloveutintinu6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6---nishu---RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelPadfoot_ProngsRemya_PillaiVSai2008Shalveseemamarymandy15--Ratna--Ash1991rsroopalisweet scorpioKaSh-Maneet-Fanzaara2212pickachu_BlackPearl_.hayaat.spvdDownhill

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
hi choti...long time no update!! i was wondering if i will ever have a chance to read the rest of this wonderful FFBig smile...loved the way u described the mother's serving, so typical housewife...(though i have to say that it is something that i seem to lack!! )and as always the humour in ur update was outstanding!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neetugarg123richiiiiiRageOfAnAngel

nazsij Senior Member
nazsij
nazsij

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
hehehehehehe future jiju...poor geet 1st crush didi legayi...it was awesome yaar...her self talk is mindblowing...loved it...maan ki hur word me koi hidden meaning hai kya?uski bhi pov jaan paaye tho zyada acha hotha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

richiiiiibangalores

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loved it
Thanx for the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

richiiiii

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
so you r back dear
first tell us where r u gone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

richiiiii

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Gosh girl! It was amazingly funny!!You totally cracked me up!! Geet and her self dialogues were a riot!! Thanks so much for making my sunday this wonderfulSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

richiiiiibangaloresRageOfAnAngel

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Okay, why didn't I get any compliment? All I have been getting is weird and amused looks as if he wanted to say,'you are still clumsy eh?'

'Do you like the food maan beta?' mamma asks maan as she serves him the kadhai panner'.From the look on maan's face I could tell he was quiet in a fix, not that I blamed him. Mamma had made sure that his plate was full enough to keep him satiated for a whole week. He had tried to stop her but it was like trying to change the course of hurricane, tornado and all other natural disasters. When mamma served food to people, especially the young<male> ones, she was a woman possessed. Nothing would stop her from ensuring that the there wasn't a single clean spot left in the plate. Thus it was quite funny to expect him to answer her when she hadn't given him a chance to even look at the different dishes properly.

Sometimes I wonder if my parents are sadist. If not then what can explain the extreme pleasure they draw from seeing me embarrassed in front of my teacher, who also happened to be my crush and maybe my future jiju!

'You know maan has asked me not to tell you anything. He had wanted to see if you could recognize him or not'

At this I point I wanted to point an accusing finger towards him and shout - 'whose father are you anyways'. Instead, I managed to rearrange the feature of my lips so that it could be perceived as a smile.

'Have faith in your son viru. I am sure he is a gem of a teacher'. My father said in maan's favor. 'Its geet I am worried about. Her performance in economics is not even worth mentioning. Last thing I want is to see her perform poorly in other subjects also'

Was i and maan by any chance swapped as kids?

OMG !!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm still ROFL

The monologues were ... am speechless Clap Clap Clap

Brilliant ----- to say the least Clap Thumbs Up

FANTASTIC Update !!! 

Glitter Star RedGlitter Star RedGlitter Star RedGlitter Star RedGlitter Star Red

sparkled heart

Edited by drashsree100 - 04 September 2011 at 1:44am

richiiiiibangalores

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
superb update...loved it...

neetugarg123richiiiii

Go to top