Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AliceT

Waves back with an angry face...

It's been damn long, so come out of your hiding place and give us an update, make sure it's pretty long!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Maybe that will cool us down. 

Seriously Richi, atleast drop in a message dear as to what you are planning to do with this FF.

You know what, I think this is going to be the pattern of this thread, after every 4 months we'll get an update...and that too if we are lucky enough.
๐Ÿ˜†

Hey alice (waves with a puppy dog 'i am innocent-forgive me' face)๐Ÿ˜ณ
i know i know...i promised i would update in December and then i didn't...
i don't what's wrong with me..i just cannot think of how to proceed the story...and it deosn't help that college eats away all my time..i had planned to update in december but then i got so caught up in sleeping relaxing shopping and other guilty pleasures...
i just couldn't think how to take the story forward...though i do have the rough idea but i don't know how to pen it down..(okay it sounds all so contradictory and confusing but that's the way it is i suppose)

and i do plan to finish the story (yea yea i do๐Ÿ˜†) but i think i will have to put it on hold until april or something (ducks away incase you plan to throw some rotten tomatoes my way)...

but then you never know...i might feel guilty and type down a update soon๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by richiiiii - 12 years ago
richiiiii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cloud9.

Someone kill me! What an ass i am! Why the hell didn't i find it earlier? Good thing is that I did. Thanks to whoever-it-was who mentioned it in fanfiction voting thread. Suddenly i am misty eyed and am thankful to a bunch of people. First, the one who nominated this fic, two my greatest boredome for prompting me to search for it, three-the one who started this nominating thingy idea, four-the one who started IF, five-CVs for writing Geet,Six-your parents for giving you birth,seven-the one who discovered economics n made u hate it. And the list continues. After completing revision for another boring exam and pissed at having fever at exam time, even more pissed at the fact that all my frnds r enjoying their holidays while m da only one pulling my hair (not their mistake. This was a competitive exam :p ). Oh not to forget the bloody 5hrs i've for sleep. Seriously y shud exams be sooo early. Cant they be a bit Late? Heck! Exams shud be banned altogether. Anyway coming back to da point.. At such a bloody pathetic pitiful time i started reading this n at times i took a break suddenly just to control my laughter which'd wake up seven cities if not checked. I'm officially your die hard fan from now on. Want to blabbber more but my mobile is twisted dat if data is too large it gets deleted on its own. Tragedy of my life. I'd come back tomm after the exam n comment later but till then add me in PM LIST N UPDATE SOON.

To say that i am humbled would be an understatement...๐Ÿ˜ณ
you make me feel like some hot shot celebrity writer ๐Ÿ˜†
 aye aye!! i do agree exams should be done away with...life would be so much easier if not anything else...

*okay the pain and bane of my life- my brother is her( and brother is synonymous with 'lappy is gone'
)
so will express my gratitude ( for making me feel so...hmmm...special guess) and my rambling later...till then happy studying... and may god grace you with 10-15 hours of sleep
p.s oh!! and i have accepted your request๐Ÿ˜ณ

ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Please...write down something yaar...
Its a long time since i read something mindblowing and really funny its already half of january what exactly was in ur mind when u said that u'll be updating in december???(me feeling like banging my head somewhere)
plz update soon yaar   :'(
Originally posted by: richiii

To say that i am humbled would be an understatement...๐Ÿ˜ณ
you make me feel like some hot shot celebrity writer ๐Ÿ˜†
 aye aye!! i do agree exams should be done away with...life would be so much easier if not anything else...

*okay the pain and bane of my life- my brother is her( and brother is synonymous with 'lappy is gone'
)
so will express my gratitude ( for making me feel so...hmmm...special guess) and my rambling later...till then happy studying... and may god grace you with 10-15 hours of sleep
p.s oh!! and i have accepted your request๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have an annoying brother too and I could as well understand the problems. Sigh! 
Oh c'mon I am your biggest fa. air cooler, AC and what not after I read this. I ended up reading Innocent as well. Yeah Yeah I loved your writing style and hence couldn't stop myself. Oh not to forget I harassed my sweetie sister to read Love psychology. Yes, Yes I am obsessed with this story.๐Ÿ˜†
My exams are done (for the time being) so here I am, all set to start rambling about this story as promised.
I can't explain in one word what i liked in the story but to tell you the truth I loved it.
To begin with, I wanted to share something with you. When I was a kid, I was bullied in school. So badly. And you know what I did, I used to write diary. So i started writing series of stories, where the bully would face a problem and I would go and would gyaan baanting to her that she shouldn't behave that way and ta-daa she used to change and we end up as best friends. This was the first set of stories I wrote and whenever I re-read my diaries I would rofl.๐Ÿคฃ
I love writing basically and I love writing my diary more than anything as it is no way less than a comic book. I won't sketch anyway. Wait I did once, I sketched my lecturer with horns once in my diary. ๐ŸคฃAnd there were many funny entries in my diary which would make any sane person in this world, insane. So basically when I read Geet's ramblings, I was amused and more than glad that I am not the odd one out.
I kind of identified myself with this Geet. I am not that talented as Geet anyway. She sure has a funny bone in her. But one thing I loved about this Geet is the simplicity and the realistic nature you showed. The problems and ramblings of a 17 year old. I lurveeed it to the core. There were few highlight scenes and lines which stood out in this ff and you can't imagine just how many times i've read this story. 
Apart from Geet's character which is the heart and soul of the story, Maan intrigues me. Being a psychology lecturer, it would be normal for him to read other's body language and I am curious just how much did he read Geet. I was grinning through out the ff. However the last update somewhere touched a chord. Really waiting to see what happens next. Try to give a mini update if you can. 
Love
Shika
Downhill thumbnail

I have an annoying brother too and I could as well understand the problems. Sigh! 
Oh c'mon I am your biggest fa. air cooler, AC and what not after I read this. I ended up reading Innocent as well. Yeah Yeah I loved your writing style and hence couldn't stop myself. Oh not to forget I harassed my sweetie sister to read Love psychology. Yes, Yes I am obsessed with this story.๐Ÿ˜†
My exams are done (for the time being) so here I am, all set to start rambling about this story as promised.
I can't explain in one word what i liked in the story but to tell you the truth I loved it.
To begin with, I wanted to share something with you. When I was a kid, I was bullied in school. So badly. And you know what I did, I used to write diary. So i started writing series of stories, where the bully would face a problem and I would go and would gyaan baanting to her that she shouldn't behave that way and ta-daa she used to change and we end up as best friends. This was the first set of stories I wrote and whenever I re-read my diaries I would rofl.๐Ÿคฃ
I love writing basically and I love writing my diary more than anything as it is no way less than a comic book. I won't sketch anyway. Wait I did once, I sketched my lecturer with horns once in my diary. ๐ŸคฃAnd there were many funny entries in my diary which would make any sane person in this world, insane. So basically when I read Geet's ramblings, I was amused and more than glad that I am not the odd one out.
I kind of identified myself with this Geet. I am not that talented as Geet anyway. She sure has a funny bone in her. But one thing I loved about this Geet is the simplicity and the realistic nature you showed. The problems and ramblings of a 17 year old. I lurveeed it to the core. There were few highlight scenes and lines which stood out in this ff and you can't imagine just how many times i've read this story. 
Apart from Geet's character which is the heart and soul of the story, Maan intrigues me. Being a psychology lecturer, it would be normal for him to read other's body language and I am curious just how much did he read Geet. I was grinning through out the ff. However the last update somewhere touched a chord. Really waiting to see what happens next. Try to give a mini update if you can. 
Love
Shika

shikhu...kitna bolti ho tum๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: mollycoddle

shikhu...kitna bolti ho tum๐Ÿ˜†

Someone stalking me? Haw!
Let's face the facts. I talk a lot and you of all the people should know this๐Ÿ˜†
You know when I was in school, my mum was a teacher in our school but she was for kindergarten students so for every parents meeting my mum used to collect my report card after she's done meeting the parents of her students and by the time na all teachers would be done distributing the reports and would be sitting and gappe maaring. So it's like all my class teachers used to sit together and they used to complaint one thing to my mom against me and guess what it is..
"Why won't she talk at all?"
You heard it right! And my mum used to tell them "woh school ki aur ghar ki quota ghar mein dikhati hain"๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Cloud9. - 12 years ago
AliceT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: richiii

Hey alice (waves with a puppy dog 'i am innocent-forgive me' face)๐Ÿ˜ณ
i know i know...i promised i would update in December and then i didn't...
i don't what's wrong with me..i just cannot think of how to proceed the story...and it deosn't help that college eats away all my time..i had planned to update in december but then i got so caught up in sleeping relaxing shopping and other guilty pleasures...
i just couldn't think how to take the story forward...though i do have the rough idea but i don't know how to pen it down..(okay it sounds all so contradictory and confusing but that's the way it is i suppose)

and i do plan to finish the story (yea yea i do๐Ÿ˜†) but i think i will have to put it on hold until april or something (ducks away incase you plan to throw some rotten tomatoes my way)...

but then you never know...i might feel guilty and type down a update soon๐Ÿ˜†

Hello! Richi...Seeing your cute wave made my heart melt to some extent BUT then the word
"Innocent" reminded me of your other incomplete FF. What to do girl, how should I forgive you now? ๐Ÿ˜†

April...hmm very far away, won't accept this. Chalo! Chalo! do away with your guilty pleasures now...bahut ho gaya!!!

Really hope you do update soon and this story does sees it's END, not a rushed one though.

Try jotting down the points you have in your mind, you might end up writing the whole update.

richiiiii thumbnail

Oh c'mon I am your biggest fa. air cooler, AC and what not after I read this. I ended up reading Innocent as well. Yeah Yeah I loved your writing style and hence couldn't stop myself. Oh not to forget

sadly my brother is just not annoying, he is a narcissist, hypocrite, mcp..and well don't even get me started..i can easily qualify as the bane of my life...and i am glad you liked innocent too..its not everyday that i get such passionate pankhas coolers and ac..๐Ÿ˜†

I harassed my sweetie sister to read Love psychology. Yes, Yes I am obsessed with this story.๐Ÿ˜†

i hope your exams went well๐Ÿ˜Š
would you believe me if i said we share almost same life story/targedy...just that i didn't used to write a diary..i was tragedy queen so i would just cry or something..i was quite ashamed of myself if i be very honest..though i had these fantasies of humiliating them in front of the class whereby i would show how great and good person i was while how disgusting and pathetic they were...sadly it never happened..๐Ÿ˜†

lollzz i cannot draw sketch or paint even if my life depended on it and the funniest thing was that my dad wanted me to be a painter...he had somehow managed to create this image that i could be award winning painter if i explored my (non-existent) potential to paint

i am glad you like her character as much as i love writing hers..

i will certainly try to...
and thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love
Shika
richiiiii thumbnail

Someone stalking me? Haw!
Let's face the facts. I talk a lot and you of all the people should know this๐Ÿ˜†
You know when I was in school, my mum was a teacher in our school but she was for kindergarten students so for every parents meeting my mum used to collect my report card after she's done meeting the parents of her students and by the time na all teachers would be done distributing the reports and would be sitting and gappe maaring. So it's like all my class teachers used to sit together and they used to complaint one thing to my mom against me and guess what it is..
"Why won't she talk at all?"
You heard it right! And my mum used to tell them "woh school ki aur ghar ki quota ghar mein dikhati hain"๐Ÿ˜†

should i say that when i read this i felt as if i was reading about me..in school no one had the slightest idea that once i 'decided and wanted' to speak no one could stop me...half of the time teachers would pull out their hair in frustration thinking why i never spoke...
richiiiii thumbnail
Originally posted by: AliceT

Hello! Richi...Seeing your cute wave made my heart melt to some extent BUT then the word
"Innocent" reminded me of your other incomplete FF. What to do girl, how should I forgive you now? ๐Ÿ˜†

would you forgive me if i said i am chaste, blameless, in-corrupt, righteous, in culpable and well i have run out of synonyms ...so please forgive me๐Ÿ˜ณ

April...hmm very far away, won't accept this. Chalo! Chalo! do away with your guilty pleasures now...bahut ho gaya!!!

i know its quite far but i don't want to give false hopes or information or promises i won't be able to fulfill..again!!

Really hope you do update soon and this story does sees it's END, not a rushed one though.

don't worry it won't have a rushed ending...well because i am quite incapable of rushing things...though i may surprise myself maybe

Try jotting down the points you have in your mind, you might end up writing the whole update.

i think i will do it 
thanks for your tip๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and i haope everything is good at your end๐Ÿ˜Š