Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Vansh/rohit ( see PG 4 too) (Page 7)

Poll Question: Do u want rohit / vansh back?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [20.41%]
18 [36.73%]
21 [42.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by hermoinee

Vansh was another obsessive lover like Tapasya and looked upon Ichcha as his possession rather than a human being with emotions and tortured her all the time.. She was actually afraid of him.. 

Rohit was no doubt a great actor who portrayed the role of an intense possessive lover very well.. If they had shown him getting cured of his drug addiction and loving Ichcha as she deserves to be, after knowing about Tapasya's misdeeds, then it could have been nice.. But instead of  exposing Taps himself, he committed suicide, thus leaving Ichcha to the mercy of the likes of Taps, Nani, Mai and Daddaji.. He was never a proper mate for Ichcha, only the on screen chemistry was portrayed well between the actors, that too because of the character of Vansh, which required him to be demonstrative and intense, unlike that of Veer's, which is of the gentle, understanding, category.. 

Now on retrospect we can see that his character was introduced only to drag this serial and if they again try to bring him back, it will only serve to prolong the agony of this show for some more time.. It is high time they wrapped up this show..
@hermoinee i agree wid u on each point barring 1st line.ClapClap though i agree abt obsessive lover but not like dracula bcoz he was a drug addict & it came from there only as drug addicts've mood swings caused by harmful chemicals & toxins present in drugs which cause these side effects. drugs also lower 1s confident level, self-esteem & security level!! so i wud like 2've treated vansh completely & living happily wid icchha & veer wid sum oder gal who cud've luved him & don't want 2 posess like dracula!!ClapClap

Sorry, I did not mean like that.. When I used the word obsessive love, i meant the common factor and not the characteristics or reasons behind that behaviour.. Tapasyaa's obsession is based on her jealousy and ego, whereas Vansh's obsession is based on his own insecurities and fear of losing Ichcha and self doubts...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiny15

Vansh was another obsessive lover like Tapasya and looked upon Ichcha as his possession rather than a human being with emotions and tortured her all the time.. She was actually afraid of him.. 

Rohit was no doubt a great actor who portrayed the role of an intense possessive lover very well.. If they had shown him getting cured of his drug addiction and loving Ichcha as she deserves to be, after knowing about Tapasya's misdeeds, then it could have been nice.. But instead of  exposing Taps himself, he committed suicide, thus leaving Ichcha to the mercy of the likes of Taps, Nani, Mai and Daddaji.. He was never a proper mate for Ichcha, only the on screen chemistry was portrayed well between the actors, that too because of the character of Vansh, which required him to be demonstrative and intense, unlike that of Veer's, which is of the gentle, understanding, category.. 

Now on retrospect we can see that his character was introduced only to drag this serial and if they again try to bring him back, it will only serve to prolong the agony of this show for some more time.. It is high time they wrapped up this show..
@hermoinee i agree wid u on each point barring 1st line.ClapClap though i agree abt obsessive lover but not like dracula bcoz he was a drug addict & it came from there only as drug addicts've mood swings caused by harmful chemicals & toxins present in drugs which cause these side effects. drugs also lower 1s confident level, self-esteem & security level!! so i wud like 2've treated vansh completely & living happily wid icchha & veer wid sum oder gal who cud've luved him & don't want 2 posess like dracula!!ClapClap

Sorry, I did not mean like that.. When I used the word obsessive love, i meant the common factor and not the characteristics or reasons behind that behaviour.. Tapasyaa's obsession is based on her jealousy and ego, whereas Vansh's obsession is based on his own insecurities and fear of losing Ichcha and self doubts...
its OK dear!! Smileactually i wrote this as earlier 2 sum ppl compared vansh wid dracula which is not true!! but really u've analysed this so nicely that it didn't luk bad!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8arunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Yes Dolly .Smile
.though Vansh was obsessive ..he was not mean  .n his feelings for Ichcha were trueEmbarrassed ..as he found a hope in her Friendship, her words n her company ..a love which grew frm attachment  to her
N tappu's love ......Her love for Veer happened overnight  seeing the gifts n d jeweleryLOL

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 25 March 2011 at 3:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Yes Dolly .Smile
.though Vansh was obsessive ..he was not mean  .n his feelings for Ichcha were trueEmbarrassed ..as he found a hope in her Friendship, her words n her company ..a love which grew frm attachment  to her
N tappu's love ......Her love for Veer happened overnight  seeing the gifts n d jeweleryLOL

use sab raton raat chahiye hota hain na....Wink
yes, vansh's love was pure. he loved icha too dearly n cudnt aford to loose her. he was obsessive but not "schemer" he was influenced by nani n taps otherwise he would have loved n cared for icha more than veer.

Go to top