Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Vansh/rohit ( see PG 4 too) (Page 6)

Poll Question: Do u want rohit / vansh back?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [20.41%]
18 [36.73%]
21 [42.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Memories Of Vansh

Uttaran Wednesday 30th Sep at 10.00 pm on COLORS

Embarrassed   thank uuuu soooo much for the pics....

i wish he comes back Embarrassed

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by nb.neha

i agree with ur view :)
actualy this has been my grudge against cvs. they ruined a character wich fetched them so much trp n more viewers. complted wasted it. first turned him into total pycho path n then killed him. tappu stil lives happily.....this is just too much. 
if not as vansh then as a new character.....!! it would be great to have him back

Don't worry.. Tappu's happiness is only temporary.. The CVs are making Tappu repay each and every evil deed of hers.. They showed her wearing Ichcha's uttaran saree, they made her mehndi smudged yesterday, just like Taps made Ichcha's mehndi smudged before her supposed marriage to Veer the first time.... She will be punished and humiliated for passing off Rathod's kid as that of Veer's.. So I am sure she will definitely repay vansh's suicide by either turning into an insane person and end up in a mental asylum or commit suicide in the end...
oh wow....loved each sentence....i hope she repays for each evil deed of hers. comiting suicide is an easy way out she should turn into a mental patient.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

i agree with ur view :)
actualy this has been my grudge against cvs. they ruined a character wich fetched them so much trp n more viewers. complted wasted it. first turned him into total pycho path n then killed him. tappu stil lives happily.....this is just too much. 
if not as vansh then as a new character.....!! it would be great to have him back

Don't worry.. Tappu's happiness is only temporary.. The CVs are making Tappu repay each and every evil deed of hers.. They showed her wearing Ichcha's uttaran saree, they made her mehndi smudged yesterday, just like Taps made Ichcha's mehndi smudged before her supposed marriage to Veer the first time.... She will be punished and humiliated for passing off Rathod's kid as that of Veer's.. So I am sure she will definitely repay vansh's suicide by either turning into an insane person and end up in a mental asylum or commit suicide in the end...
oh wow....loved each sentence....i hope she repays for each evil deed of hers. comiting suicide is an easy way out she should turn into a mental patient.

Agree with you... She should live and feel the same torture she meted out to others and regret all her evil deeds and realize that one reaps what one sows...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
@ hermionee :

I agree they just showed typical addict behavior n butchered his character ..in stead of  a nice social message like in the Film Jyoti

Lets hope Evil Devil tapp pays for her horrible sins ..specially for manipulating vansh's weakness for her own selfish plansAngry

@ neha :

wud luv to hav some flashbacks ...n off course mayb a cameo Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8nb.nehatiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

@ hermionee :

I agree they just showed typical addict behavior n butchered his character ..in stead of  a nice social message like in the Film Jyoti

Lets hope Evil Devil tapp pays for her horrible sins ..specially for manipulating vansh's weakness for her own selfish plansAngry

@ neha :

Who knows.. if they take a generation leap, Vansh may come as Veecha son portrayed by Rohit...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITtiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

@ hermionee :

@ neha :

Who knows.. if they take a generation leap, Vansh may come as Veecha son portrayed by Rohit...Smile

he is such an amzing person offscreen ..sumtimes I feel like pinching myself Smile

he certainly deserves much better roles  but Can utran give him a nice character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
a cameo in utaran.....woooow!! i wish....nothing like that
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Vansh was another obsessive lover like Tapasya and looked upon Ichcha as his possession rather than a human being with emotions and tortured her all the time.. She was actually afraid of him.. 

Rohit was no doubt a great actor who portrayed the role of an intense possessive lover very well.. If they had shown him getting cured of his drug addiction and loving Ichcha as she deserves to be, after knowing about Tapasya's misdeeds, then it could have been nice.. But instead of  exposing Taps himself, he committed suicide, thus leaving Ichcha to the mercy of the likes of Taps, Nani, Mai and Daddaji.. He was never a proper mate for Ichcha, only the on screen chemistry was portrayed well between the actors, that too because of the character of Vansh, which required him to be demonstrative and intense, unlike that of Veer's, which is of the gentle, understanding, category.. 

Now on retrospect we can see that his character was introduced only to drag this serial and if they again try to bring him back, it will only serve to prolong the agony of this show for some more time.. It is high time they wrapped up this show..
@hermoinee i agree wid u on each point barring 1st line.ClapClap though i agree abt obsessive lover but not like dracula bcoz he was a drug addict & it came from there only as drug addicts've mood swings caused by harmful chemicals & toxins present in drugs which cause these side effects. drugs also lower 1s confident level, self-esteem & security level!! so i wud like 2've treated vansh completely & living happily wid icchha & veer wid sum oder gal who cud've luved him & don't want 2 posess like dracula!!ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8nb.nehaarunima_LUIT

Go to top