Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

😳   thank uuuu soooo much for the pics....

i wish he comes back πŸ˜³
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Don't worry.. Tappu's happiness is only temporary.. The CVs are making Tappu repay each and every evil deed of hers.. They showed her wearing Ichcha's uttaran saree, they made her mehndi smudged yesterday, just like Taps made Ichcha's mehndi smudged before her supposed marriage to Veer the first time.... She will be punished and humiliated for passing off Rathod's kid as that of Veer's.. So I am sure she will definitely repay vansh's suicide by either turning into an insane person and end up in a mental asylum or commit suicide in the end...

oh wow....loved each sentence....i hope she repays for each evil deed of hers. comiting suicide is an easy way out she should turn into a mental patient.
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

oh wow....loved each sentence....i hope she repays for each evil deed of hers. comiting suicide is an easy way out she should turn into a mental patient.

Agree with you... She should live and feel the same torture she meted out to others and regret all her evil deeds and realize that one reaps what one sows...
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ hermionee :

I agree they just showed typical addict behavior n butchered his character ..in stead of  a nice social message like in the Film Jyoti

Lets hope Evil Devil tapp pays for her horrible sins ..specially for manipulating vansh's weakness for her own selfish plans😑

@ neha :

wud luv to hav some flashbacks ...n off course mayb a cameo 😍
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

@ hermionee :

I agree they just showed typical addict behavior n butchered his character ..in stead of  a nice social message like in the Film Jyoti

Lets hope Evil Devil tapp pays for her horrible sins ..specially for manipulating vansh's weakness for her own selfish plans😑

@ neha :

wud luv to hav some flashbacks ...n off course mayb a cameo 😍

Who knows.. if they take a generation leap, Vansh may come as Veecha son portrayed by Rohit...😊
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Who knows.. if they take a generation leap, Vansh may come as Veecha son portrayed by Rohit...😊

he is such an amzing person offscreen ..sumtimes I feel like pinching myself 😊

he certainly deserves much better roles  but Can utran give him a nice character
nb.neha thumbnail
a cameo in utaran.....woooow!! i wish....nothing like that
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vansh was another obsessive lover like Tapasya and looked upon Ichcha as his possession rather than a human being with emotions and tortured her all the time.. She was actually afraid of him.. 

Rohit was no doubt a great actor who portrayed the role of an intense possessive lover very well.. If they had shown him getting cured of his drug addiction and loving Ichcha as she deserves to be, after knowing about Tapasya's misdeeds, then it could have been nice.. But instead of  exposing Taps himself, he committed suicide, thus leaving Ichcha to the mercy of the likes of Taps, Nani, Mai and Daddaji.. He was never a proper mate for Ichcha, only the on screen chemistry was portrayed well between the actors, that too because of the character of Vansh, which required him to be demonstrative and intense, unlike that of Veer's, which is of the gentle, understanding, category.. 

Now on retrospect we can see that his character was introduced only to drag this serial and if they again try to bring him back, it will only serve to prolong the agony of this show for some more time.. It is high time they wrapped up this show..

@hermoinee i agree wid u on each point barring 1st line.πŸ‘πŸ‘ though i agree abt obsessive lover but not like dracula bcoz he was a drug addict & it came from there only as drug addicts've mood swings caused by harmful chemicals & toxins present in drugs which cause these side effects. drugs also lower 1s confident level, self-esteem & security level!! so i wud like 2've treated vansh completely & living happily wid icchha & veer wid sum oder gal who cud've luved him & don't want 2 posess like dracula!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@hermoinee i agree wid u on each point barring 1st line.πŸ‘πŸ‘ though i agree abt obsessive lover but not like dracula bcoz he was a drug addict & it came from there only as drug addicts've mood swings caused by harmful chemicals & toxins present in drugs which cause these side effects. drugs also lower 1s confident level, self-esteem & security level!! so i wud like 2've treated vansh completely & living happily wid icchha & veer wid sum oder gal who cud've luved him & don't want 2 posess like dracula!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sorry, I did not mean like that.. When I used the word obsessive love, i meant the common factor and not the characteristics or reasons behind that behaviour.. Tapasyaa's obsession is based on her jealousy and ego, whereas Vansh's obsession is based on his own insecurities and fear of losing Ichcha and self doubts...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry, I did not mean like that.. When I used the word obsessive love, i meant the common factor and not the characteristics or reasons behind that behaviour.. Tapasyaa's obsession is based on her jealousy and ego, whereas Vansh's obsession is based on his own insecurities and fear of losing Ichcha and self doubts...

its OK dear!! 😊actually i wrote this as earlier 2 sum ppl compared vansh wid dracula which is not true!! but really u've analysed this so nicely that it didn't luk bad!!Clap