India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

poor gal panchi

ninny Groupbie
ninny
ninny

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!!! i am new to this forum,and not a regular viewer of this show but since few days i was wondering how will panchi react when she will come to know about sidOuch.First danish cheated her and now sid is using her.I am seriously feeling bad for her.CryCryCry

I hope poor girl gets a  nice guy....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.p

fijeh Groupbie
fijeh
fijeh

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i know me too dread watching the episodes everyday thinking what next will panchi have to deal with, poor girl she deserves the best after all the danish set back and she being such a wonderful girl and a gud hearted person.

sonu.p

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
even i feel bad for her....i hate sid for playing with her emotions and feelings....

poor girl dreaming a beautiful life with sid not knowing that she is going to get a heartbreak completely....that will make her hate the word of love...trust...relationships...

i just hope sid really falls in love with her.....she needs some happiness in life.....

sonu.p

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index