Karnika's Scooter Ride - SBB (21/3) -Link Added

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
On the Roads of Ahemdabad..Karan decided to take Kritika on Long ride..😳

It was cute and Hillarious While driving Karan was singing and giving poses like SRK ...And Krika had all the Fun sitting behind her Man..😳

Than they reached Garden and Karnika's interview..

Karan sang  -Unchi Hai Building ..He also sang another song but stopped in B/w ..😆

Kritika said -Koi accha Gana Gao and Karan is like -Teen sal se ek hi Ladki ko Guma raha hu aise hi gane yaad ayenge..😆

Kritika was also asking Why cant you ride like responsile Ladkas😉

It was Nice Segment...😃

PS : Read -Olly- 's detailed post on Segment  under this one...Thanks😳

Link :

Watch From 16:11

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanks i thought i wud be doing it but ok!.😳

karan was riding the bike with kitloo behind!..karan said that he wud act like srk now and then he removed both of his hands from the gear and was doing srk pose!..seeing this kitloo patted him on the back and said ''oye''hehe and then karan again did the thing and dis time kitloo and he both did some titanic scene i guess!...and then they went to some park ..kk2 were looking too adorable!.. karanika sat down and the reporter asked to sing a song romantic one..to which kk said that the first song that comes in his mind on riding the scooter is that yeh dosti!..and the the reporter says that itni sundar larki peeche baithi hai and appko yeh agan sujhta hai...then kk says that for 3 years ek hi larki peeche baithti hai to yehi gana yaad ata hai!..lolzand then he sings uchi hai building lift tera band hai and then sings dabang he says whenever he sees kritz he remembers dabag!lolz..
and finally he sings laug de lakshkara very nicely!...but stops in the middle saying that he remebered someone!.kitloo asks who? then kk says relax its not a girl its a boy..and the kitloo gives a strange look and karan says noooo..😆🤣..

ya they are very real not fake !..i love their honesty!..muahh
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh thanks for the update what an interview they r so cute
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Olly - Aww..So nice of you😳...Thanks a lot  for the detailed post ..It Was Lovely Segments...😃
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Awwww Thats so sweet
I love Unchi hai Bld. Am sure Karan might have had fun singing it

Thanks for the Update Guys
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Woww such a sweet segment😳
Thanks Olly n SweetGirl for the detailed wriiten update😃 Can't wait to watch it...Karan is really a baccha😳
shibz thumbnail
u guyz are angels man....keep giving written updates on sbs n sbb😳 though i watched...yet its nice to read teh takes...makes me smile or laugh all over again...😛😆 -sweetgirl- & olly...thanq ppl...:))

olly..in addition to that, wen karan says taht teen saal se ek hi ladki ko peeche bitaaraha hun tu yahi gaana yaad aayega na..😆 kritz says that...tum muje two wheeler pe kahan bitathe ho n so he says...ye chillana shuru kar deti hai agar maine speed badadiya tho😆 sumthin like dat😆
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@shibz ya i forgot that thanks ..😆..lolz karan is really too cute and also the song ''yeh dosti'' is very symbolic for their relationship!..the lines are so meaningful!..hope their friendship stays like this forever!...
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Guys

Do give written Updates. This is the Only source for us who are working😕 and cannot skip offices for ArjOhi😆

Anyways Once again Thanks Guys
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanxxx for the luvely update olly nd sweetgirl!!! Karnika are sooooo cute.... Cnt wait to watch the segment.....