India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karnika's Scooter Ride - SBB (21/3) -Link Added

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
On the Roads of Ahemdabad..Karan decided to take Kritika on Long ride..Embarrassed

It was cute and Hillarious While driving Karan was singing and giving poses like SRK ...And Krika had all the Fun sitting behind her Man..Embarrassed

Than they reached Garden and Karnika's interview..

Karan sang  -Unchi Hai Building ..He also sang another song but stopped in B/w ..LOL

Kritika said -Koi accha Gana Gao and Karan is like -Teen sal se ek hi Ladki ko Guma raha hu aise hi gane yaad ayenge..LOL

Kritika was also asking Why cant you ride like responsile LadkasWink

It was Nice Segment...Big smile

PS : Read -Olly- 's detailed post on Segment  under this one...ThanksEmbarrassed

Link :

Watch From 16:11

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 21 March 2011 at 7:31am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

habiba4uvanshika456xxSassyxxsezomohit_rockstarkhalida4u-anzaeram--sia-ana.khanrasika_DSangelina285waterlily_126Anchi.pari_15-Olly-kavyasamroseflower_07widashibz-Preeti-

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hey thanks i thought i wud be doing it but ok!.Embarrassed

karan was riding the bike with kitloo behind!..karan said that he wud act like srk now and then he removed both of his hands from the gear and was doing srk pose!..seeing this kitloo patted him on the back and said ''oye''hehe and then karan again did the thing and dis time kitloo and he both did some titanic scene i guess!...and then they went to some park ..kk2 were looking too adorable!.. karanika sat down and the reporter asked to sing a song romantic one..to which kk said that the first song that comes in his mind on riding the scooter is that yeh dosti!..and the the reporter says that itni sundar larki peeche baithi hai and appko yeh agan sujhta hai...then kk says that for 3 years ek hi larki peeche baithti hai to yehi gana yaad ata hai!..lolzand then he sings uchi hai building lift tera band hai and then sings dabang he says whenever he sees kritz he remembers dabag!lolz..
and finally he sings laug de lakshkara very nicely!...but stops in the middle saying that he remebered someone!.kitloo asks who? then kk says relax its not a girl its a boy..and the kitloo gives a strange look and karan says noooo..LOLROFL..

ya they are very real not fake !..i love their honesty!..muahh

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

habiba4uafsimehak29xxSassyxxsezo-anzaeram--sia-rasika_DS--Pooja--Anchi.pari_15-SweetGirl-shibz-Preeti-

Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Oh thanks for the update what an interview they r so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
@ Olly - Aww..So nice of youEmbarrassed...Thanks a lot  for the detailed post ..It Was Lovely Segments...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-shibz

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Awwww Thats so sweet
I love Unchi hai Bld. Am sure Karan might have had fun singing it

Thanks for the Update Guys

Edited by -Preeti- - 21 March 2011 at 4:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

t-mayur-sajan-j-SweetGirl-

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Woww such a sweet segmentEmbarrassed
Thanks Olly n SweetGirl for the detailed wriiten updateBig smile Can't wait to watch it...Karan is really a bacchaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
u guyz are angels man....keep giving written updates on sbs n sbbEmbarrassed though i watched...yet its nice to read teh takes...makes me smile or laugh all over again...TongueLOL -sweetgirl- & olly...thanq ppl...:))

olly..in addition to that, wen karan says taht teen saal se ek hi ladki ko peeche bitaaraha hun tu yahi gaana yaad aayega na..LOL kritz says that...tum muje two wheeler pe kahan bitathe ho n so he says...ye chillana shuru kar deti hai agar maine speed badadiya thoLOL sumthin like datLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-SweetGirl--Preeti-

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@shibz ya i forgot that thanks ..LOL..lolz karan is really too cute and also the song ''yeh dosti'' is very symbolic for their relationship!..the lines are so meaningful!..hope their friendship stays like this forever!...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-shibz-Preeti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index