Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Pratigya's starry affairs

STARONE.IN

Pooja "Pratigya" Gor is still grinning ear to ear about her experience at the STAR Parivaar awards in Macao.

STARONE.IN

"This is my second year with STAR Parivaar and what a year it's been!! I've got six awards in last three months from various associations but STAR Parivaar has a special place in my heart," says Pratigya.

Sharing her experiences, Pooja adds, "I was very excited to go to Macao. The STAR Parivaar Awards created new standards for television awards this year by going international and fulfilling the wishes of its beloved parivaar sadaysas. I met and interacted with numerous members of the STAR family and also welcomed the new Saathiya parivaar. It was lovely to meet everyone under one roof again. It's always fun to chat up with fellow STAR family members about their life and journey."

Though Pooja didn't perform at the STAR Parivaar awards she did have an interesting contribution. She reveals, "Viren (Kinshuk) and I did the opening act. It was an extremely cool act! We arrived in a Gondola and were strung up in the air through a harness. Though I got stuck and entangled in all the ropes, Viren helped me and the whole act went off smoothly. We then spoke about STAR Parivaar, its journey and the awards going international this year."

Talk about the most memorable moment of this year's event, and she happily exclaims, "Meeting Hrithik Roshan!!" "My journey with STAR Parivaar has been stupendous for me. Last year, I met Shah Rukh Khan at the STAR Parivaar awards; this year I met Hrithik Roshan. Not only that, this year, I even shot an episode with Big B himself, and recently I did an advertisement with Salman Khan. STAR Parivaar has given me lot of moments to cherish and I'm looking forward to more in the future."

Catch Pratigya and her gondola stunt at the STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 on Sunday, April 3, at 8 pm on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, March 21, 2011

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1485/pratigya%E2%80%99s-starry-affairs.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 21 March 2011 at 3:49am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoapsweet_bhankiPristineSoul-BugsBunny-AlwayshopefulSun7shinebabithajFallen StarLove-u-all---Yemi---Faiza.Filza.vaishali.....piyarapiyari....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigyas starry affairs-indya.com" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sun7shine

IF-Rockerz

Sun7shine

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing... Six awards in three months, which ones is she talking abt??? Shocked

Edited by Sun7shine - 21 March 2011 at 3:56am

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!! Big smileBig smile

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Alwayshopeful

IF-Dazzler

Alwayshopeful

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article!!Big smile

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.  This year has been very lucky for Pooja Gor.  Wish you the best always.  May all your wishes come true.

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing really awsome best luck for future

telesoap

Groupbie

telesoap

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! All the best PoojaThumbs Up!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top