Adaalat

India-Forums

Adaalat
Adaalat

Discussions - Episode 19- 2 hr spl[OVER] (Page 3)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
 yayyy.... jumping....

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I watched the episode yesterday and it was fantastic. Courtroom scene was in the climax of the episode. One lady named Sheetal was blamed of the murders and to my surprise KD knew her 10 years ago. He had to choose between law and her and so he choosed law. The actress who played Supreme court lawyer in an episode again appeared yesterday. She too was in the plane and we will see her in the next episode also. In the climax I was shocked to see that the Judge himself was a guilt and murdered max people. The story actually revolved around a writer and his book......I'll write again.
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
@Shrutik

The 2nd episode was about murder of a pairs (boy and girl) by their friend and sister. The boy was step brother of the Criminal girl and his friend was the partner in crimes. The friend got a tatoo on his hand and that was on a picture of a  Pune guide photographer. CID got that pic and investigate and finally they got those partners in crimes.  
PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Thanx CID........
PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Before dying the writer managed to say that clue is in the startings. KD combined the 1st words of few first chapters and it formed that Singhal Gave money to goverment. The writer was too intelligent as he managed to hide the clue this way. KD found out that Singhal gave 42 Crores to the judge and the whole sequence of plane crash was a plan. They had decided to kill KD and Pranali too. 

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Shruti!!

Hearty congratulations as you are done with your boards :D
Enjoy this time!! you will never be so free ;)
PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Shruti!!

Hearty congratulations as you are done with your boards :D
Enjoy this time!! you will never be so free ;)
Yes you are right. Results will be out in may I think. Till that time I'll be active on IF and create animations, I wanna become an animator.SmileTongueWinkBig smileLOLEmbarrassedClap
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Awesome!! :D

By animations, you mean gifs na? they're so cool.. enjoy completely..
have a blast!! =D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index