Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

a little help

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
hi,
I don;t watch the show choti bahu but watched it for the holi special episode..and i was curious to find out whether Radhika is married to some unknown person or something of divine nature??

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

hi,
I don;t watch the show choti bahu but watched it for the holi special episode..and i was curious to find out whether Radhika is married to some unknown person or something of divine nature??

radhika got married to dev in childhoodSmile......... dev did not tell his actual name to radhika... n playfully told her.... if ur name is radhika... den my name is kishen kanaiyaa(KK).....LOL 
it is due to this fact that till date aftr 12 yrs.... dat radhika doesnt knw dat her husband kishen kanaiyaa is none other than dev...Ouch
i hope u understood.... n ur doubt got cleared......LOL

Edited by sv003 - 21 March 2011 at 3:58am
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
thank u soo much
just one more thing..why did she get married when she was young? and do other ppl know that she is married?
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

thank u soo much
just one more thing..why did she get married when she was young? and do other ppl know that she is married?

radhika got married to dev/KK by mistake along with other couples who took part in the mass marriage function... which was organized by the purohit clan for ppor ppl....
these two kids(rads n dev) were holdin one long duppata- rads holin one end of duppata n dev holin the other end... do circles around a fire/havan..... ithout even realizin wat they r doin....
one pandit happen to see wat these kids hav done n gets shocked...
these kids run away from there....
later this pandit(who saw this marriage happen...) comes to rads house n tells her parents dat rads got married.....Shocked n her family members get shocked.... n then later in the nxt epi the little rads realizes dat she got married n accepts KK as her husband.....Embarrassed but she still not aware abt the fact that real name of KK is dev....Ouch

rest... i suggest u read the written updates of chotibahu2... which r given here.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger11

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index