Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Monaya fans start your Prayer!*Edited* (Page 6)

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
im wid u!
so truee
badly want monaya backkkkkkkkk

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Its really a GR8 felling...Smile After some loonnngg wait....SANAYA is coming..Smile with No.1 Channel and a very Big PH...This is bestest News..Smile .But...with Barun......Stern Smile He is Good Actor n Looking GR8 with SANAYA also..but,Yeh Dil Maange Kuchh Aur Yaar...Wink Definitely...MOHIT...Wink  I'll prey for MoNaya always.....Everybody know...MOHIT n Karan was close competitor for that show.... but,suddenly...what happened..? KARAN 'OUT'  toh  MOHIT ko 'IN' karna tha naa...Confused This is cheating Ouch....may be, Hamari True prey work kar jaaye....Smile But,Guys only request...not spamming or any 'MISSION'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.soniasharmin89

lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

yes we can!! but we wont beg for him!! He will get what he deserves the most on his own!! I know he WILL. We can suggest the PH once but we wont spam!! we have a certain reputation as a fan group and we will maintain it! 

Also, I do believe in destiny...and whatever happens, it happens for good! now lets just cross the fingers and hope for the best!!

I totally agree with pari........the least we can do is give our opinion and pray for the best.......fingers crossed........!
SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
no yaar sonia......
no one will take u wrong......
i totally agree with u & ur post.......
evn i was wondering abt it & thot y not monaya......
we'll surely try our best 2 get our MONAYA back 2gethr.......
plzzzzzz keep trying guys.......have 2 bring monaya back at any cost......
thnx a ton 4 sharing ur views thru ur post sonia......
we'll try our best 2 get monaya together.......*fingers crossed*.....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Yeah... I'm with you..
I'm having mixed feelings..
I'm happy that Sanaya is coming back but on other side I'm sad that Mohit is not with her..
I always want MoNaya to be together..
Hope so our prayers works..
And we will try our best..

Edited by Ayesha_LuvSaJan - 23 March 2011 at 9:28am
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

I am definately wid u i so want monaya to work together in that show i hopeeeee mohit gets da role man bt m happy for sanaya dii n i will not mind barul-sanaya dii bt for me 1st priority monaya only

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
i agree with u guys....we can request them once or just send a mail as a suggestion..but strictly no mission or Spamming...that will not only spoil our image as fan group but also Monaya's careers will be at stake..which i dont want at any cost...they will be offered good shows and m sure they will make the right decisions as well...I am a Monaya fan too but i respect their individuality....would love to see them together again but even if they do sumthing separate that will be appreciated and welcomed with equal love by fans...nd m glad SP is considering San coz mano ya na mano SP provides a huge platform and the connections goes higher and higher, her talent will be appreciated there and of course she will be noticed by even  more ppl out there...i completely trust Monaya in their decision making and respect it totally...and to be frank there are so many other young actors out there with whome i would love to see Mohit and Sanaya working....

one classic example of good fan base is of Karan and Kritika, when KMH 1 was over, fans did request but when both of them came on separate shows on Sony, they were loved equally and the other actors were never bashed, RESULT -> fans got KMH 2 and the show is going awesome rgt now....!!

u never know where destiny can land them together so ya always be happy and respect ur actor's choice!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy-Ishita-SandCastle.soniasharmin89XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S.MohitzPari.

Go to top