Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Monaya fans start your Prayer!*Edited* (Page 2)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
i am happy that sanaya choose star plus to re enter..........i hope she is finalized.......and ya as its said search for her love interest is on.........so it can be mohit for sure........Smile..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SM_317CandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..XSilentWishesXSahiPakdeHai.charmee_sammy

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
yes we can!! but we wont beg for him!! He will get what he deserves the most on his own!! I know he WILL. We can suggest the PH once but we wont spam!! we have a certain reputation as a fan group and we will maintain it! 

Also, I do believe in destiny...and whatever happens, it happens for good! now lets just cross the fingers and hope for the best!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueSwitch-lakshmi_SGyasriNatluS-SahibaSM_317XDevilsDesireX-Kruti.S-SandCastle.XSilentWishesXDiyaS..Enchanteur..charmee_sammySahiPakdeHai.

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
@mohitz pari-yes hope for the best*.Finger crossed*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Der is No mission needed..& Phulezz i dont like d word "mission" lol.MoNaya r capable enough to get roles-Good roles, by der own..
As Sumo said-We r wid dem & On for MoNaya but spamming wont be a gud thing to do + We r MoNaya fans but we definetly wont want MoNaya's carrer to resolve around each other,Dey need to work wid different ppl as well..
As for MoNaya concern..It 'd be d awesomest thing if we get dem together,oposite each other..But we shouldnt pressurize any PH 4dat or spamminbg der wall..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-XDevilsDesireXAnam...DiyaSsoniasharmin89XSilentWishesX

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Yes, please please NO missions.... It's a request... Cause I don't think we should restrict MoNaya like that and resort to childish and immature things like spamming, calling, blah blah... Plus, we don't want to ruin their reputation as well.
In fact, I'm so happy that they're doing so well on their own, and both are being considered by good PHs, and on main channels like SP, WITHOUT any such missions. So I think we should have faith in their abilities and let them decide on their own.
There are so many other actors/actresses I want to see them working with other than each other.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy-Kruti.S-XDevilsDesireXAnam...DiyaSsoniasharmin89XSilentWishesXSahiPakdeHai.

NatluS-Sahiba IF-Dazzler
NatluS-Sahiba
NatluS-Sahiba

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

yes we can!! but we wont beg for him!! He will get what he deserves the most on his own!! I know he WILL. We can suggest the PH once but we wont spam!! we have a certain reputation as a fan group and we will maintain it! 

Also, I do believe in destiny...and whatever happens, it happens for good! now lets just cross the fingers and hope for the best!!

well said..Smile mohit has a brightest future n he will get every best thing, what life can hold for true gems like hm ..
definitely it wd b gr8 to c monaya back bt let the makers decide themselves.. may b mohit gets smthng bigger than a TV show ... a film .. Wink .. fingers crossed .. bt still Monaya moments_unmatchableBig smile

Edited by NatluS - 21 March 2011 at 6:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-XDevilsDesireX

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
ya i agree with all........
barun is not bad instead......while i never saw him acting........so cant comment on that Smile

Edited by Surbhi123 - 21 March 2011 at 7:47am
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
sweety first of all i want to req u only edit mission part in ur heading please Embarrassed it may give wrong impression please don't take me wrong i don't want ur thread to be spoiled Hugthanks for this thread Hug

we all want monaya together we will def req but i agree with all we need not to spam we can only req ph and channel and we will as well  rest of decision will be theirs , we can hope and pray that we will get them back soon ,that's seriously wonderful that sanaya offered esteemed channel and ph for her next project and if we will get mohit with her it will be cherry on cake Embarrassed whatever will happen it will be for good lets pray for best Embarrassed

i agree with pari mohit will def get best and sanaya as well they both know their fans want them together if they will get chance they will def come back together , they both deserve best hoping for the best and lets see what new news we will get abt them 

Edited by aashizin - 21 March 2011 at 8:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriNatluS-Sahiba-Kruti.S-

Go to top