Posted: 13 years ago
Dear PKYEKians... 😊

Last week I participated in Romaila's awesome game… Romaila free mein tumhari game promote kar diya... 😆
So in this game I had to write a funny OS joh funny se zyada romantic ho gaya. I shared my writing with my partner Sanjna and with a friend Sayna and both suggested me to post it here. So I am posting it here but sorry if it's not interesting or if you don't like it. 
And it's the first time I wrote an OS in english and hindi so please maaf kar dena koi bhul hoi toh. And my hindi is bad so really sorry. 😳

OS parne ke pehle I also want to say that I am a Goldie no...  I am happy and I want to thank for that my Partner Sanjna, my judwa behen Devina, my desi girl Rumi, my pyaari si Romaila and of course the task givers... Sanjna, Devina, Rumi and Romaila because of you four meine record beat kar di... more than 200 posts in one day. Everybody please congrats me...  🤣

So now my bakwaas khatam toh ap kariye parna shuru... 

It was 8:30 p.m when Abhay and Pia arrived at the Monmartre hotel for their honeymoon. 
Once they entered in the room, Pia ran to the window and Abhay put the suitcases near the bed. 

Abhay: ( Ironically ) Thanks for your help Pia. 
Pia: ( She looked over her shoulder ) You are welcome. Maine socha ke mere patidev ek shaktishali vampire hai woh bhi itni umar me toh mein uski kya help kar sakti hoon. 
Abhay: ( Walked forward to her, pressed her against the wall ) Achcha mein buddha hoon ? Abhi dikhata hoon yeh buddha kya kya kar sakta hai. 
Pia: A... A... Abhay… 
Abhay: ( Amused, ready to kiss her ) P... P... Pia... 
Pia: ( Pushing him away ) Sorry but main majboor hoon yeh kiss-miss karne ke liye. I have to take a shower. 
Abhay: Oh goooood Pia you are so unromantic

She opened her suitcase, took out whatever she needed and ran to the bathroom. Abhay looked at her a few seconds passionately and joined her. 

Pia: Kya kar rahe ho ? 
Abhay: Hum tum ek bathroom mein band ho aur romance ho jaaye.  
Pia: ( Amused, slamming the door ) Sapne mein shayad. 
Abhay: Ouch Pia you almost broke my nose. Pyar se keh deti mein maan leta. 
Pia: Koi baat nahi ab tum bhi Sid ke tarha Parrot nose lekar ghumna.

... After some time when she came out of the bathroom, she was surprised. Abhay had decorated the room with flowers. 

Pia: Waouh Abhay, yeh kya hai ? 
Abhay: The beginning of a new life. 

She was looking breathtaking beautiful and he was completely fida over her... She saw him coming slowly closer to her with her red sindoor box.

Pia: What are you doing with my sindoor Abhay ? 
Abhay: ( Ironic ) Mein meri maang bhar raha hoon dikhai nahi de raha hai tumhe ? Yeh ek chutki sindoor ki kimaat kya hai tum kya jano Mrs Pia Abhay Raichand… ( Serious ) Come on Pia kab yeh stupid and unnecessary sawaal kar na chodogi tum ? 

He pulled her towards him and put sindoor on her head. ( Background score: mangalam bhagwan Vishnu... ) 
They looked into each others eyes a few seconds before he put his lips on hers...

Abhay: Aaj mein tumhe woh kehne ja raha hoon joh meine kabhi tumhe nahi kaha… I love you.  

Pia smiled and pushed him onto the bed. 

Abhay: Oh hooo P... P... Pia what are you doing ? 
Pia: Mujhko de tu romance karne... ab toh mood hai pyaar karne... Kyun tu sawaal puch raha hai... 
Abhay: Please Pia stop this... maat luto meri izzat, log kya kahenge ? 
Pia: Kehne do joh kehna hai une... All I know is that I Want you. 

... : Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 

Everybody in the class frown at Kabir.   

... : ( With a big smile ) Kya hua dude, bura sapna dikha? Ab toh tumhe pata chal hi gaya hoga ke Pia is only mine. 
Kabir: Shut up Abhay... tu dekhna woh mere paas laut kar aeygi. 
Pia: Boys stop fighting mein toh sirf Sid ki hoon.

Thank you... if you liked it, please leave comments and press the like button.

congratz goldie farah 😆🥳

awesome os 👏👏👏 👏👏👏,it was so cute and sweet 😃😃😃

I twas simply brilliant yaar..I swear on GOD..I could imagine ABHAY & PIYA doing this and specially PIYA with her mangal sutre aww..I got tears in my eyes..kya aisa ho sakta hai..!! ??? yaaar ..hope they show us these type of things someday yaar..I can die for such moments you know..!!😍
First of all Congrats.. N d Os is Awesome.. n very Funny too.. kabir's Dream ;-) Omg Piya is saying dat she belong wit Sid.. Nice 1.. U should keep on writing more n if u do dan plz do let me know by a pm.. lol..
Originally posted by Sayna

congratz goldie farah 😆🥳

awesome os 👏👏👏 👏👏👏,it was so cute and sweet 😃😃😃

Thank you cherie... or even Dadi... 🤣 
I have posted more than 200 posts yesterday toh kaise Goldie nahi ban ti.... ohhh maar dala yeh game... 🤢😆

Ohh thank you for liking my writing. 😊 🤗😳
hello partner
nd thanx meri baat maane k liye
Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
farah baby isse dream bna diya😭
nd hum sabke liye bhi yeh sab dekhna dream hai😉
now u shud strt os gallery or somee ff
u will rock it
and it ws awesome

dis is 4 my partner👏🤗

and plz keep writting os
WOW , farah good one .........  agree your friends have given the right advise to you .... this is really worth posting here loved the Abhiya honeymoon , I wish the serial had scenes like this ........ tum har baari chhupti rahati ho and your dear friends have to pull/ push you .... PL .... we all like you and you must boldly post here hum sab hain naa tumhare saath ......
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I twas simply brilliant yaar..I swear on GOD..I could imagine ABHAY & PIYA doing this and specially PIYA with her mangal sutre aww..I got tears in my eyes..kya aisa ho sakta hai..!! ??? yaaar ..hope they show us these type of things someday yaar..I can die for such moments you know..!!😍

Ohhhh sweetie ab toh mere aankhon mein bhi aansun aa gaye.... Soooo sweet of you thinking that it's brilliant. I feel that it's not really good but agar tum keh rahi ho toh I feel proud of myself ke joh hamesha humein 😍 world mein le jata hai with her writing aaj mein usiko Abhiya world mein le gayi... 

You are right kab aeyga aise scenes... jaise chal raha hai lagta hai never but please CV's and Ekta ji do something... 
Even I can die for such moments that's why likh liya yeh OS... 

Thanks again dear... 🤗
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

So in this game I had to write a funny OS joh funny se zyada romantic ho gaya. I shared my writing with my partner Sanjna and with a friend Sayna and both suggested me to post it here. So I am posting it here but sorry if it's not interesting or if you don't like it. 

now see u r getting so many positive response
tusi to chaaa gaye😉