TB: Barun bags his next lead....

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Barun Sobti bags his next lead role; Sanaya Irani tipped to return

Barun Sobti bags his next lead role; Sanaya Irani tipped to return

Barun Sobti will play the lead in Four Lions Films and Endemol's show on Star Plus.. Sanaya Irani short listed to play the girl opposite him..

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9137-barun-sobti-bags-his-next-lead-role-sanaya-irani-tipped-to-return.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
I am really really happy for him as I never wanted him to be a part of Imagine. Being a part of Endemol and that too on Star Plus should be really good for his career. Hoping that things will be finalized this time and Barun fans won't have to wait much longer to see him again on screen. Till then, just keeping my fingers crossed! Wish him all the good luck.

Thanks for sharing!😳
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah Tankz for this news..Hopefully now Barun's career will fly high without anymore hiccups..
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wooooo, STAR PLUS! :D Congrats to Barun! I knew he had better stuff in store for him than Imagine and Auntyji XP Thank you for the news!
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful news. Destiny had something bigger and better in store for Barun. Now, I am eagerly waiting for serial to begin soon.
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am very happy for Barun !😳  I hope they cast Ankita w/ him then I'll be super duper happy😃 
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Im happy 4him coz now i may get to see him in a serious role loll..i really liked him in Sharadha..Hope SP wont do cheap thing which dey do wid most of its shows..& San & Barun if dey r doing d show together,'d rock it :)
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very very happy with the news!!! esp coz the show will be on star plus!!!  Monaya and SaaVan fans had been craving to watch their favourite jodi together again  but still Sanaya and Barun will make a fresh pair....im sure they both will do a gr8 job together...
keaun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
alast some good news about barun.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
IF this is true, I am elated that Barun will be doing a role like this!!!