Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

Vdo-Sharad @ Holi Ke Rang Colors Ke Sang

indumak2002 Senior Member
indumak2002
indumak2002

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Sharad @ Colors Holi party:

Daag Acche Hain, Radhey's "Badla" on Thakur SaabShocked (AAKRAMAN!!! LOLROFL), warning on effects of having too much Bhaang (Aur woh bhi kisse?ConfusedROFL) & Sharad's poora masti-bhara performance........4 in 1 pack. WinkLOL

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhpxlw_holi-ke-rang-colors-ke-sang-2011-20th-march-2011-pt2_shortfilms

Njoy friends! Big smile

Edited by indumak2002 - 21 March 2011 at 3:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101uxghyaPreciousPri

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by indumak2002

Daag Acche Hain, Radhey's "Badla" on Thakur SaabShocked (AAKRAMAN!!! LOLROFL), warning on effects of having too much Bhaang (Aur woh bhi kisse?ConfusedROFL) & Sharad's poora masti-bhara performance........4 in 1 pack. WinkLOL

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhpxlw_holi-ke-rang-colors-ke-sang-2011-20th-march-2011-pt2_shortfilms

Njoy friends! Big smile

Oiiii Radhe taking revenge on his Malik Shocked  how he locked him from behind that was funny to watch and made him neela bandar ROFL that masti bhara dance hhaahahahahahahahahahah Big smile Wink but he did a wonderful performance Clap Clap.............thnks indu for the link but the only thing felt very bad that all others from BP were there except Sups was not shown in the show Cry this is totally unfair by Colors never expected this from them "HATE U COLORS"

indumak2002uxghyaPreciousPri

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thansk indu awsome both of them looking good and yess probely to much bhang ROFL and   yess so unfair colors you didnet show supriya how heartlesss hate you for this  Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002PreciousPri

indumak2002
indumak2002

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Wink

Njoy friends! Big smile

Oiiii Radhe taking revenge on his Malik Shocked  how he locked him from behind that was funny to watch and made him neela bandar ROFL that masti bhara dance hhaahahahahahahahahahah Big smile Wink but he did a wonderful performance Clap Clap.............thnks indu for the link but the only thing felt very bad that all others from BP were there except Sups was not shown in the show Cry this is totally unfair by Colors never expected this from them "HATE U COLORS"

Agree with u totally here, Savi. I was even gonna post a new topic abt. this.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the 12pm telecast here, that Supriya is nowhere to be seen!Shocked Even thought I missed something in between.Ermm Disapprove In order to convince my ever-wandering eyes which were in search of Sharad & Supriya from the very beginning of the show, I watched the 7pm repeat telecast too & was left totally baffled by the outcome.Confused

It's really very sad that when a channel of so-called stature like Colors provided proper limelight to many of the the other BP actors attending, including Urmila, Radhey & Kaumudi, it's main female lead & the most deserving pyaari si Amoli was not given due importance & was never even focused on once.AngryCry

When I-F & even SBS (after a long, verrrrry long time) threw light on Supriya @ the party in total masti ke mood, then why did the stupid COLORS channel have to cheat on Supriya's fans who were soooo happy after cing these reports thinking that, "Aakhir itne dinon baad Bairi Piya aur Amoli ke naam sunne ko tho mila! Phewwwww!" ???Angry

Hate U, Hate U, Hate U Colors
for providing us with false hope through media!
AngryAngry

Edited by indumak2002 - 21 March 2011 at 11:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much Indu 4 the links.........

kya promotion kiya hain Surf excel ka...... daag sach mein achhe hain LOL

N poor Thakur saab....... attacked by Radhe....... was he biting him Ermm or God knows wot was happening........ reminded me of the SBS segment that radhe n DV were gay EmbarrassedROFL...... id have laughed more had radhe pinned thakur saab 2 the ground wiv Urmi counting as referree to 10 ROFL

as 4 bhang........i can think of the song from wanted but modified a little ......"lele lele lele mazaa le....... bhang ka jam ke mazaa le" ROFL

jks apart SK's performance was magnificent .......well done....... such gr8 expressions ....Clap

par kitna bada dhokha....... no Supriya at all CryOuch....... i was thrilled to see Urmi after a long time but i missed Supriya

sanjana2597indumak2002Savitha0101

indumak2002
indumak2002

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Pri, inspired by ur unique way of replying, am gonna post this reply like u do. WinkLOL

Originally posted by PreciousPri

hahahahaLOL And look at Thakur Saab! Confused He placed his haathon ke colourful daag right on top of everyone else's!LOL Hmmmmm.....yahaan pe bhi apna "Thakurgiri" nahin chodtha.LOLROFL Sabko dikhaana chaahtha hain ki woh abhi bhi sab se "uuuupar" hain.ErmmROFL

N poor Thakur saab....... attacked by Radhe....... was he biting him Ermm or God knows wot was happening........ reminded me of the SBS segment that radhe n DV were gay EmbarrassedROFL...... id have laughed more had radhe pinned thakur saab 2 the ground wiv Urmi counting as referree to 10 ROFL
OMG! Aur woh bhi, kaiiiiise attack! Shocked 1st he bit Thakur Saab's right ear & then moved down to his neck!Confused I was like Shocked, cing that! ROFLROFLAnd it was all the more funny to watch Kaumudi dance in joy to it.ROFLROFLROFL Lagta hain ki they were all taking max advantage out of this golden opportunity, to take revenge from Thakur Saab for what they all couldn't on-screenLOL (BP ended too soonUnhappy). Yahaan pe tho poore ke poore badla lene ke iraade se tho aaye the sab. Radhey even admitted it in the beginning of the show.LOL

And which SBS segment was that shown in,Pri?Shocked Did I miss something?Confused If u have the vdo link, plz send it to me.LOL

as 4 bhang........i can think of the song from wanted but modified a little ......"lele lele lele mazaa le....... bhang ka jam ke mazaa le" ROFL
True, true Pri. And if at his 1st bhaang attempt itself, SK reached a state where he ate 24 oranges & 2 1/2 kg. grapesShocked, tho is baar tho Bhagwan hi bachaaye use!Confused

jks apart SK's performance was magnificent .......well done....... such gr8 expressions ....Clap
Yes indeed, SK's performance was superbbbb.Clap Mannn!Shocked The tapori look realllly suits him to the core.LOL And I particularly liked his imitations of Sanju Baba & Suniel Shetty....the dialogues,they were all perfect & sooo funny.ROFL hahaha! That line "Pilaaega bey ya ukhaadega?"......that was a classic.ROFLROFL

par kitna bada dhokha....... no Supriya at all CryOuch....... i was thrilled to see Urmi after a long time but i missed Supriya
Yessssss.......how could Colors bhi sooooo heartless to not focus on Supriya even once?Angry Shows how much they care for the wishes of their viewers who made them what they're now.AngryAngry It was good to c light being thrown on Urmila after sooo long, but Supriya ki kami tho bahut khaayi jaa rahin thi, yaar.Cry

Edited by indumak2002 - 22 March 2011 at 4:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101PreciousPri

sanjana2597 Groupbie
sanjana2597
sanjana2597

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Cant watch the whole program  b'cause of the busy shedule at that day and also b'cause of that stupid cricket match Angry!Unhappy just watched sharad's performance in taporistyle !! but why he is always  inserted to a tapori style in almost everything - anchoring , dancing tooWacko!! as neither his character THAKUR DIGVIJAY SINGH is in tapori style nor SATYAVEER SINGH !! and they cant choose a better partner for sharad ????D'oh I liked his performance as always !Blushing! but wanted 2 see sharad having holi blast ....................! Day DreamingHug

Edited by sanjana2597 - 22 March 2011 at 6:47am
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Pri, inspired by ur unique way of replying, am gonna post this reply like u do. WinkLOL

Achha ji ....meri bili mujhi se meow LOLLOLLOL....... kidding WinkLOL....... but u really know how 2 make me Blushing hun....... i inspire u ?? ShockedEmbarrassed....... awwwwwwwww ... thats too much importance 4 some1 like me Embarrassed...... i really dont deserve that much .......... well as always my reply (short 1) can be found below LOLROFL

Originally posted by PreciousPri

hahahahaLOL And look at Thakur Saab! Confused He placed his haathon ke colourful daag right on top of everyone else's!LOL Hmmmmm.....yahaan pe bhi apna "Thakurgiri" nahin chodtha.LOLROFL Sabko dikhaana chaahtha hain ki woh abhi bhi sab se "uuuupar" hain.ErmmROFL

ROFLROFL........ very tru....... ka andaaz hain hamare thakur saab ka na WinkDay Dreaming... kya jump mara aur sabse upar apni haathon ke daag laga diye...... Jai ho thakur saab ki ClapLOL 

OMG! Aur woh bhi, kaiiiiise attack! Shocked 1st he bit Thakur Saab's right ear & then moved down to his neck!Confused I was like Shocked, cing that! ROFLROFLAnd it was all the more funny to watch Kaumudi dance in joy to it.ROFLROFLROFL Lagta hain ki they were all taking max advantage out of this golden opportunity, to take revenge from Thakur Saab for what they all couldn't on-screenLOL (BP ended too soonUnhappy). Yahaan pe tho poore ke poore badla lene ke iraade se tho aaye the sab. Radhey even admitted it in the beginning of the show.LOL

i know i was like did he really do wot i think he did ConfusedConfused..... on national TV..... no shame at all D'ohROFL....... but Indu Thank God radhe didnt go any lower WinkEmbarrassedROFLROFL...... oh me n my corrupt mind OuchROFL......... yup all were not going to let this soneri chance go .... chun chun ke badla liya ...ROFL kab ke dreams dekhe hoonge woh abhi  poore huey ROFL ... haa BP ended to soon otherwise we wud have seen something like this on SBB or SBS LOL....

And which SBS segment was that shown in,Pri?Shocked Did I miss something?Confused If u have the vdo link, plz send it to me.LOL
u dont know?? i thought u would have definitely seen this segment...... bhairhal here is it...... n enjoy... its hilarious esp the maa da laadla song in BG so apt.. WinkLOL...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQkqvzJer6I 

True, true Pri. And if at his 1st bhaang attempt itself, SK reached a state where he ate 24 oranges & 2 1/2 kg. grapesShocked, tho is baar tho Bhagwan hi bachaaye use!Confused
Ya ..... Bhagwan hi bachaaye usse aur aas paas wale LOLLOL

Yes indeed, SK's performance was superbbbb.Clap Mannn!Shocked The tapori look realllly suits him to the core.LOL And I particularly liked his imitations of Sanju Baba & Suniel Shetty....the dialogues,they were all perfect & sooo funny.ROFL hahaha! That line "Pilaaega bey ya ukhaadega?"......that was a classic.ROFLROFL
Ditto!!! he did Sanjay so well Clap...oh yes absolutely a classic ROFL ... but he really likes this tapori style alot n looks good in it LOL..... like in the 15th Aug show he anchored last year n then that Munni badnaam dance n then this...... i wanna see him in a new style now ... though tapori is better suiting than checkered LOLLOL

Yessssss.......how could Colors bhi sooooo heartless to not focus on Supriya even once?Angry Shows how much they care for the wishes of their viewers who made them what they're now.AngryAngry It was good to c light being thrown on Urmila after sooo long, but Supriya ki kami tho bahut khaayi jaa rahin thi, yaar.Cry
Agreed....... y no Supriya ???Ouch...... bahut na insaafi hai Cry.... i loved to see Urmi as well.... she looked so radiant Big smile.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002

Go to top