Tere Liye

anjaane - FF - RT Part 7 (Pg 11) updated!!!

sirani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Since we all know that Tere Liye is ending soon, I'm not too impressed with the way the story is proceeding. Especially how Rajat Tokas(Robi)'s character has shaped up.i'm sure that they will end anurag taani story in a gud way but not sure about other characters. So I have decided to write a fan fiction with RT as the main lead...

Please read and let me how is and how I can improve on it. And is it a good idea to write this' please do comment...

Character sketch:

Shergill family:

This family is one of the most reputed family of Chandigarh.

Dadi - amarjeet shargill: she is the head of this family. She is not the typical saas of whom all bahus are afraid of; instead, she is fun loving type of person. Infact she helps her grand kids in playing pranks on each other.

<p align="center">
</p>

Veerpratap singh shergill: he is a business tycoon. He is known for his work and his bonding with his family. His family comes first to him and work comes next. He loves his wife mother and his children.

<p align="center">
</p>

Ekam shergill: she is the wife of VPS. She is a loving mother, and a caring wife. She also shares a great bond with her mother in law.She can do anything for the happiness of her kids.

<p align="center">
</p>

Younger generation:

Armaan shergill: he is the oldest son of the family. He takescare of the family business. He loves his family and especially his younger twin siblings. He is married to his childhood love sneha who is a perfect bahu,wife and friend. She takes care of the whole family.

<p align="center">
</p>

<p align="center">
</p>

Ashika: she is the older of the twins. She is 5 mins older than her brother but she is way more mature than him. She is pampered by everyone but she always fights wither younger brother. She is getting married to her college sweetheart Shurya.

<p align="center">
</p>

Arjun shergill: he is the sweet heart of all. he is loved by one and all. since he is the youngest in family he is pampered by everyone. Basically he gets what he wants, he also plays pranks on his older brother and sister and is always supported by his dadi and babhi. Even though he has a bad boy image,he is very caring at heart, loves his family, he can do anything for them. Everyone adores him in his college. Even though he is a toper in everything he does he doesn't reallyshow it off as he doesn't want to start working in his family business right now or into anything else.

<p align="center">
</p>

This is the house that this family lives in...

</p>

The Nanda family:

This is a very reputed family of London. They are best friend with the Shergill family as Sashank Nanda and veer pratap shergill were childhood friends but then Sashank moved to London after the death of his parents in an accident. Now they are planning to come back to india and start a new business with VPS's company.

Sashank Nanda: he is a very successful businessman, at the same time he is a loving father and a loving husband. His daughter is everything to him.

Amrita Nanda: she is a housewife. She loves her husband and daughter and can do anything for their happiness.
<p align="center">
</p>

Ishika Nanda: she is the only daughter of Sashank and amrita. She is very pampered by her parent. She is like a sweet brat. She is also very bubbly type of person she can make a person's sadness go away within seconds. She loves her family and doesn't do anything against their wish. She is a toper
at her college and helps her dad in his business. She is very eager to go to india as she has lived in London for all her life.

<p align="center">

This is the house that this family lives in...

</p>

Sorry for any spelling or other mistakes'please do comment and let me know if I should continue and do press the like button if you like it...thanks 😊

chapters:
page 1 ------- character sketch
page 2 ------- part 1 ishika enters...
page 3 ------- part 2 arjun's entry!!!
page 5 ------- part 3 surprise surprise!!
page 7 ------- part 4 arjun comes home
page 8 ------- part 5 shurya's entry
page 9 ------- part 6 arjun ishika
page 11 ------part 7 new feelings and problems...
Edited by sirani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirani thumbnail
Please reply anyone😔...should i continue??or no...
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
plz continue. at least i want to read ur story.
..Amira.. thumbnail
luking niceee....
plzz coont soon...
n pm me!!!

~Amira~

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
On behalf of all Rajat fans I am requesting u to continue.
sirani thumbnail
thanks to everyone who replied. i will surely continue for you guys and all othr RT fans. just one request can the creator of Rajat Tokas AT add this fan fic there so that more people can see it and read it. thanks...

precap - introduction of the families...london and india
-Harshiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want HC and APK in it...........
sirani thumbnail
i think i can do one with HC and APK added to the cast but i wanted to do one with RT as main lead, because i thought that RT has talent that wasnt really shown well.if you want me to do one then let me know...thanks for expressing your thoughts
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Harshiya-

i want HC and APK in it...........

c'mmon yaar at least let this FF based on RT. at least for his fans.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice one dear. Please do continue.