Pratigya

SBS acusing arhaan. - Page 6

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't take it into heart guyz, i can say that in my view, i love every thing about Arhaan like the dialogue delivery & body language the way he portrayed the character of Krishna but i find that he is little weak in  facial expressions most of the times which does not match with his acting after putting so much of effort, might be that's the reason why SBS guyz are behind him, in one way they are helping him to improve his acting skill all the way which includes facial expressions too. So no more bashing of anyone, coz this is the forum where everyone can share their views about the show or actors in a friendly manner. I don't say that the media is always right about anything or anyone & i personally believe that they mostly show trash which leastly have reality in it.. Edited by Indomitable - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Indomitable

Don't take it into heart guyz, i can say that in my view NOone will take ur veiw on heart,i'm glad u shared ur honest review without holding urself backi love every thing about Arhaan like the dialogue delivery & body language the way he portrayed the character of Krishna but i find that he is little weak in  facial expressions most of the times which does not match with his acting after putting so much of effortSrry to say but i find ur views quite contradictory and confusing.first u said u lyk everything about arhaan's acting,his dialouge deilivery and all,and then u said that hez weak  in his facial expressions.....???? I know every person has posibillity to improve not saying that hez perfect everyone needs to improve so is with arhaan., might be that's the reason why SBS guyz are behind him, in one way they are helping him to improve his acting skill all the way which includes facial expressions too.U said it urself that SBS is after arhaan,thy continiously acusng arhaan with no solid basis,most important why SBS r soo concerned about arhaan's improvement in acting....i don't remember if thy were serious about ny other actors performanc ethat thy had segments to acuuse his acting skills........??/? So no more bashing of anyone, coz this is the forum where everyone can share their views about the show or actors in a friendly manner.OFC,it's a forum and everyone is free to share their POV on ny incident related to the show or it's actors,so this is what we all r doing.......and in a frndly manner.....U urself get the example that in this forum everyone is welcomed with diffrent POV's... I don't say that the media is always right about anything or anyone & i personally believe that they mostly show trash which leastly have reality in it..AS far as my experience goes about indian media I know how cheep thy can b for trp's and to make their news talked everywhere.......... 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anyone here? ðŸ˜•

Sorry ! couldn't find the CT ! ðŸ˜†