he knows that it's dhondo

but he is being the silent hero

he has given up on getting Archana back

as a love doctor he wants dhondo and archana to get together

why else would he ask dhondo of all ppl to keep an eye on Archana

dhondo is quite random to him

he is just a photographer

he also threatens Dhondo about telling Arjun if he doesnt do his work properly

i think he is somehow trying to bring Archana and Dhondo together, he notices how dhondo is  giving more attention to archana, most of the time rather then clicking pictures of others

i think at then end when the truths out

Jay will say that he already knew from the begining but wanted love to find its own way or something along those lines

what do you think? Does he know and is playing dumb? Or he has no idea?

Posted: 13 years ago
firstly welcome back perfectdreams
really missed your posts

well i hav actually never thought of that, but could be true, Jay does seem like the guy who loves for others happiness. i actually hope he does know, though i really hate this love traingle, it creates so many problems for arjuhi
even i think it was a bit weired when  he asks dhondo for help but i dnt think he knows about dhondo and archana.

@topicmaker...where were you for so long
Edited by First-classFan - 13 years ago
i think jay has it all planed out. and at the end when truth is out, arjun will finally get to know the truth too. hope it no too late though
ya i think so that jay knws about archana and dhondu
but why would jay waste his money on a marriage thats not even his and then have his paretns hearts broken affter they liked archana so much
Nice topic!

Honestly, I have no idea about what's up with the Jay-Archana-Dhondhu track. Too confusing for me.
I'm very sure Jay know's abt Dhondo n Archana...
I agree Jay definately knows about Archana and dhondz because why would he ask a kind of stranger to keep an eye on hin fiance??? Jay is a love doc so probz knows about dhondz and archi so wants them to together.