MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Ranvijay change a bit

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Recently I have observed that Ranvijay has changed a little bit during hosting. Previously he never attacked any Roadie personally like what Raghu does. He was more polite earlier. But in this season I find that he is not the same Ranvijay. He is sometimes little bit rude during hosting.

What do you think???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranvijay change a bit" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
agreed..i guess but avtaar deserve it..he was bullying everyone for no reason..and i guess this time not much wild card will happen as they r calling back ex-roadies of previous seasons as wild card

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papia

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
i agree, I felt the same. Even though Avtaar deserved it, he is now more rude in general...I guess its cos he is a co judge now.  

papia

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Yes he may be judge but frankly saying I like the old Ranvijay more than this. He was so cheerful previously and talked in such a nice way previously. I think the arrogant attitude doesnt suit with him. He should leave this part to Raghu.

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
uhmm well i have a lil different view here :)

RV has always been very cheerful but he have been throughout the last 7 seasons straight up and strict with roadies like avtar and dev.

So to be honest he hasn't changed a bit the roadies are just very over-the top this time.

Anyways everything suits him :)

she_ratchet

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Umm sorry to say I disagree . I agree with KaShRules . With people like Avtar and Dev , you can't always expect everyone to be nice. And about Raghu .. He says that only to people to who need it. And personally I think you need people like him in life to really tell you off ! And this Is Roadies so the rudeness is expected ! And RV is being tough and he should this is how these Roadies will stay under control. But this is just my POV! :)

i.luv.chocolate

Zaynoo2320

IF-Sizzlerz

Zaynoo2320

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
no, i don't think RV has changed, i think it's just the roadies who are sometimes outta control!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top