Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha again in benefit or lagegi waat(notepg11) (Page 3)

Poll Question: Ichcha exposes the truth {phoding bhaanda} of tapasya is it good or be

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [31.25%]
11 [68.75%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
So wat if she is raped (assuming and believing what Varun feels for his darling)........................isn't she doing big crime in forcing someone's child as Veer's?? shud she not be punished for this?? Isn't she trying to break Veecha's marriage?? Shud she not be punished for doing this?? 

Even if afterwards every1 comes to know that Tapasys is indeed an abala nari as Varun says...................Jogi will definitely take care of his daughter as he is responsible for her as a father. Ichcha and Veer can definitely sympathize with her but why shud they bring her to bhouse and pamper her now that it is clear she is not giving them any Waaris. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23sourojcjs369rashi85tiny15LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by intruderfast

varun yaar , mein tere saath kya karoonROFLROFL

Bas yehi
ROFL
get well soon broROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi85shivani9tiny15

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rashi85

why is everyone assumign RAPE????was it even mentioned once in the show.......... oh i foprgot its tapu nothing shud b said its all assumedLOL

Why is everyone assuming its not rape........????
the episode shows like something that.......
so its not rape then what?

</div>
beta we go according to dialogues!!!! why do u watch the show..keep on mute then naa...LOLLOLLOL

<div>
have u watched ne other show where ne1 has been raped???ull c d difference in RAPE!!!Wink waise she has enjoyed her life aftr rape too no trauma nothing infact proud that she is fasoing her "love" with some one elses childLOL

Nahi meri maa i watched wid full of volume but i open my eyes also
jo app log band karke dekhte hai I go wid diolouges and as well as what seen also...........
why she crying and feels bad aur agar aise he baat thi to Unconscious rape nahi sex dekhna chaheye tha wid sexual felling and wid ango bonga dance ke saath me.....,....
u cant get raped when ur UNconscious with drinks r u kiddingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ok hold even if u r....didnt tapasya know its not veers kid???????
 and then even veer was unconscious with drinks..so veer was raped too haaanWinkLOL 
humari aankhen aur mat kholo please waise hi bahut paap dekh chuke humLOLLOLLOL
she was crying after 6 mnths????????LOLLOLLOL she din mention once i was raped...she said YEH RAAZ...raaz means secret hai na...what is secret mean???? jaan booj ke chupana...
aftr the "rape" she ws gambling with him if u rem!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by rashi85 - 21 March 2011 at 5:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
uski watt kyu lagegi?but ye 1st option ques. se match nai kar raha so i'm not votingConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

why is everyone assumign RAPE???LOL

</div>

beta we go according to dialogues!!!! why do u watch the show..keep on mute then naa...LOLLOLLOL

<div>
have u watched ne other show where ne1 has been raped???ull c d difference in RAPE!!!Wink waise she has enjoyed her life aftr rape too no trauma nothing infact proud that she is fasoing her "love" with some one elses childLOL

jo app log band karke dekhte hai I go wid diolouges and as well as what seen also...........
why she crying and feels bad aur agar aise he baat thi to Unconscious rape nahi sex dekhna chaheye tha wid sexual felling and wid ango bonga dance ke saath me.....,....

</div>
<div>
u cant get raped when ur UNconscious with drinksr u kiddingROFLok hold even if u r....didnt tapasya know its not veers kid???????
and then even veer was unconscious with drinks..so veer was raped too haaanWinkLOL

she was crying after 6 mnths????????LOLLOLLOLshe din mention once i was raped...she said YEH RAAZ...raaz means secret hai na...what is secret mean???? jaan booj ke chupana...

ROFLSamethingROFL samethingROFLonly samething I am not saying about veer rape or condition...............ROFL
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

why is everyone assumign RAPE???LOL

</div>

<div>

</div>
<div>
u cant get raped when ur UNconscious with drinksr u kiddingROFLok hold even if u r....didnt tapasya know its not veers kid???????

she was crying after 6 mnths????????LOLLOLLOLshe din mention once i was raped...she said YEH RAAZ...raaz means secret hai na...what is secret mean???? jaan booj ke chupana...

ROFLSamethingROFL samethingROFLonly samething I am not saying about veer rape or condition...............ROFL
kyuuu veer ke saath yeh naainsaafi kyuuuuuuuCryCryCryatleast he apologised unlike shameless herLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23tiny15

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I don't think icha will get in any trouble I m sure veer will support icha tapu is strong girl only problem of her is that she lives veer so much if only she can turn that love tos a something else then she will be happy as well as for her rape, nobody is going tO believe her and I don't think she will say that she was raped the creatives had done such a bad or good job at showing that scene that it's upto viewers to decide whAt actully happened or maybe in the future they will tell us what happened exactly but I m sure tapu will be ok she just need to kick her sautan and bewafa pati out of her life

Edited by trupat - 21 March 2011 at 9:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

esseesse IF-Sizzlerz
esseesse
esseesse

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
uski waat lagegi. RIP ichcha.

Go to top